This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Confessionals

Topic » Season 4 Confessionals

1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

You have no idea how stressed I was just now. I was hoping that we could've won round 2.. and I did well enough to have, if only BB didn't do poorly on what sounded like a very simple speed challenge. Idk how it takes you 30+ minutes to find 5 gold levels between 16000 and 18000 karma?? Like I probable could've done that in 5 minutes. To have the fastest overall score and then not be safe is a little ridiculous, I am trying really hard not to think that maybe BB tried to throw the comp or something. But it's fine, because Phil and Ienzo didn't show up to the last comp. Making BB and me safe for the week, and hopefully making it to Jury.

I am pretty sure I am going to evict Ienzo, I know it might not be a popular opinion. But, I am in an alliance with Phil and Chilli. Plus Ienzo was part of Viva Catalonia, and they are a strong group that I'd like to split up
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Newz:

Felt only time to write another confessional! It's been two rounds so I'll just do a quick summary of my thoughts on things.

This game has been quite a trip. I've slowly been trying to distance myself from the Josh/Bryan/Josh/Sagar alliance just cause I didn't want my name to be tied socially to just one alliance. So, in order to do that, I've been talking more and more to other people in the group like Phil and Daulton but man, it's hard to talk to either of them.

Last round was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Patrick won that HOH and put BOTH Bryan and Koolness on the block. The smirk on my face was too crazy when they got nommed. That smirk turned into full on cackling when Josh quit. Another enemy of mine out the door :) 

By the way, this HOH was HARD. I want to act like I intentionally threw the HOH and all that crap but in all honesty, I got destroyed by the jigsaw puzzle. Legit any confidence I have in myself goes out the window when I run into a jigsaw. Gives me the feeling that I was dropped on my head as a baby. Nevertheless, Sagar won which meant I was safe which I'll take any day of the week. The good part about Sagar winning is that he kinda has to show who his true allegiances are with these nominations. He was kinda in the same boat as me where everyone trusts him. Not sure why he didn't throw to Bryan but oh well. 

Right now these are the people I'm talking a lot to and I'm fairly confident they wouldn't nominate me:
Chili
Sagar
Bryan
Josh
Patrick

Trying to talk to more now:
Phil
Daulton

Never speak to them:
BB
Andrew

As you can see, I'm doing quite a good job with playing all angles and while I don't want to sound cocky, I'm definitely in a great position. F2 wise my plan is going to the end with Chili but, I feel like this game has been tough on our relationship as I have frustrated Chili quite a bit with my antics. Hopefully things do get better :P This game has been tough for me as I never like to backstab friends but, it's the name of the game. I just hope people understand and aren't too mad at me for it.

I'm walking a fine line right now. Hopefully I'll be able to balance long enough to win this game.
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

I am feeling fairly safe with Sagar holding the HoH power this week. We are on good terms and he seems like he wants to keep me around. Just from chatting with him it seems like Daulton and Phillip could potentially be in danger this week. I have had little to no contanct and discussion with Daulton, so I am not really bothered by the fact he is going up. But I am in an alliance with Phillip and he seems to keep going on the block. I would've fought harder to see if Sagar would put someone else up, but all of the other options aren't good lol. I am not sure what I would do if I won the veto. I'd consider using it on Phillip, but I'd have to make sure that BB wasn't put up as the replacement. I also know that Sagar doesn't want to have to nominate someone else, which is understandable. I think that next week, if I can make it to the HoH comp, might be the time to win and try and make something happen. It's really hard right now to tell who is playing the best game. I feel like Sagar and Chilli are playing strong games, and I am not sure if I am ready to take a shot at either of them yet. The problem is, that I have to make a move eventually agasint them. Cause only one person is going to win this game. But I feel like I am playing a solid social game, and I think that people are looking at me as someone who they can work with and want to play this game with. I have some thinking to do, but I just want to make it through this week first
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Philip:

4 people told me they’ll save me. I’m going to pretend everyone’s telling the truth. Good night.
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

Alright, so the PoV comp didn't go exactly as I hoped. Though it wasn't all bad. I didn't win, which is what I wanted, but Phillip is still on the block. Which isn't the end of the world, seeing as how everyone except for Bryan seems to want to vote for Daulton. Which is fine, but I am starting to think that this whole unified house thing isn't going to last much longer, with us going down to final 9. I think might have to win HoH next round and take a shot at one of the following people. Sagar, who is a comp beast and very well could win his way to the end. Chilli, who I view as my biggest social threat. or Bryan, who probably will do whatever he wants, if I can predict/control you, it's time to go. Other potential nominees could include Andrew and or Patrick. Because I have barely talked with either of them
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

That double eviction basically went as planned. Two of the three people that I have said that I wanted to see leave have left! Which is great. But the double eviction did reveal some things. I think that Newz isn't as tight with Chilli anymore after Chilli said that he would've voted Newz out if one more person had been willing to not vote Sagar.

Now that Chili won the next HoH I was totally expecting Him to nominate me... but he went after Patrick and Andrew... which is great for me. At this point it seems like Patrick is going to be the one going home, and this next HoH is crucial. I want to win it, but at the same time I don't. In these situations if I can avoid winning the final 5 HoH I do. I want to be able to win the F4 HoH to guarantee my spot in the final 3.
1860 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

So I won my second HoH today. Which if all goes as planned this week and Chili goes. Makes me the winningest houseguest left, I think. Which is good and not so good. It gives me the best odds heading into that final veto and the F3, if I am able to get there. Right now my ideal F3 would be with BB and Newz, I think  that unless they have some sort of super secret alliance, they both would take me to the final 2 with them. I came into this game at a disadvantage not being on a team week one. But it also made me fight harder to be able to stay and helped me form alliances with lots of people early on. I have played super hard and I think that I might have a decent chance to win. I honestly, coming into this season, didn't think that I would make it this far. But here I am, and now I am only focused on winning this game. Ideally I would've lost this HoH and tried again for the final 4 HoH but I think that I can still make it through. Here goes nothing lol

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!