This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Mission

Topic » Episode 8: Mission

1877 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your eighth mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will become the Power Couple and will have to send one team into the Dome. The last place team will automatically be sent into the Dome.

The name of this mission is "Tengaged Gunshow Massacre".

For this mission, you each will have a paintball gun, your goal is simple...to eliminate your other competitors. However, these guns work a little differently than most...

STEP BREAK DOWN: Here is how this mission will work

Step 1: Each round will last for 12 hours, within in that 12 hours you need to decide what you want to do with your paintball gun for that round

-You can do one of three things: SHOOT IN THE AIR, SHOOT YOURSELF, OR SHOOT SOMEONE.
-If you do not mail me what you want to do within the 12 hour period, then you will automatically shoot yourself.

Step 2: After each 12 hour period, I will REVEAL what action each person took. Here is how to get eliminated

-If you shoot in the air, and someone shoots you then you are OUT.
-If you shoot yourself, but no one shoots you then you are OUT.
-If you shoot someone, but they shoot themselves then you are OUT.

Step 3: If you are eliminated in any given round, then you can no longer participate. Otherwise, the cycle continues until one person or team is left.

IMPORTANT: Once you mail me an action, you CANNOT change it.

HOW IS THE WINNER DETERMINED?:
The winner is the last person or team standing. In the event of a tie, the person who sends me their action first wins. Last place is the first team to have BOTH members eliminated.

EXAMPLE:
Ted, Marshall, Barney, Robin, and Lily are playing

Ted shoots in the air
Marshall shoots Barney
Lily shoots Barney
Barney shoots himself
Robin shoots Ted

Because Marshall and Lily shot Barney, and Barney shot himself, Marshall and Lily are OUT.
Although Ted shot in the air, because Robin shot him, he is OUT.

Meaning that only Robin and Barney would move on to the next round.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This mission starts now, and due to the lateness of this post Round 1 will end at 12 PM PST (3 PM EST)

Good Luck
1876 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
ROUND 1

bamold1999 (Tyler M)- Air
macken (Macken A)- Jacob
BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S)- Max
hwest14 (Houston W)- Self [DNS]
iYBF (Anthony M)- Self [DNS]
MisterPredaa (Marcus S)- Air
Lemjam6 (Jake B)- Anthony
Maxi1234 (Max A)- Marcus

Jacob is eliminated by Macken at 12:52 TT (Tengaged Time)
Marcus is eliminated by Max at 14:31 TT
Max is eliminated by Jacob at 14:58 TT
Houston eliminates himself at 15:20 TT [Did Not Submit]
Jake is eliminated due to Anthony shooting himself at 15:20 TT [Anthony Did Not Submit]

All tie breakers are resolved by time, both Jake and Max sent in before Jacob and Houston

3rd: Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A)
4th: BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S) & hwest14 (Houston W)

Jacob and Houston, you are officially the last place team this round, I will be seeing you in the Dome.

Round 2 starts now and will last until 12:08 AM PST (3:08 AM EST).

Good Luck
1875 days 16 hours ago
macken
Wow i hope round 2 gets announced soon we had a big strategy! Hope it works!

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!