This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Mission

Topic » Episode 4: Mission

1736 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

This is your third mission of the season. As stated earlier, you will be playing this mission in TEAMS. As, you also know this mission is TIERLESS, the person who is deemed last place will determine the tier. For this round, the Troika will be compromised of the winning team. Remember, the Troika is the ONLY way to ensure your safety, as each person in the Troika will nominate one person to face the Inquistion. While the last place person will be determined by the person voted in by their team members.

THE TEAMS

Team 01 - Macken, PoohSnap and Sjsoccer88
Team 02 – Kgamer2218, Harrywasnak, Blujay112
Team 03 – Alanduncan, Absol, Lalisa
Team 04 – Mybash, WitZ, IceBeast
Team 05 – Bad18life, J2999, Cryptspartan
Team 06 – Cfff, Doubedarefan01, Awwsum11
Team 07 – Top20fan33, Michael101, Pieguy555
Team 08 – Saftronbtr999, nmh95, Jaybirdnifty

The name of this mission is  "Nerd Flash Bowl".

I hope you all like flash games, because you will be playing one in order to score points for your team. Below is a set of 3 Flash Games, and each person on your team is only required to play ONE of those games. And you all only get ONE submission for this mission, once you submit a score to me, it is FINAL. Please be noted that all scores must be submitted on TENGAGED via mails.

FLASH GAME #1: DX-Ball (Ball Breaker) http://dx-ball.ru

Legit, this was my favorite game when I was a child and I was beyond stoked when I found it on the internet. You will now get to play it. For this game, you use your mouse to control the ball catcher. If the ball drops, you lose a life. You get a total of three lives in this game. Your goal is to get the highest score possible. When you are happy with your score, to capture the score type in your username when it's ask for a name in the high score submission page.

Like the screen here: http://prntscr.com/egyca3

FLASH GAME #2: Space Invaders http://www.proprofs.com/games/space-invaders/

This a simple space shooting game. You will be use your directional pad to move and your space bar to move. Your goal is to get as high a score as possible. When you are happy with your score, the high score screen will appear, type in your username then screenshot.

Like the screen here: http://prntscr.com/egyff0

FLASH GAME #3- Flappy Birds http://flappybird.io

This game had a cult following until it was taken off of the market by the developer. In this version you may use your space bar or mouse. I will only accept the score from your current run, I will NOT accept the "best" score.

ADDENUM: On top of any game specific screenshots, ALL screenshots must also be opened to your Tengaged profile showing your name, T$, healty, and karma/games played.

Now how will you be scored?

The primary scoring method is the point system, in which you will be award points in each game based on your score.

1st: 9 points
2nd: 7 points
3rd: 6 points
4th: 5 points
5th: 4 points
6th: 3 points
7th: 2 points
8th: 0 points

If after all 3 flash games, there is any tie for a placement, then I will use scores from the Flash Game with DX Ball being the first tiebreak, Space Invader being the second tie breaker, and Flappy Bird being the last tie breaker.

The team with the most points or high score in the tiebreaker will win this mission. Lowest points or lower score in tiebreak will be the last place team.

NOTE: ALL players must in addition to sending me a screenshot score must send me the name of the player on their team they want to be last place should they lose. If you don't, your vote will count as a self-vote.

This mission starts now and will last until tomorrow (Wednesday) 8:59 AM PST (11:59 AM EST).

Good Luck!
1736 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
CORRECTION: This mission starts now and will last until tomorrow (Wednesday) 8:59 PM PST (11:59 PM EST).
1735 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Omg I-
1735 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
ME AT VETERAN
1735 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

DX-Ball                               
Team 07 – top20fan33        -        29790        -        9
Team 01 - macken        -        21380        -        7
Team 05 – J2999        -        18420        -        6
Team 03 – Lalisa        -        16930        -        5
Team 04 – WitZ        -        8050        -        4
Team 08 – Jaybirdnifty        -        6620        -        3 [500 point penalty for an Invalid Screenshot]
Team 02 – Blujay112        -        3130        -        2
Team 06 – doubedarefan01        -        DNS        -        0

Space Invaders                               
Team 04 – IceBeast        -        66200        -        9
Team 07 – Pieguy555        -        64550        -        7
Team 01 - PoohSnap        -        52800        -        6
Team 03 – AlanDuncan        -        40000        -        5
Team 08 – nmh95        -        36670        -        4
Team 06 – cfff        -        28150        -        3
Team 02 – harrywasnak        -        10000        -        2
Team 05 – bad18life        -        1390        -        0

Flappy Bird                               
Team 04 – Mybash_        -        261        -        9
Team 08 – Saftronbtr999        -        98        -        7
Team 07 – Michael101        -        95        -        6
Team 01 - sjsoccer88        -        30        -        5
Team 06 – awwsum11        -        17        -        4
Team 03 – Absol        -        16        -        3
Team 05 – Cryptspartan        -        16        -        3
Team 02 – Kgamer2218        -        12        -        0

FINAL POINT TOTAL
22        -        Team 07 – Top20fan33, Michael101, Pieguy555
22        -        Team 04 – Mybash, WitZ, IceBeast
18        -        Team 01 - Macken, PoohSnap and Sjsoccer88
14        -        Team 08 – Saftronbtr999, nmh95, Jaybirdnifty
13        -        Team 03 – Alanduncan, Absol, Lalisa
09        -        Team 05 – Bad18life, J2999, Cryptspartan
07        -        Team 06 – Cfff, Doubedarefan01, Awwsum11
04        -        Team 02 – Kgamer2218, Harrywasnak, Blujay112

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Team 7, you are the winners of this mission! In addition to splitting $25,000, you both have earned a spot in the Troika! As the Troika, Mike, Michael, and Cameron, you will each be responsible for selecting one person to go into the Inquisition.

Team 2, you have come in last place, which means one of you will be automatically be sent into the Ring. Let's see how you all voted.

VOTES FOR LAST PLACE
SELF VOTED- Kgamer2218
BluJay112- Harrywasnak
SELF VOTED- Blujay112

With 2 votes Nick M, it looks like you are officially the last place player and will be going into the Ring. Meaning that this is now a Veteran Elimination Day.

Troika, you have until tomorrow (Thursday) 12 PM PST (3 PM EST) to send in your nomination for Inquisition.
1735 days 12 hours ago
top20fan33

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!