This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13: Final Mission

Topic » Episode 13: Final Mission

1680 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Vendetta’s Final Mission!

Congratulations on making it to the end stage of this game! Now that you’re here, I can reveal that there will be only ONE winner for this season. That’s right, at the end of the day, regardless of your tier, you will need to be the best if you want to win. The only stipulation you need to know is that the Top 2 Rookies and Veterans will be awarded 1st through 4th based on their times, all other finalists will be ranked 5th through 8th.

Your final mission will be mostly non-live, however there is one checkpoint that you will need me for as I have to time you with a stopwatch. All other checkpoints maybe done on your own time when you are ready without me being online. Any checkpoints not completed before the set deadline will be added to your overall time with a penalty equivalent to the slowest person’s time to finish that checkpoint plus 2 hours.

For each checkpoint, you will only get either one attempt OR one submission, the first attempt or submission given to me will be the only one that is scored.

Now before you run off and do your checkpoints, you need to know that two of your checkpoints require that you work with someone of the opposite tier. I will NOT be deciding your partners, rather you will pick in a school yard fashion based on the money you have banked this season, one checkpoint will be chosen by the Rookies and the other will be the Veterans.

Rookies, you will be choosing your partners for the ENDURANCE checkpoint, your selection order is as followed: Pieguy555, awwsum11, nmh95, and then Absol.

Veterans, you will be choosing your partners for the SPAMMING checkpoint, your selection order is as followed: sjsoccer88, Lalisa, macken, and then Mybash_

Please post your decisions in this thread ASAP. I will NOT post either checkpoint until all pairs are made for those two checkpoints. If you delay, then it will be chosen randomly for you.

CHECKPOINTS

Individual Checkpoints:

Speed
Puzzle
Flash Game [MAIL ME FOR IT]

Partner Checkpoints:

Spam
Endurance

You have until Monday (September 16th) to complete all checkpoints. The deadline to finish or submit all checkpoints will be at 8:59 PM PST (11:59 PM EST). If any extension is needed, you must ask by Saturday or your request will automatically be declined.

Good Luck!
1680 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ONE - SPEED CHECKPOINT

As stated earlier, for each checkpoint you must complete your final by running the distance of the finals course, in short 800 paces.

In your secret group, you will need to complete this checkpoint but before you even start anything, you need to message me first with a link to your thread for this checkpoint through Tengaged mails. That will start your time.

Make sure to title your thread:  Vendettas Final- Speed

Do not begin running until you have sent me a link to your thread, if you do, I will disqualify you in this checkpoint. After you have started your time, you will complete the following steps:

Step One: You will be rapidly posting the official phrase. The official phrase is:

RUNS PACE _ ON THE COURSE

Where the “_” is replaced with the number of meters you are on. You must do 800 paces. Once you have completed 800 paces, you may do step three.

Step Three: You must post the phrase: CROSSES THE FINISH LINE. After you have made this post, you will need to wait 2 minutes, then mail me a SCREENSHOT of your entire screen with the last post showing to stop your time.

Now if at any point you make a mistake, you may delete the post and fix the mistake. However, if I go through your thread and see any missing numbers or out of ordered numbers, your team will receive a 2 minute penalty per each error.
1680 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
TWO - PUZZLE CHECKPOINT

For this checkpoint, you all will be given 3 puzzles, one that is easy, medium, and hard. You can play the puzzle as many times as you want to, but you will only be allowed to submit one screenshot per each puzzle to me and that will be combined counted as your final time for that checkpoint. Please keep in mind that screenshot requirements below.

PUZZLES

EASY - https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1578acfec49e
MEDIUM - https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=11239a88920b
HARD - https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1ae516d758d5

Your screenshot must show the number of puzzle pieces, and your Tengaged profile logged in with T$ and Health showing. Below is how your screenshot should look:

https://prnt.sc/kj4xzu

Let me be clear, you must complete all three puzzles or you will be disqualified in this checkpoint.
1679 days 6 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I pick nmh95 for my spamming partner!
1679 days ago
Pieguy555
I pick Lalisa
1678 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
I pick Mybash_
1678 days 21 hours ago
Lalisa
I pick pieguy555
1678 days 16 hours ago
nmh95
I pick sjsoccer88
1678 days 11 hours ago
macken
I pick my good friend Absol
1678 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
PARTNER ONE - SPAM

Pairs
sjsoccer88/nmh95
Lalisa/Pieguy555
macken/Absol
Mybash_/awwsum11

As a team, you must start this checkpoint together. You will all need to start your run by messaging me the phrase:

START OUR TIME FOR SPAM

BOTH members on your team need to mail me this phrase for you to start. If you start this checkpoint without your partner or you attempt to do it without your partner, then your run will be disqualified.

Once you have started your time, you will need to get players on Tengaged to mail me the names of countries. You must get a different person for each country, and you cannot use anyone who was or currently is in the game. Additionally, everyone who mails me must be blue level or higher.

Now the catch? Each country must start with a different letter of the alphabet, the first country sent in must be A while the last one is Z. The key to this is making sure all the countries are mailed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. For every country that is sent in out of order, you will be penalized 5 minutes.

