This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Inquisition and Ring

Topic » Episode 6: Inquisition and..

1721 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

Although the Inquisition will be done privately, you can still see who has been nominated and the process that is about to happen. Our Troika was asked to nominate three players for possible elimination. The Troika has reached their decision, and the following players are nominated to face the Inquisition:

doubledarefan01 (Nels S)
harrywasnak (Harry W)
Kgamer2218 (Kyle R)

Mybash_ (Chris B)
sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
top20fan33 (Cameron W)

Players nominated for Inquisition, you now have the chance to plead your case to the Troika. Say what you need to say, make whatever deals you need to make, because your life in the game is at stake.

Troika members, you have until tomorrow (Saturday) 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) to send in your vote for two of these six players, one Rookie and one Veteran. Let me say this now, I highly advise that you avoid a tie, or you wont like what happens.

Good Luck!
1721 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Pieguy is psychotic
1720 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
TROIKA VOTE

harrywasnak (Harry W) - Lalisa (Chili L)
harrywasnak (Harry W) - macken (Macken A)
harrywasnak (Harry W) - Pieguy555 (Mike R)

sjsoccer88 (Steve J) - Lalisa (Chili L)
Mybash_ (Chris B) - macken (Macken A)
sjsoccer88 (Steve J) - Pieguy555 (Mike R)

With 3 votes and 2 votes respectively, Harry and Steve, you are in the Ring.

You will be competing with James R and TJ for your life in this game. But remember, the winner of the Ring will be given a Grenade. However please note that Grenades CANNOT be given to players in the Troika.

Now, notice that I said WITH not AGAINST this round, because for this round, you will be fighting against some of the best to stay in the game. Please meet our MERCENARIES...

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)
Eoin (Eoin E)
Lemjam6 (Jake B)
splozojames50 (Splozo J)

If you want to stay in this game, then you must beat the best, because if you don't, you go home.
1720 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
RING #5

Official Match-Ups:

bad18life (TJ C) vs. Lemjam6 (Jake B)
harrywasnak (Harry W) vs. Eoin (Eoin E)
J2999 (James R) vs. BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)
sjsoccer88 (Steve J) vs. splozojames50 (Splozo J)

The name of this game is "Crazy 8".

This Ring will test your speed and ability to follow simple directions.

For this ring, you will be added to a closed/secret group on Tengaged. You do NOT need me to be online when you start. However, once you start, you cannot stop and you will have only 30 minutes to compete.

You are currently standing in a cordoned off track which happens to be in the shape of an 8. You will be starting the center point of that track, and will have to win around the track. Here is how the track will work

You will always start a lap by posting:

STARTING LAP #_

Where the "_" is replaced with the number of lap you are on.

After that, you will begin your run, just by merely counting, with each numnber in a SEPARATE POST

Once you get to 7, you will not type 8, but rather MIDDLE SPACE, after that you will counting

After space 15, you will end up back in the middle of the track, where you may start a new lap at once.

You will continue this process for 30 minutes. Your goal is simple, complete as many laps as possible in that 30 minutes. Once your 30 minutes has elapsed, you are to STOP posting. If you make a mistake, you MAY delete your post and fix your mistake. However if I check your run and catch your mistake, then your run will end at your mistake and I will stop scoring you.

You will be scored on how far you go within the 30 minute time. The person who completes the most laps in the 30 minutes will win, its that simple.

In the rare event of a tie, the person who completes the first 4 laps in the fastest amount of time wins. If that ties, then it will become the first 8 laps. If that ties, then whoever started first will win. There is NO sudden death or extended tiebreaks in this Ring.

You have from now until tomorrow (Sunday) 2 PM PST (5 PM EST) to FINISH this RIng.

Good Luck!
1719 days 17 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS FOR THE FIRST MATCH-UP

bad18life (TJ C) vs. Lemjam6 (Jake B)

As stated in the House Chat, I will not reveal full results until ALL match ups are done. I am only revealing the STATUS of your match up.

LOSER - bad18life (TJ C)
WINNER - Lemjam6 (Jake B)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jake, you have won this Ring, like a true champ! Well done!

TJ, it has been a pleasure having you this season, just like it was in the good old days. However, this officially ends your time in Spain. I'm sure I'll see you around though, but for now head on out.

I will reveal more match up statuses as they occur.
1719 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND MATCH-UP

sjsoccer88 (Steve J) vs. splozojames50 (Splozo J)

As stated in the House Chat, I will not reveal full results until ALL match ups are done. I am only revealing the STATUS of your match up.

WINNER - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
LOSER - splozojames50 (Splozo J)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Steve, you have won this Ring and will remain in the game! Well done!

Splozo, today just wasn't your day, but thank you for coming out and agreeing to be a Mercenary.

I will reveal more match up statuses as they occur.
1719 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS FOR THE THIRD MATCH-UP

J2999 (James R) vs. BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)

LOSER - J2999 (James R)
WINNER - BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jacob, you have won this Ring, like the legend you are! Well done!

James R, it has been a pleasure having you this season, just like every other season that I've hosted you. However, this officially ends your time in Spain. I'm sure I'll see you around though, but for now head on out.

Full results and the grenade will be posted momentarily
1719 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

bad18life (TJ C)- Lap 1, Start [Did Not Follow Instructions- Kept Posting Starting Lap #_]
Lemjam6 (Jake B)- Lap 42, Space 15
J2999 (James R) - Lap 23, Space 2
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)- Lap 36, Space 7
sjsoccer88 (Steve J)- Lap 33, Middle Space
splozojames50 (Splozo J)- Lap 3, Space 10
1719 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
THE GRENADES

Steve, as the winner of the last elimination round, you now get to throw a Grenade at one of your competitors. Please keep in mind that Grenades CANNOT be thrown at people in the most recent Troika, which in this case is Macken, Mike, and Chili.

Your options are as followed:

GRENADE #1: WEIGH DOWN
Add 100 pounds automatically to player's weight for this mission, thus making it harder tof r them to win.

GRENADE #2: SIT OUT
You may choose one player to sit out of this upcoming mission, making them ineligible to be last place or in the Troika. However, if it is their tier's elimination day, they can still be nominated for the Inquiestion.

GRENADE #3: TIED TOGETHER
Choose another tie yourself together with, you will become ONE person for the round. Meaning that you will compete as one person, vote/nominate as one person if you are in the Troika, and if you get sent to the Ring, you go home together.

The next mission will be posted within 1 hour of you making this decision. Your deadline to make this decision is TODAY 4 PM PST (7PM EST).

Please post your decision here.

Also it should be noted that your next mission will be played in TEAMS and it is a Veteran Elimination Day.

Good Luck
1718 days 16 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I am giving grenade #2 to awwsum11

This decision was difficult but we haven’t spoken and I’ve been told by several people that you are working closely with someone I am after

I also took into consideration that you are a rookie and can’t be eliminated regardless.
1718 days ago
awwsum11
Oh yike

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!