This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for TTTC 5: Armageddon

Topic » Rules for TTTC 5: Armageddon

1761 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to TTTC 5: Armageddon

Although the game has already started, I feel the need to post this contract due behaviors seen in the house chat. If you do not sign the contract, you do not stay in the game. Point blank period.

THE RULES

1. This game will be mostly non live with the occasional live challenge. I understand that throwing challenges is a strategy, but just realize the implications of that this season, so please be active. I wont remove you for missing a challenge, but I will make sure not to pick you for future games.

2. Each round players will be required to vote. I will not remove anyone this season for not voting but for every two times you do not vote, the penalty will increase.

3. All twist are fair game. I do try to keep them to a minimum these days, but if you somehow get eliminated because of a twist, please don't cry to me about it. No one likes a sore loser.

4A. If I make a mistake during a challenge or anything else for that matter, please POLITELY tell me of my mistake. Although I am amazing (sarcasm, I use it a lot), I am still human and I make mistakes. If you choose to be rude about it, then I will reserve the right to choose to be a jerk about it and ignore you or be extremely sarcastic. If it becomes problematic, then I will remove you from the activity at hand. If it becomes a common occurrence, then I will remove you from the game.

4B. Attacking the host or any member of production is strictly forbidden. Production is not to be included in your drama or rants. If you bring in production or attack production, adverse action will be taken.

5. Drama is a huge part of the game, but the standards of Tengaged still apply in this group. I will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind, this includes but is not limited to: racist remarks, homophobic/trans-phobic slurs, ableism, false accusations of illegal activity, and harassment of any kind. Keep all attacks on a game level. If you go personal and I have to step in, action will be taken that will hurt or end your game. Also note that the house chat is not a requirement for the game, it is a privilege, you can be removed from it.

6. Cheating of any kind is strictly forbidden. Cheating includes but is not limited to the use of outside help, doctoring screenshots, sabotaging others during competitions as deemed by the host, using multis or multiple accounts, or logging in to the accounts of others. Adverse action may be taken if such offenses occur.

7. My Skype is turney1805, please add me. I want to be included in all Skype chats and group talks.

To show me that you have read this, please post the following signature:

I, INSERT NAME HERE, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

Please sign these rules before the end of the second voting deadline or you will be severely handicapped this season.
1761 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Just to be clear, in almost 9 years of hosting, I have only had to remove one person from a game because of bad behavior. Please do not make that number increase this season.
1761 days 15 hours ago
Iceey
I, Ryan Iceey, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1761 days 15 hours ago
BluJay112
I, Nicholas BluJay, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1761 days 15 hours ago
Josh742
I, Joshua Josh742, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 15 hours ago
jman96
I, Jordan jman96, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1761 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
I, James PoohSnap, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 15 hours ago
ElectraViv
I, Meghan King Edmonds, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 15 hours ago
Ramanik
I, Kamani (Ramanik), have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 15 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Signed
1761 days 14 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I, Alan D, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 14 hours ago
JetsRock12
I, AJ , have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 13 hours ago
jojo7784
I, Joey F, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1761 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
I, splozo, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition
1761 days 13 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I, Nick NJKoda1998, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.
1761 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
I, Tyler, have read the above rules and I understand that if I fail to follow the above rules that I could be removed from the competition.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!