This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for Turney Time The Challenge 6: Vendettas

Topic » Applications for Turney Time..

1734 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Applicants!

Thank you for your consideration to play in my 6th Season of Turney Time The Challenge and my 76th season overall! This is an OPEN Season, meaning that ANYONE is welcome to apply. If you are interested in competing in this season, then you must fill out this application out in its entirety. This is your only chance to tell me about yourself, so please put effort into them and fill them out completely; ONE word answers will significantly decrease your chances of winning.

Anyways, applications will be open for about a week or two. Good Luck!!

-Turney1805

Interview- Part One [You Do NOT have to complete this part if you have already played in TTTC]

In Game Use (This can be made up)
Name and Last Initial:
Timezone:
Describe your personality in 1 word:
Please describe yourself in 1 to 2 sentences:

Interview- Part Two

Q1: Why do you want to compete in this season?:
Q2: What makes you stand out from other players in games?:
Q3: What type of game do you normally like to play: social, strategic, or physical game?:
Q4: Do you prefer competing as a team or an individual? Why?:

Q5A: Have you ever seen MTV The Challenge?
Q5B: If yes, what is your favorite season and why?
Q5C: Who is your favorite male and female competitor and why?
Q5D: What is your favorite mission from MTV The Challenge and why?

Q6: What types of challenges are you good at on Tengaged? (IE Spamming, Consecutive Posting, Trivia, Speed, Puzzles, Endurance):

Interview- Part Three

This season will be a mostly non-live season with the occasional live challenge, if most of the cast can agree to it, with that said, it is important that you are active. Also eliminations are going to vary from semi live, non live, or live.

What times can you be online (in EST)? (Please be detailed):
Are you okay with playing a mostly non-live/semi-live game?:

Interview- Part Four [Returning Players ONLY. New Players You Are DONE and do not to go any further]

Season(s):
Placement(s):
Why do you deserve to return to the The Challenge?:
How will you play this time that is different from your last appearance?:
What is something you are proud or embarrassed of from your time in this series?

Thank you for applying to this season! Once I have a satisfactory amount of applications, I will begin cast selection. I am looking forward to a fun season!
1719 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
BUMP, PLEASE BE SURE TO MAIL ME YOUR APPLICATIONS.
1718 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!