This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Mission

Topic » Episode 1: Mission

1951 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
Hello Teams,

It is time for your first mission in this game of Cutthroat! Remember, only the WINNING team will be safe, the other two teams will have to send in two players to face off in the Gulag.

This mission will be testing how well your team can communicate with the other teams. Welcome to the Cutthroat Scramble!

The name of this mission is the "Czech Out The Scramble"

In this mission, each of you will have a say in who will be winning and losing this mission. Each of you will be given 3 eggs, that you must distribute to the other two teams. How you distribute them is up to you, but you cannot give an eggs to your own team.

Your goal as a team?

Come as close as possible as receiving 27 eggs from the other two teams. The team that comes closest to 27 eggs will win this mission. Of course there are some stipulations

1. You must distribute ALL of your eggs to the other teams, you cannot keep any of your egg. Any eggs not given to other teams will count as being broken, which will involve the penalty from Stipulation #4.

2. I will NOT be getting involved in any deals made during this mission. If you make a deal with someone and they screw you over, that is on you.

3. Once you PM me on TENGAGED how you are distributing your eggs, you CANNOT change. Just be warned, sending me a "fake PM" to trick your opponents will count as an official submission.

4. If anyone on your team does NOT submit how they are giving away their eggs, then those eggs will be broken. If any eggs are broken from your team, it will result in a penalty of 50 eggs being added to your total, which should be enough to make sure your team LOSES. So make sure that you get EVERYONE on your team to participate.

In the event of a tie, here is how the tie will be broken:

1. Favor will always be given to the team who is closer without going over the needed number of eggs.
2. If the first tie breaker fails, then the team who has everyone submit FIRSTS will win.

At the end of the 24 hours [1:15 PM PST (4:15 PM EST)], the team closest to 27 eggs will win this mission and be safe from the Gulag. The two losing teams will enter the voting round.

Good Luck!
1951 days ago
turney1805
UPDATE

9/9 submissions from BLUE
5/9 submissions from GRAY
4/9 submissions from RED
1950 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
FINAL RESULTS

Let me start off by saying that we had TWO players not submit for this challenge, so that dramatically changed results

Results BEFORE Penalties Issued

40 eggs - Blue Team
31 eggs - Gray Team
04 eggs - Red Team

Which means as of right now the GRAY TEAM is in first place, but now we have to factor in the penalties, a total of 100 eggs need to be added to our scores.

Results AFTER Penalties

40 eggs - Blue Team
81 eggs - Gray Team
54 eggs - Red Team

Mybash_ (Chris B) and jake_WD (Jacob J) did not make a submission.

Full Results: http://prntscr.com/lvrzab

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Blue Team, you have won this mission!

Gray and Red, you will be voting in two people each to go into the Gulag. The two losers will be eliminated from the game.

I will see you back in the voting room.
1950 days 20 hours ago
LockerAmi
omgg
1950 days 20 hours ago
LockerAmi
a whole ass mess lol

open group

Turney Time The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!