This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Mission

Topic » Episode 4: Mission

1896 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome Everyone!

It is now time for your third mission of the season. Let me remind you that winning is the only way to guarantee yours safety. The winning team will become the Power Couple and will have to send one team into the Dome. The last place team will automatically be sent into the Dome.

The name of this mission is "Color Coordination".

In this mission, a poll will be posted, but unlike your typical spamming challenges, you will not be the options. Instead the poll options will be COLORS.

The 3 colors you sent me will be your challenge colors for this mission, and will be used to determine your score. You will want the percentages for your colors to be as high as possible, although this means that you will also be helping your opponents who have the same color as you. Now, please know that I will NOT be revealing your colors until the results of this mission are posted, so it is up to you to determine if you want to share this information or not.

Your score will be the combination of all 3 percentages from your challenge colors. The team with the highest combined percentage will win this mission. While the last place team will be the team with the lowest combined percentage.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will be broken by the team who had the highest percentage in a single color, if that ties I will look at the second highest percentage for all teams in the tie. If those tiebreakers fail then the tie will be broken by the order you sent in your colors for this mission.

This mission will start from the time I post the poll and last for 24 hours.

Good Luck!
1896 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
YOUR MISSION STARTS NOW AND WILL END AS SOON AS THIS POST HITS 24 HOURS AGO
https://tengaged.com/group/9454-tt-challenge-2-battle-exes/poll/tttc2-episode-4-color-coordination-146121
1895 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
FULL RESULTS OF MISSION #4

# of Votes in Poll: 75

http://prntscr.com/mkuuvt

1st: 56.0        -        Lemjam6 (Jake B) & Maxi1234 (Max A)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------ELIGIBLE TO BE SENT IN   
2nd: 50.7        -        christossss (Chris T) & saraj10 (Sara S)
3rd: 49.3        -        BluJay112 (Nick M) & J2999 (James R)
4th: 48.0        -        Christian_ (Christian B) & MoooHades (Liam I)
5th: 48.0        -        BOBROCKS333 (Jacob S) & hwest14 (Houston W)
6th: 45.3        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M) & macken (Macken A)
7th: 38.7        -        EliOrtiz1234 (Eli O) & PureEssence (Essence C)
8th: 37.3        -        Halloween (Dylan H) & top20fan33 (Cameron W)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------AUTOMATICALLY IN DOME
9th: 32.0        -        iYBF (Anthony M) & MisterPredaa (Marcus S)

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Jake B and Max, you are the official winners of this mission!

In addition to earning safety from the Dome, you now have a huge decision to make. You must send one team to the Dome to join our last place team. You both must agree on who to send or you will go in. I need to have your decision via Skype and Tengaged PMs. You have the next 24 to make this decision but the sooner, the better.

Anthony and Marcus, unfortunately you have come in last place in today's mission which means you are automatically going into the Dome. I will see you there.

Alright everyone, head on out. I will see you at the Dome.

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!