This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Hut Meeting Room

Topic » Island Hut Meeting Room

1806 days 2 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #4

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your fourth of many trips into this room.

At any rate, it is now time for voting to begin. Each player must send me the name of the THREE players they want to see in this first Face Off. Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will be given a key, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also be given a key.

Please format your nominations as followed:

Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason

Note that all reasons must be given as a complete sentence. One word reasons will not be accepted nor will incomplete sentences.

All nominations must be sent via Tengaged mails and once you vote, it is LOCKED, you cannot change. Please remember that you may not vote for anyone with a key. However, you may vote for yourself with one of your nominations.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours aka tomorrow 12 AM PST (3 AM EST). Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1805 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #4 RESULTS

Well, all the votes are in. Below are the results of your votes, as stated in the format, all votes are SECRET, so I can only reveal the vote count.

Now with all of that said, here are the results of your voting by vote count:

14 - Schnitzel (Scott H) NOMINATED
09 - FrenchMaid (CJ F) NOMINATED
07 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P) NOMINATED
07 - Saftronbtr999 (Ian S) NOMINATED

05 - cfff (Brian C)
03 - PoohSnap (James D)
02 - iYBF (Anthony M)
02 - Josh742 (Josh M)
01 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
01 - NotThatJack (Jack N)

00 - jman96 (Jordan M)

As you can see, we have a tie for the third spot. Tiebreaker procedures in this situation were purposefully not revealed until needed. In this situation, all players in the tie are nominated. There will still only be one winner of the Face-Off, and the three losers will face a vote to eliminate. One will go home, while the person with the least votes to eliminate will get a key, the other person just gets to stay in the game but no key will be awarded.

Which means that Scott, CJ, Chandler, and Ian, you four will be competing the fourth Face-Off.

Your Face-Off will be posted tonight and it will last for 24 hours.

Best of Luck!
1803 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #5

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your fifth of many trips into this room.

At any rate, it is now time for voting to begin. Each player must send me the name of the THREE players they want to see in this first Face Off. Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will get to steal a key from one of the current key holders, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also get to steal a key.

Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason

Note that all reasons must be given as a complete sentence. One word reasons will not be accepted nor will incomplete sentences.

All nominations must be sent via Tengaged mails and once you vote, it is LOCKED, you cannot change. Please remember that you may not vote for anyone with a key. However, you may vote for yourself with one of your nominations.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours aka tomorrow 8 PM PST (11 PM EST). Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1802 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #5 RESULTS

Well, all the votes are in. Below are the results of your votes, as stated in the format, all votes are SECRET, so I can only reveal the vote count.

11 - FrenchMaid (CJ F) NOMINATED
10 - cfff (Brian C) NOMINATED
08 - Josh742 (Josh M) NOMINATED
08 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K) NOMINATED

04 - PoohSnap (James D)
02 - iYBF (Anthony M)
01 - NotThatJack (Jack N)

00 - jman96 (Jordan M)

KEY HOLDERS
#1: Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
#2: Batya (Micheal C)
#3: splozojames50 (Splozo J)
#4: Spinner554 (Austin G)
#5: jojo7784 (Joey F)
#6: Ramanik (Kamani W)
#7: Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
#8: Schnitzel (Scott H)

As you can see, we have a tie for the third spot. Tiebreaker procedures in this situation were purposefully not revealed until needed. In this situation, all players in the tie are nominated. There will still only be one winner of the Face-Off, and the three losers will face a vote to eliminate. One will go home, while the person with the least votes to eliminate will get a key, the other person just gets to stay in the game but no key will be awarded.

Which means that CJ, Brian, Josh, and Nolan, you four will be competing the fifth Face-Off.

Best of Luck!
1799 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #6

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your sixth of many trips into this room.

Now unlike past weeks, this week will be different. Normally, you send in the name of three players you want to see in the Face-Off. This week, no one is sending me any names. In fact, you are NOT nominating this week.

Instead you are going to play a game of Safety Tag.

In Safety Tag, players will be choosing to players to be safe, and this process will continue until there are THREE players left unsaved. Those 3 players will be the three players nominated to go into the Face-Off.

Now who will start this game of Tag? The person you all eliminated in the last vote off, which is Brian. Brian has already told me the name of the player that he wanted to save.

I will post Brian's decision, once I have done that, the person he saved will have to make their safety choice in this thread as well as post their reason for saving that person. All reason must be in the form of a complete sentence.

Key Holders will NOT be participating in Safety Tag and CANNOT be selected to be saved, you must select a player without a key to save.

