This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Mission

Topic » Episode 6: Mission

1885 days ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your sixth mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will become the Power Couple and will have to send one team into the Dome. The last place team will automatically be sent into the Dome.

The name of this mission is “Word Wall”

In this mission, you will be playing through a series of puzzles that you must solve in order to be in the running to win. This mission will be played in two parts, and is under a time limit of 20 minutes. You must get to Part 2 for your score to matter, if you run out of time, you will be disqualified and your score will be calculated by how far you got before you were disqualified.

Now let me explain how these two parts work

Part 1: Smashing Walls

For Part 1, you will have to complete two word walls. A word wall is a block of text with a hidden word or phrase, you and your partner must find the hidden word or phrase. Once you have found it, you must have one person mail it to me on Tengaged mails. If you are correct, then you will be sent another word wall and continue with the same process, but this time the other partner must mail me. If the same partner mails me the same phrase then you will be penalized by 5 minutes. You must solve both puzzles to move on, if you cannot find the answer to a puzzle, then you will be stuck on that wall until time elapses.

Part 2: Word Tiles

After you have gotten through both wall, you will be given a short clip from a wikipedia article. The sentence you are given should be used to spell out as many words or phrases from a topic matter that you given. You will need to spell out 10 words or phrases from that topic and mail them in order to stop your time. Again, both partners must send in all 10 words to stop your time, if only one partner does then you will be issued another 5 minute penalty.

The team that completes this mission in the fastest amount of time will become the Power Couple, while the team that takes the slowest amount of time or makes it the shortest distance will lose this mission and be sent directly into the Dome.

You may start this mission today (Wednesday) at 9 AM PST (12 PM EST) and you have 24 hours to complete it.
1883 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS

1st: BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S) & hwest14 (Houston W) [10 Words @ 18 minutes and 28 seconds]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ELIGIBLE TO BE SENT IN   

No other team sent in 10 words before the 20 minute time limit, so it goes to how fast your completed Wall 1 or 2, depending on where you timed out.

2nd: iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S) [2 Walls @ 9 minutes and 16 seconds]
3rd: Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A) [2 Walls @ 9 minutes and 34 seconds]
4th: Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I) [2 Walls @ 15 minutes and 25 seconds]
5th: bamold1999 (Tyler M) & macken (Macken A) [1 Wall @ 17 minutes and 54 seconds]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTOMATICALLY IN DOME

6th: BluJay112 (Nick M) & J2999 (James R) [Did Not Compete]

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jacob and Houston, you are the official winners of this mission!

In addition to earning safety from the Dome, you now have a huge decision to make. You must send one team to the Dome to join our last place team. You both must agree on who to send or you will go in. I need to have your decision via Skype and Tengaged PMs. You have the next 24 to make this decision but the sooner, the better.

Nick and James, unfortunately you have come in last place in today's mission which means you are automatically going into the Dome. I will see you there.

Alright everyone, head on out. I will see you at the Dome.
1883 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d1d287a8f4066c0f3ba316d9712b96b/tumblr_phqi7nMmlT1w31jp2o3_r1_250.gif

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!