This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Face-Off

Topic » Episode 4: Face-Off

1831 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone to the Face-Off!

Here is where you will pay for your sins and mistakes in the game. Remember, the players with the most nominations by their competitors will compete in the Face Off. One player will earn a key while the remaining players will face a vote to eliminate by their fellow peers.

Based on your nominations, this Face-Off's match-up is as followed:

Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P) vs. FrenchMaid (CJ F) vs. Saftronbtr999 (Ian S) vs. Schnitzel (Scott H)

The name of this Face-Off is

Each of you have 6 flags to place on the field. You must place all 6 flags on the field, although there is no reason for you not to if you want to win. However, should the though cross your mind, anyone who does not place all of their flags will have two penalty vote against them in vote to eliminate.

There are 30 spots to place them, numbered from 1-35.

To place your flags, simply mail me 5 numbers from 1-35 to place them. When scoring, spot #1 is worth 1 point, spot #2 is worth 2 points, and so on, all the way until spot #35 is worth 35 points. You will get points for the spots you place your flags. However, there is a catch...

The catch is that if there are multiple flags on any space, NOBODY will get the points for that space, so you will have to be strategic to make sure that your flags are on unoccupied spaces.

It’s a simple challenge, but one where you can plan and strategize heavily, so keep that in mind. This is much more than luck, so if you treat like that, you should be okay.

Please note, once you submit to me, your submission is LOCKED. You had better be 100% certain about what you want to do before you mail me. Also note, that all 6 of your numbers must be in ONE PM, as I will only accept the first PM from you so if you mail me less than 6, you will be taking yourself out of the running to win. Lastly, all submissions must be via mails on Tengaged, I will not accept submissions on Skype.

The player with the most points at the end of this Face-Off will win and recieve a key. While the three losers will be facing a vote to eliminate. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number wins.

This Face-Off starts now and will last until tomorrow (Sunday) 12 AM PST (3 AM EST).

Good Luck!
1830 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS OF THE FACE OFF

Thank you all for submitting before the deadline, which is going to help us pick up the pace for this game.

Now before I reveal results, it should be noted that CJ was issued a penalty for failing to vote in Round 3, he was only allowed to use 5 flags instead of 6.

The Board: http://prntscr.com/ner2zg

SCORES

Points - Players

24 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
29 - FrenchMaid (CJ F)
89 - Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
60 - Schnitzel (Scott H)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Ian, you have won this Face-Off and will be receiving a key! This also means that you cannot be voted into another Face-Off unless you become keyless again.

Chandler, CJ, and Scott, you three have lost this Face-Off and you will be facing a vote of your peers. I will post information on that shortly. However, you three are not eligible to vote nor is Ian, unless there is a tie, in which case, Ian is the tiebreaker.

See you at the Voting Arena.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!