This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting Arena

Topic » Voting Arena

1791 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Jordan has decided to take Splozo's key. Jordan now has Key #3 and Splozo is now keyless and eligible to be voted into the Face-Off.

Nominations coming soon.
1788 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 8- VOTE OFF

Josh742 (Josh M) and Schnitzel (Scott H) have lost yesterday's Face Off and now one of them must leave The Island.

Josh and Scott, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these two players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Splozo, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. Along with your vote, you must give a reason which will be used should your vote be needed.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

All votes must be submitted via Tengaged Mails.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Tuesday) 4:30 PM PST (7:30 PM EST).

Good Luck!
1787 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for NONE of you.

Now with that out of the way, it is time to see who will be voted out tonight.

This week there were only 10, and the seventh person voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Six to Four is.....
1787 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
Schnitzel (Scott H)

Scott, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.

But for now, you are out of the main game.

Additionally, congratulations Josh, as you have now earned a key! 

Josh, you must post in this thread ASAP whose key you are stealing and the reason why you are stealing their key.

As for everyone else, you will be starting Round 9 shortly.

See you then.
1787 days 9 hours ago
Josh742
i'll steal from austin because u spin my head right round right round like a record baby right round right round ---- and youve never talked to me and im told ur not on "my" side so it just makes sense ya know but feel free to message me whenever if u disagree and thx for the key sorry it is just a game
1787 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Josh has decided to take Austin's key. Josh now has Key #4 and Austin is now keyless and eligible to be voted into the Face-Off.

Face-Off coming soon.
1787 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Could’ve voted you out so that’s a weird flex but ok
1785 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
EPISODE 9- VOTE OFF

jojo7784 (Joey F), Kelly0412 (Kelly R), and Spinner554 (Austin G) have all lost yesterday's Face Off and now two of them must leave The Island.

Joey, Kelly, and Austin, you may make any pleas you want to your fellow competitors in this thread. It is not required, but this could be your last chance to sway your competitors to your side.

Everyone else in the game, you must vote out one of these three players. You are must send me your vote to eliminate along with a reason why you are eliminating that person.

As the winner of the last Face-Off, Jordan, you are to still send in a vote as it will be used as a tiebreaker if needed. But your vote will need to be a list this week as there are three nominees instead of two.

This is an AUSTRALIAN BALLOT, meaning your votes will not be revealed, but your reasons might be revealed so choose your words carefully.

Unlike Nominations, you are allowed ONE vote change per round should you change your mind, but whatever vote is the most recent one I have by the deadline is the one that counts.

All votes must be submitted via Tengaged Mails.

Voting starts now and will last until tomorrow (Friday- 10 PM PST) Saturday - 1 AM EST.

Good Luck!
1784 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
VOTE REVEAL

Alright, the votes are in and it is time to see who is going home. Now before I reveal the votes, I told you that some weeks that your reason for voting someone could be revealed, well this week they are being revealed for ALL of you.

FrenchMaid (CJ F)
He hasn't spoken one word to me in this game and low-key i feel like he doesn't like me so *shrugs*

iYBF (Anthony M)
You haven't spoken to me all game. begone.

Josh742 (Josh M)
I have no idea where their head is at, we don’t talk, and I’m not sure how good at challenges they are.

mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
I am getting rid of you because you are a nasty vile human being, hope you enjoyed wasting your day in that endurance challenge. TATA.

NotThatJack (Jack N)
I've been put it awkward positions by this person.

Ramanik (Kamani W)
You honestly are a pain in my neck. You constantly and constantly talk shit about people regarding their race, sexuality or disability. You are just an outright horrible person and I do not like you. We used to be cool once, but you honestly love to play victim. You're not a victim if you create the problem, create the hate, and create the drama. Get the fuck off of tengaged, lose some weight, find some friends that will hopefully change your ignorant ways. Well actually let me change that because there is NO WAY in HELL that anyone would be your friend. You, Halloween, Splozo, Lemjam, Christian are probably the most annoying challengers from this series. I'm probably missing someone else but who cares. It's time for you to go. See you never!!

Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
The other two would seem like good potential options to run a final with so

Now with that out of the way, it is time to see who will be voted out tonight.

This week there were only 7, and the ninth and tenth people voted off Turney Time The Challenge: The Island by a vote of Four to Two to One are.....
1784 days 13 hours ago
turney1805
Spinner554 (Austin G) with 4 votes

and

Kelly0412 (Kelly R) with 2 votes

Austin and Kelly, your fellow competitors have voted you off The Island. This officially ends your time in the game, please say your good byes. HOWEVER....

This does NOT end your time in Panama, as you are now going off to Redemption Island, where you will have a chance to re-enter the game at a pre-determined point. You will wait there until your next competitors arrive.

But for now, you are out of the main game.

Additionally, congratulations Joey, as you have now earned a key! 

Joey, you must post in this thread ASAP whose key you are stealing and the reason why you are stealing their key. Remember, you cannot take from Jordan, and whoever you take from will be the last person sent to Redemption Island.

Everyone else, please standby.
1784 days 12 hours ago
jojo7784
Some people will say this decision is me sheeping but this decision is completely mine.

I warned you that I would take you out for stealing my key and I don’t plan to break that promise. So I gladly take Nolan’s key.

https://media.giphy.com/media/aHzY1JcItxXX2/giphy.gif
1784 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
OFFICIAL KEY DECISION

Joey has decided to take Nolan's key. Joey now has Key #5 and Nolan is now keyless.

Nolan, since you have just lost your key, you have are officially out of the main game.

However, you will have a chance to fight your back into the game in the Final RI battle, but for now, you are off.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!