This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Final Mission

Topic » Episode 8: Final Mission

1880 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on making it to the Final Mission of Turney Time The Challenge 2: Battle of the Exes! By the end of this mission, we will have our official winners of this season. Does have the communication, trust, and physical ability to beat out the other three teams? Only time will tell.

For now, let me explain how this Final Mission will work.

Each checkpoint will be done individually and clocked individually. Both partners must participate in each checkpoint and complete something for each checkpoint. Your individual time for each checkpoint will be recorded, however, the time used to calculate your team time, will be the time of the slowest partner. After everyone has completed all checkpoints, your times will be added up, and the team with the fastest overall time will win this game.

Now even though the time of your slowest member is what will be used to determine your team’s time, your individual time matters, because the partner with the better overall individual time from all checkpoints will be given some power if your team wins. They will decide if they would like to share the prize money with you or steal it. So if you don’t trust your partner to make this decision, I advise that you work as QUICKLY as possible to make sure you get to make the decision for yourself.

Although you are being timed individually, you and your partner must do all checkpoints together. If you choose to do any checkpoints individually, then you will be issued a 10 minute time penalty per checkpoint you do individually.

Please remember, once you start a checkpoint, you may not stop it for any reason. You must keep going until you finish.

THE CHECKPOINTS
Checkpoint 1- Spamming
Checkpoint 2- Screenshot Challenge
Checkpoint 3- Speed
Checkpoint 4- Luck
Checkpoint 5- Puzzle

You may start this Final Mission tomorrow (Sunday) at 1 PM PST (4 PM EST) and you have 96 hours to complete it.

Good Luck!
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Well after a crazy season, we are finally coming to an end.

Thanks to most of you for helping make this a very....interesting and memorable season.

Now with that being said, it is time to find out who are the winners of Turney Time The Challenge 2: Battle of the Exes.
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
In 4th Place.....
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A)

Final Time: 4 hours 18 minutes and 14 seconds.

Jake, I have to say, I am incredibly proud of you because even when winning was out of the picture, you did not give up. That type of attitude is not easy to come back, so although this 4th place is not what you wanted, it was well earned.

Max, I have no words for you, it is okay to say no to a game invitation if you don't want to play. No need to waster anyone's time.
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
The Winners of Turney Time The Challenge 2: Battle of the Exes.....
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S)

Final Time: 1 hour 38 minutes and 44 seconds

Congratulations Anthony and Marcus, you are the official winners! Now with that being said, ANTHONY, you had the lowest overall time of the game, as well as between you and Marcus, which means you have a decision to make. You must decide whether or not you are going to share or steal the prize money with your partner, Marcus.

You may post this decision as I need to make an adjustment and double check 2nd and 3rd.
1872 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

Times were fixed, and it turns out the Tyler and Macken get 2ND while Jacob and Houston get 3RD.

http://prntscr.com/mw2l1h
1872 days 8 hours ago
iYBF
I will NOT be stealing from Marcus. We won as a team and we will finish that way. Congrats ❤️
1872 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Congratulations Anthony and Marcus, you will be splitting the $250,000, leaving you each with $125,000. Well done.

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for playing this season, and also an even bigger thank you to the finalist for going through the ringer in all the madness.

I hope to see most of you in the future, it has been an absolute honor.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!