This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission

Topic » Episode 6: Mission

1767 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your third mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will be safe from Armageddon, both being voted in and being called out. Additionally, they will given the double vote power which allows their vote to count twice instead of once. In this season, if you are not a winner, then you are a loser, which means you will be eligible to be voted in.

The name of this mission is "Bloody Bidding"

In this mission, you will be showing your true colors. Each team will be given $500 to use for the entirety of the mission. Each round will have two parts, the first part is the bidding. Each round, you will have 3 minutes to submit your bid in your Team Chat. Once the 3 minutes has elapsed, the bid in your chat is the bid that I will use for the round. You may bid anywhere between $0-$500 during any given round.If you bid the most amount of money in a round, then you are going to be in power for that round, where you will be able to eliminate any duo from the mission that you want to.

How Bidding Works:
You are going to make an official bid in your team chat each round, and you are going to have until the 3 minutes to place your bid. If you do not make a bid within in the 3 minutes, then it will be counted as a 0 for the round and you will lose $100 each time as a penalty. If you bid money, and you lose the bid that round, you get your money back. However, if you bid, and you bid the most in a round, even if you are in a tie, then you are NOT getting that money back.

For this challenge, you will be playing anonymously, only the winners of the bid will be outed, for example:

Team A: $500
Team B: $37
Team C: $500
Team D: $220
Team E: $1
Team F: $313
Team G: $0
Team H: $489

In this situation, all teams are getting there money back except for Teams A & C. Now Teams A & C tied for the largest bid, meaning they would go to a tiebreaker. The tiebreaker in all rounds will be broken by random draw.

So if Team A is nbkiller & turney1805 and Team C is RShowFreak & SuitMan13, and we tied, then random draw determines it. Whoever wins would be revealed as the winner, but their team letter would not be revealed still.

If Nick & Andrew win the round and decided to eliminate Alex & Shawn, then it would be revealed that Alex & Shawn were eliminated and that they were Team C. Each team letter will get revealed as they are eliminated, giving you more information.

Basic Ground Rules:
1. If you will not be here, then you can say when you to want to bid money and give a list of who you would like to eliminate. You only need one member of your team here, but having both could be beneficial.

2. Your team letter needs to be anonymous, so I am placing a restriction for this challenge. You are not allowed to out yourselves, share any screenshots or chat logs about this mission. If you are caught then, I will DQ your team in this mission and heavily penalize you in every mission from here on out. Teams who tell on other teams not following the rules will be handsomely rewarded.

3. All submissions for this mission must be done in your official team chat.

This mission will start tomorrow at 5 PM PST (8 PM EST). See you then.
1765 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND RESULTS

Team A- $4
Team B- $20
Team C- $0
Team D- $100
Team E- $0
Team F- $0
Team G- $250
Team H- $0
Team I- $12
Team J- $75

Round 1 was won by BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W) with a bid $250

BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W) have decided to eliminate Kelly0412 (Kelly R)/immaxyman (Issy J) who were Team I
1765 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND TWO

Team A- $6
Team B- $20
Team C- $0
Team D- $110
Team E- $0
Team F- $0
Team G- $150
Team H- $0
Team I- OUT
Team J- $69

Round 2 was won by BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W) with a bid $150

BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W) have decided to eliminate bamold1999 (Tyler M)/Josh742 (Josh P) who were Team H
1765 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND THREE

Team A- $100
Team B- $20
Team C- $0
Team D- $250
Team E- $0
Team F- $100
Team G- DID NOT BID [$100 Penalty]
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- $25

Round 3 was won by NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) with a bid of $250

NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) have decided to eliminate AlanDuncan (Alan D)/jman96 (Jordan M) who were Team A
1765 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND FOUR

Team A- OUT
Team B- $20
Team C- $0
Team D- $110
Team E- $0
Team F- $100
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- $25

Round 3 was won by NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) with a bid of $110

NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) have decided to eliminate Lemjam6 (Jake B)/Ramanik (Kamani W) who were Team C
1765 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND FIVE

Team A- OUT
Team B- $20
Team C- OUT
Team D- $50
Team E- $0
Team F- $100
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- $50

Round 5 was won by Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J) with a bid of $100

Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J) have decided to eliminate MoooHades (Liam M)/Jxhn (John B) who were Team J
1765 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND SIX

Team A- OUT
Team B- $20
Team C- OUT
Team D- $51
Team E- $0
Team F- $0
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- OUT

Round 6 was won by NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) with a bid of $51

NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) have decided to eliminate Eoin (Eoin E)/PoohSnap (James D) who were Team B
1765 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND SEVEN

Team A- OUT
Team B- OUT
Team C- OUT
Team D- $30
Team E- $401
Team F- $150
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- OUT

Round 7 was won by BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) with a bid of $401

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) have decided to eliminate Iceey (Ryan B)/sjsoccer88 (Steve J) who were Team F
1765 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND EIGHT

Team A- OUT
Team B- OUT
Team C- OUT
Team D- $88
Team E- $98
Team F- OUT
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- OUT

Round 7 was won by BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) with a bid of $98

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) have decided to eliminate NJKoda1998 (Nick J)/JetsRock12 (AJ B) who were Team D
1765 days 19 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND NINE

Team A- OUT
Team B- OUT
Team C- OUT
Team D- OUT
Team E- $1
Team F- OUT
Team G- Out of Money
Team H- OUT
Team I- OUT
Team J- OUT

Round 9 was won by BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) with a bid of $1

BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)/5651Omar (Omar C) have decided to eliminate BluJay112 (Nick M)/RealJacksonWalsh (Jack W) who were Team G.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jacob and Omar, you are the winners of this mission!

Jacob and Omar, as the winners of this mission, you are SAFE from the Armageddon this round. Additionally, your teams vote will be counted not once, but twice, so use that power wisely.

Everyone else, since you are not a winner, you are a loser, meaning you are all eligible for elimination this round. All teams will have to vote in one team to go into the Armageddon, remember you and your partner must agree on your vote.

Voting will be posted soon.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!