This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Voting Chamber

Topic » Episode 8: Voting Chamber

1925 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
Welcome to the Voting Chamber!

For losing the last mission, the Blue Team and Gray Team are in danger of possible elimination.

Gray Team, as jake_WD (Jacob J) is the only person eligible to receive votes on your team, all of your votes have been applied to him and he will automatically be going into this Gulag.

Blue Team, you are still voting.

In the Voting Chamber, you will pay for your past actions, show your true colors, and most of all you will have to either make a great sacrifice or be a sacrifice.

Here is how this will work, each of you must vote in TWO members of YOUR team to face elimination in the Gulag. Each of you must MAIL me the name of TWO members on your team you want to vote into Gulag. I do NOT accept votes on Skype.

The two players on the Blue team with the most votes will be selected for the Gulag along with Jacob from the Gray team, where they will compete, in a FREE-FOR-ALL Gulag (1 vs. 1 vs. 1), and any two people from either team could be eliminated.

If there is a tie, then there will be ONE re-voting period, if you don't vote during the re-vote then your vote will remain the same. If a tie still remains after the re-vote then the person on the opposing team can choose anyone on the same tier as them to compete in the Gulag against them.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
-This is an Australian Ballot, meaning that your votes will remain SECRET this season.

-You MAY vote for yourself if you would like.

-Failing to vote will result in a penalty vote and a strike, failing to vote a second time will result in your penalty votes being doubled as well as another strike. A third time will result in your removal from the game.

-Once you send me your vote, it is LOCKED, and you CANNOT change it, so make sure you are certain before you send me your vote.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Blue Team, you may NOT voted in Christian_ (Christian B) as he earned immunity for being the best perform in his last Gulag.

With that said, you have until tomorrow (TUESDAY) 9:30 PM PST (WEDNESDAY 12:30 AM EST) to mail me your votes.

Good Luck!
1924 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
GRAY TEAM VOTING RESULTS

This is really just to make it official, only one person on your team can get votes anyways...

02 - jake_WD (Jacob J)

I am SO shook!!1111 Jacob is going into the Gulag.

Everyone else on the Gray Team is SAFE.
1924 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
BLUE TEAM VOTING RESULTS

Alright Blue Team, well 6 of the 8 players on this team received at least one vote. Christian, you had immunity, so you are safe. Jake, you got 0 votes this round, so you are also safe. As for everyone else...

04 - immaxyman (Issy J)
04 - sjsoccer88 (Steve J)
02 - Chandlerp1996 (Chandler P)
02 - Ramanik (Kamani W)
02 - Schnitzel (Scott H)
02 - splozojames50 (Splozo J)

Which means that with 4 votes each, Issy and Steve will be going into this Gulag.

Everyone else on the Blue Team is SAFE.
1924 days 14 hours ago
immaxyman
https://i.imgur.com/f4pHCDQ.gif

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!