This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Confessionals

Topic » Season 4 Confessionals

1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Newz:

Just gonna do a cast assessment 

Andrew K. // iiGalaxyii - No clue
BB H. // purplebb4 - Uh purple has done well in Cutthroat. Could go deep I just don't know
Bryan J. // Eilish - No clue
Chili L. // Lalisa - QUEEN. Love Chili <3 
Connor G. // laughingoutloud - no clue
Daulton H. // Daulton7996 - no clue
Haylee H. // Kaylabby - Haylee was great in our series and she's very active and social. 
Ienzo Z. // MoooHades - sheepish and did nothing major in our series
Josh R. // sergeant - Josh is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He's a dark horse to win this whole game and people better watch out for him. He's still a cool guy and someone I'd like to work with
Josh Z. // koolness234 - No clue besides the fact he makes tons of star vlogs
Kyle W. // RedsKanto - Kyle kept targeting me the last time we played. Hope that isn't the case this time 
Newz O. // OldNewz - what a loser
Patrick R. // GrrrImABear - KING! Patrick is someone I'm looking forward to working with in this game. Another M&N's Survivor alumni who i've always gotten along with. 
Philip H. // Philip13 - no clue
Sadie R. // mercedes415 - no clue
Sagar O. // obscurity - Surprisingly I haven't played many (less than 3 if I had to guess) games with Sagar and we've both been on the site for years. I'm looking forward to actually talking and getting to know him. 

I hope my cast assessment wasn't too much or too long for you guys. As you can tell, I am not good at writing confessionals.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

So I was super excited to be playing a BB game. It's been a long time since I've been a BB house, so I'd like to see if I've still got it! I got off to a bit of a rough start missing the premier. I was hoping to be able to avoid the nomination chair for a while, but it is what it is. 

I've been making a few connections with the cast, but granted I don't know a whole lot of them. The first person to reach out was Kyle, and I get really good vibes off of him. Then Sagar and Newz both reached out too! So I feel like I've got some decent connections that will hopefully get me through the first little bit. 

BB and I know each other a little bit outside of the game, so I am hoping to be able to use that connection, we've been talking and I think we're going to put a three person alliance together with Kyle. I am hoping it'll be enough to get me into a good spot going into the PoV and possibly the eviction.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Haylee:

Confessional: kyle is gonna get on my nerves, i personally believe ITS WAY TOO earlier to be making serious allies. Like chill.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

Daulton winning HoH really does nothing for me. I have talked 0 game with him, and would be worried except for the fact that I am already on the block. Now my focus is on winning that PoV tomorrow
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

AHHHHHHH!!!! This is literally the worst thing that could've happened. My first three person alliance, the one I was going to stick by the longest. Kyle and BB both just got nominated, I was hoping that they'd both be safe, this really complicates things. 

I want to win the Veto, but if I get pulled off the block then there is no replacement. So we have to get one of them taken off or else one of the three of us is guaranteed to go home
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Newz:

Daulton7996
So, I have nominated you, BB and you, Kyle for eviction. 

Daulton7996
Kyle for eviction. 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3e31bfa4f5f606a30c6bb2a61a21618e/tumblr_pc66gy8iQL1tz85m4o3_400.gif
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Connor:

Very excited to play a Big Brother Group Game, it has been a long while because this site has been infested with a billion survivor games and like no Big Brother games. I need some variety!

Anywho this trust had me shook but I enjoyed it because it forced me to talk to people and it definitely speeded up the process of having to get to know people before creating alliances, I scrambled so hard and I ended up flopping and I only found a group because Kyle spotted me and helped me out. 

Other than Kyle, I have no allegiance to anyone on my team, anyone who considers me to be with any of those 3 are dead wrong. Once I get off this team, I don't see myself working with any of them in the future. However I know Kyle and me and him hit it off immediately. I'm just glad I didn't get screwed over and had to be the 1st nominee of the season.

Any who I was not happy with the HoH winner considering after the whole team fiasco I decided to say nothing for the next two days so I had no connection with Daulton what-so-ever. Thank god I shot him a "Congrats on your win" after the competition or I would've been nominated because apparently he did it based off on who he didn't hear from at all. I swore I was going up but luckily he gave me the last key so I was OK but I don't doubt I would be a re-nominee if one of them gets off the block.

I really hope I win PoV tonight because if I do Kyle will come off the block and I won't be renominated. If I don't win I hope the nominations stay the same at least so I can pull some votes together and get out Josh R. since I know and feel comfortable with the other two.

Sadly nothing solid, hopefully I can find a group soon or I may be dead in the middle. Who knows lets try my best I guess.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Kyle:

Well this first week is probably the worst I have ever done in a game. And I would’ve been safe had I talked to the HOH Daulton. And then I flopped on the POV, and Chili, the bitch who is targeting me won and decides to use it on Josh. Now I am literally begging for safety, and promising I would take out Chili and Ienzo as they are a final 2. As of now, I have Sadie, Patrick, and Connor. But I need to keep talking to people. UGH
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Chili:

Hi America, it’s me - Chili.
So let me give you a run through of this last round. I came online after the first two teams were formed and knowing I had to get myself into the final group of 5, I was happy to see that Sagar and Ienzo, two competition beasts hadn’t been shoved into a team yet. It was honestly hilarious how these first 2 teams were formed out of crazed paranoia and not strategy. The set up was perfect for me, so I’m not complaining. 

