This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Purge #2 Explanation and Mission

Topic » Episode 9: Purge #2..

1894 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Everyone!

Congratulations on making it to the 9th round of Cutthroat, next round will be the final mission, meaning you are one step away from being able to compete for the win and earn money. Which means your performance in today's mission is critical. Now let me explain how this round is going to work...

For this mission, you will be competing against your team members, one person from each team will earn immunity. While the lowest performers on your team will be heading straight to the Gulag. So this is how it will work for each team

-Blue Team: One person on your team will be immune, and the bottom 3 performers will be sent to the Gulag.

-Gray Team: Zyler, you are the only remaining member of Gray, which means by default you are immune and will be competing in the final mission. Congratulations!

-Red Team: One person on your team will be immune as well, whoever does not win immunity will go directly into the Gulag.

The four players sent to the Gulag will compete in the final Gulag of this season, and only TWO (instead of 3, like I said in the Skype Chat) players will be eliminated.

The remaining 8 players will be running in the Final Mission this season.

Your next mission will be posted shortly.
1894 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
MISSION #9

The name of this mission is "Miss Me With That Czechout"

This mission will be a test of wills, those who want to win the most will have an advantage. Those who can be precise will have a bigger advantage.

When you are ready to start your time, you will message me on Tengaged with the phrase:

START MY TIME

Once you have started your time, you will have 3 options, once you choose an option you CANNOT change for any reason.

Option A: You can mail me once every 5 minutes, the phrase PUSHES GREEN BUTTON. You must mail me this phrase once every 5 minutes, if you are early or late by more than 10 seconds, then your run will end immediately. For this option, only 5 minutes will be added to your time for each time you mail me the phrase correctly.

Option B: You can mail me once every 7 minutes, the phrase PUSHES YELLOW BUTTON. You must mail me this phrase once every 7 minutes, if you are early or late by more than 3 seconds, then your run will end immediately. For this option, only 10 minutes will be added to your time for each time you mail me the phrase correctly.

Option C: You can mail me once every 10 minutes, the phrase PUSHES RED BUTTON. You must mail me this phrase once every 10 minutes, if you are early or late by more than 1 second, then your run will end immediately. For this option, 15 minutes will be added to your time for each time you mail me the phrase correctly.

Your goal is simple, keep pressing the button on your platform for as long as you can. Once you let go of the button, you have "checked out" from the competition, you will fall into the water, and your time will be calculated from the point you started to the moment you let go of the button.

If at any point you know you are done and want to end your run, then all you must do is mail me the phrase END MY RUN. If you do this, a bonus 2 minutes will be added to your time.

In the event of a tie, then favor will be given to those who pressed the most difficult button (Red > Yellow > Green). If that is a tie, then the person who ended their run with the official phrase will be given favor. If all of those fail, then the person who started first will be given favor.

This mission starts now and you have until MONDAY 8 PM PST (11 PM EST) to COMPLETE your run.

Good Luck!
1892 days 6 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF MISSION #9

Time        -        Player        -        Button

BLUE TEAM
195        -        Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)        -        RED
750        -        Christian_ (Christian B)        -        YELLOW
225        -        immaxyman (Issy J)        -        GREEN
205        -        Lemjam6 (Jake B)        -        GREEN
542        -        Ramanik (Kamani W)        -        GREEN
137        -        Schnitzel (Scott H)        -        GREEN
015        -        splozojames50 (Splozo J)        -        GREEN

RED TEAM
005        -        bamold1999 (Tyler M)        -        GREEN
050        -        stuartlittle16 (Michael S)        -        GREEN

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Which means congratulations Christian and Michael S, you have won this mission for your respective teams and have made the finals for your respective teams!

Also, congratulations Issy, Kamani, and Jake, you have done well enough to earn safety from this mission, you are also now finalists!

Chandler, James, Scott, and Tyler, you were the lowest performers and your respective teams, and I will be seeing you in the Gulag.
1892 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
im shocked tbh

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!