Those players are:
iYBF (Anthony M)
jman96 (Jordan M)
Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
NotThatJack (Jack N)
PoohSnap (James D)
Schnitzel (Scott H)

Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will get to steal a key from one of the current key holders, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also get to steal a key.

Please format your safety decision as followed:

Name of Person- Reason

Example: I choose to save Nick. I choose to save Nick because he is someone I trust and I don't want to risk him going to RI and losing.

All safety decision must be posted in this thread AS SOON AS YOU ARE TAGGED, and you CANNOT change your decision once it is posted.

Let the tagging begin

Brian has decided to save KELLY [Kelly0412 (Kelly R)] this week. His reasoning was as followed:

I guess since everyone said I was with Kelly, and Scott voted for CJ when I told him to do Nolan so he won't be getting my vote. I will save Kelly.

Congratulations Kelly, you are now SAFE this round and must choose someone to save next. Remember, it must be someone without a key.

THE CHAIN
1 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
2 -
3 -
4 -
------------------------------------------NOMINATED
5 -
6 -
7 -

Kelly, please post your decision ASAP along with your reasoning.
1798 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
I pick scott because he is alone and all of the other options are disgusting

Good luck!
1798 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
THE CHAIN
1 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
2 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -

Scott, please post your decision ASAP along with your reasoning.
1798 days 16 hours ago
Schnitzel
I pick Jack because it's a good time to see how things are divided.
1798 days 11 hours ago
turney1805
THE CHAIN
1 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
2 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
3 - NotThatJack (Jack N)
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -

Jack, please post your decision ASAP along with your reasoning.
1798 days 11 hours ago
NotThatJack
This was a hard decision and i kept bouncing around with which of the 4 to go with, but in the end, I'm gonna pick Jordan. I feel like he might be in a similar position as me so I picked him.
1798 days 9 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #6 RESULTS

THE CHAIN

1 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
2 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
3 - NotThatJack (Jack N)
4 - jman96 (Jordan M)
------------------------------------------END OF SAFETY TAG
5 - iYBF (Anthony M) NOMINATED
6 - mysterygame2 (Nolan K) NOMINATED
7 - PoohSnap (James D) NOMINATED

Which means that Anthony, James, and Nolan, you three will be competing the sixth Face-Off. Please remember that the winner will get to steal a key, while the other two will face a vote off from their peers, and one of you will be the sixth person eliminated this season.

Best of Luck!
1797 days 15 hours ago
PoohSnap
https://i.imgflip.com/966td.gif

Bad week
1795 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE-OFF NOMINATIONS #7

Welcome to the Meeting Room. This will be your seventh of many trips into this room.

At any rate, it is now time for voting to begin. Each player must send me the name of the THREE players they want to see in this first Face Off. Please remember that the winner of the Face Off will get to steal a key from one of the current key holders, which will get them a place in finals for now. While the two losers will face a vote of their peers, and you will vote out one of the two losers. The remaining person will also get to steal a key.

Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason
Name of Person- Reason

IMPORTANT: If you nominate BEFORE Nolan announces who he is taking a key from then you must include a BACK-UP NOMINATION if you nominate one of the current keyholders in the event that Nolan does not take their key.

Voting starts now and will last for 24 hours aka tomorrow 9:30 PM PST (Wednesday 12:30 AM EST). Results will be revealed in this thread.

Good Luck!
1794 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
FACE OFF NOMINATION #7 RESULTS

Please keep in mind that Austin nominated a current key holder, so he only had 2 valid nominations this round, and he will be getting a small penalty in his next Face Off or the Final Boat Race. This is his second penalty.

13 - jman96 (Jordan M) NOMINATED
08 - Batya (Micheal C) NOMINATED
07 - NotThatJack (Jack N) NOMINATED

06 - Kelly0412 (Kelly R)
05 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
02 - jojo7784 (Joey F)

KEY HOLDERS
#1: Josh742 (Josh M)
#2: iYBF (Anthony M)
#3: splozojames50 (Splozo J)
#4: Spinner554 (Austin G)
#5: mysterygame2 (Nolan K)
#6: Ramanik (Kamani W)
#7: Saftronbtr999 (Ian S)
#8: FrenchMaid (CJ F)

Which means that Jack, Jordan, and Micheal, you three will be competing the seventh Face-Off. Please remember that the winner will get to steal a key, while the other two will face a vote off from their peers, and one of you will be the seventh person eliminated this season.

Best of Luck!
1794 days 4 hours ago
Batya
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*kq00e7beA7JGaKc-xct7Kw.gif

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!