Once you have all 26 countries in, you must have both players mail in the phrase:

STOP OUR TIME

Please note if you stop your time before you mail in all 26 countries, you will be issued a 20-minute penalty per each missing countries.
1678 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
PARTNERS TWO - ENDURANCE

Pairs
Pieguy555/Lalisa
awwsum11/Mybash_
nmh95/sjsoccer88
Absol/macken

For this checkpoint, you AND your partner need to play together and it can be done WITHOUT me being online.

To start this checkpoint, both players on your team will need to mail me the phrase:

START OUR TIME FOR ENDURANCE

When that phrase is mailed to me, it will cause Player A to drop the ball on your track and send it to Player B.

Within 5 to 6 minutes, Player B will have to mail me the phrase:

CATCHES BALL AND SENDS BACK DOWN THE TRACK

For example, if a team starts their time at 10:05:00, then Player B will have between 10:10:00 and 10:11:00 to send in that phrase. If Player B sends the phrase too earlier, even by a second, then the ball will fall off of the track and end your team's run.

Once Player B has sent in the phrase, Player A will then have to send the same phrase within 5 to 6 minutes. This cycle will continue until your team chooses to stop. If at any point you are too early or too late, even by a second, then the ball will fall off of the track and end your team's run.

When your team is ready to end their run, the player who had the ball sent to their end of the track will have to mail in the phrase:

PICKS BALL OFF OF TRACK AND PLACES ON RACK.

If your team does not pick up the ball and place it on the rack before the end of your run OR your ball falls off during your run, then your team will be disqualified in this checkpoint.

Now this checkpoint will not add any time to your total time IF you and your partner complete 2 hours of rolling your ball successfully. If you do not last the full 2 hours, then you will be penalized for the time you missed plus 30 minutes. Additionally, the pair that completes the most time will be allowed to issue a 15 minute time penalty to someone in their tier, which could be the difference between winning and losing.
1667 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
THREE - FLASH GAME CHECKPOINT

In this checkpoint, you must complete in a flash game that is linked below. You must continue to play the flash game until you reach the required score and lose. Once you have reached the required score, please take a proper screenshot as instructed below and mail it to me. Your time will be stopped once you send in a valid screenshot.

If you cannot reach the minimum score asked for, then you may quit this checkpoint, but your time will be recorded as the time you spent on this checkpoint plus 1 hour.

Your screenshot must show the score, and your Tengaged profile logged in with T$ and Health showing. Below is how your screenshot should look:

https://prnt.sc/kj4xzu

The Flash Game: http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm
Minimum Score: 2,500,000
1667 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
FINAL RESULTS- PART ONE

Let me start by saying that you all were incredibly messy. I gave you 10 days to this final mission, and most of you waited until TODAY to do all of it.

So any incomplete checkpoints is your fault, not mine.

Now I am gonna start by revealing the Bottom 2 Veterans and Bottom 2 Rookies, who are getting $0......

We had TWO players not even attempt the Final Mission, so tying for 7th Place are.....
nmh95 & sjsoccer88

Nathan is at 8 days ago, so there really isn't much to say to him. Steve, this is the second season in a row that you haven't even attempted a final. Last season, I was more understanding, but this season, you showed no determination and yet you expect to be invited back again. I just find that so interesting.

Both of your time final times are based on the penalty explained in the rules which is 24 hours, 22 minutes, and 30 seconds.

Coming in 6th place, also getting $0, is.......
awwsum11

Eric, you did not complete 2 checkpoints, so you earned every bit of this 6th place. Your final time, after penalties, was 17 hours, 59 minutes, and 50 seconds.

Coming in 5th place, also getting $0, is.......
macken

Macken, you also did not complete two checkpoints, so you take this placement for your lack of effort. Final time after penalties is 16 hours, 18 minutes, and 03 seconds.

Which means that our Top 4 this season is Absol, Lalisa, Mybash_, and Pieguy555
1667 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
FINAL RESULTS- PART TWO

Alright, Absol, Lalisa, Mybash_, and Pieguy555, one of you is about to be the winners of Turney Time The Challenge 6: Vendettas

Coming in 4th Place, earning $0 since you did not finsh the final mission, is...
Absol

Absol, with penalties, your final time is 14 hours, 6 minutes, and 18 seconds. Absol, you did not complete one checkpoint, so not as egregious as the others at least.

Coming in 3rd Place, earning their bank of $18, 343 plus an additional $10,000 is...
Mybash_

Chris, although your time was an insane 13 hours, 35 minutes, and 47 seconds, you completed every checkpoint. I am beyond proud of your grit and determination. Well done sir!

Coming in 2nd place, earning their bank of $36,438 plus an additional $35,000 is...
Pieguy555

Mike, you joined this game because we made a deal, but you really did bring life to this season so thank you. Your final time was 6 hours, 45 minutes, and 51 seconds.

The winner of Turney Time The Challenge 6: Vendettas earning a total of $31,676 plus an additional $225,000 is...
Lalisa!!

Chili, it's funny how I had to convince you to join this season, and look at the outcome! Well done! Your final time is 6 hours, 00 minutes, and 16 seconds.

FULL RESULTS: http://prntscr.com/pakx5y

Thank you all for a wonderful season, it has been a delight. I hope to see new and returning cast memebers for the next season of the Challenge, FRESH MEAT.
1667 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e53b424fe50790c7bad4b0ed88799f4/tumblr_pjqhelzUfO1urkm70o1_500.gif
1667 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
Thanks to all those who i met this season <3

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!