This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for TTTC 6: Vendettas

Topic » Rules for TTTC 6: Vendettas

1746 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to TTTC 6: Vendettas

Each challenge is either an individual, teams or pairs challenge. Each competitor has their own individual bank accounts. The top three winners from each challenge, form the "Troika". The loser of the challenge automatically goes into elimination. Depending on whether it's a male or female elimination, the Troika nominates three players to go into "The Ring". Later, the three nominees sit with the Troika in "The Inquisition," to give their case as to why they should stay in the game and why one (or both) of the other nominees should go in. In The Ring, the Troika votes for one of the three players from The Inquisition to go against the last place finisher in the challenge. The winner of The Ring stays in the game as also receives a grenade. The winner chooses between three grenades, each grenade earning them a special power to change the game.

THE RULES

1. This game will be mostly non live with the occasional live challenge. I understand that throwing challenges is a strategy, but just realize the implications of that this season, so please be active. I wont remove you for missing a challenge, but I will make sure not to pick you for future games.

2. If you are required to vote or nominate, you need to do so before the deadline, or you may be penalized with either a self vote or a penaly in your next mission or Ring. Along with that, you will be given a strike.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4A. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

4B. Attacking the host or any member of production is strictly forbidden. Production is not to be included in your drama or rants. If you bring in production or attack production, adverse action will be taken.

5. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. I will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind, this includes but is not limited to: racist remarks, homophobic/trans-phobic slurs, ableism, false accusations of illegal activity, and harassment of any kind. Keep all attacks on a game level. If you go personal and I have to step in, action will be taken that will hurt or end your game. Also note that the house chat is not a requirement for the game, it is a privilege, you can be removed from it.

6. Cheating of any kind is strictly forbidden. Cheating includes but is not limited to the use of outside help, doctoring screenshots, sabotaging others during competitions as deemed by the host, using multis or multiple accounts, or logging in to the accounts of others. Adverse action may be taken if such offenses occur.

7. My Skype is turney1805, please add me. I want to be included in all Skype chats and group talks.

To show me that you have read this, please post the following signature:

I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

Please sign these rules before the end of the first mission deadline or you will be severely handicapped this season.
1746 days 4 hours ago
sjsoccer88
I, sjsoccer88, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
I, bad18life, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 3 hours ago
J2999
I, J2999, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 3 hours ago
macken
I, Macken, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 1 hour ago
Sloth_Roman
I, Sloth_Roman sexy beast, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
I, nmh95, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
I, Saftronbtr999, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days 1 hour ago
scott123
I, scott123, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days ago
Cryptspartan
I, Cryptspartan, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days ago
Mybash_
I, Mybash_, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days ago
Kgamer2218
I, Kgamer2218, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days ago
LittleMix
I, LittleMix, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1746 days ago
IceBeast
I, IceBeast, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1745 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
I, harrywasnak, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1745 days 23 hours ago
WitZ
I, Witz, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!