Coming into this season, my target was Kyle. Frankly, he’s annoying as fuck and I didn’t want to have to deal with his constant need for validation all season. So during the HOH, I made sure to knock out Kyle to make sure he wouldn’t be able to win, before I myself was knocked out the following round by Sadie. Hope she isn’t shocked when I go after her myself in the future lol. Anyway, Daulton managed to win HOH after being offline for the entire competition, being dragged to final 2 with Ienzo and popping online to ‘ELIMINATE’ Ienzo after Ienzo spent like 5 minutes looking for a pretty word to post. 

As I’m on his team, along with Ienzo, Sagar and Philip - we were immune for the round. Daulton wanted to go after people who hadn’t bothered to talk to him. Sagar wanted him to go after Haylee/Josh Z. and Philip wanted it to be a group discussion. For me, I didn’t care. It’s the first week, I don’t need the blood on my hands from influencing Daulton’s nominations. I used this time to form bonds with Ienzo, Sagar, Philip, Josh R., Newz and BB and start conversations with the rest of the housemates. 

Daulton ended up nominating BB and Kyle and as Josh R. was not picked for a team, he was the automatic 3rd nominee. I played in the POV to ensure that Josh R. would be taken off the block, leaving Kyle and BB left. As Josh R. wasn’t on a team, noone would have had any allegiance towards him so he would have been the easy vote/target for people to just evict this first week. However I didn’t want that as I wanted Kyle out, so my plan was to win POV, veto Josh R., so that way everyone would have to pick between Kyle and BB, with BB being the weak pawn that that majority would vote to save over Kyle. This also meant that Daulton wouldn't have to get any blood on his hands from having to nominate someone else if POV was used on BB or Kyle, as noone would replace Josh R. as the third nominee. Needless to say, I won the POV easily and enacted my plan to make sure Kyle was the first person evicted. In a 8-5 vote, his ass got evicted and Sagar was able to win HOH, which means I’m safe for another week, yay!
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

I was super swamped with work, so I wasn't able to get on for the HoH or nomination ceremony. Sagar won, which is fine by me. We have a solid relationship, and it paid off because I am not on the block. But two members of my new team are, which kind of sucks. I have a good relationship with Sadie, so I would rather see her stay, but Patrick is also a strong player. So keeping him around could be beneficial to me. I am not sure yet if I am going to be able to play the veto. I don't know that I'd want to win it though, I don't want to have to make that choice.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

I am safe for the week! which is great. I am surprised that Connor didn't use the veto on either of our team mates... I mean I know that the teams are changing soon but still, I am wondering if that means Connor is working with Sagar and his team?? who knows really?

I am more than likely going to evict Patrick. I have a pretty solid thing going with Sadie and I would rather keep her around. That being said, if everyone is going to vote Sadie out, then I might have also do that. I am hoping that I can get on a good team this time and one of us wins HoH so I am safe for another week
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Josh R.:

I don't really feel comfortable joining VC with BB... so I am trying to put my own team together. My hope is that Connor, BB, Me, Newz, Andrew, Bryan, and Sadie will form a team. That means a few things, we will have to evict Patrick for starters. I am also hoping that we might be able to throw the HoH comp and force the other team to take one of themselves out. Now this all might change if the twist is something different than I think it is

But I am trying to make moves and hopefully not be seen as the one leading the charge
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Newz:

I am currently on the bus and just now, as I got veto'd off the block, I gave an audible "yes" that caused some weird looks to be thrown my way.

It's time for me to explain how I just played the fuck out of this round and that competition.

Let me just say first of all that Koolnes if you're reading this, I really didn't care that you nominated me. The deal made during the comp was bogus and we both knew it. However, I did throw that HOH comp as I have a deal going on with pretty much everyone in our team so for me to nominate two people, it's not worth it this early in the game. 

I talked to Sagar and I brought up the point that if I win veto, Josh will just re-nom him so in order for both of us to survive, Sagar needs to win the veto and use it on me.

Come challenge time, we work with Eilish and I learned something very interesting: Eilish and Sagar are close. They are both in stars and seems like Eilish takes stars VERY seriously and wouldn't want to betray Sagar in this game. Anyway, Sagar, Bryan and I got working to get a list with a difference of 10 together which then Sagar submits. But then, things get even better when Lalisa came through and sent me her list which had a difference of 6. I submitted not even realizing I would beat Sagar and then immediately had to tell Sagar to re-submit. Then I had to re-submit and ugh, it was all a mess.

It was all worth it because the veto was won by Sagar, as I planned, and it was used on me so now I'm safe :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUNemDbmF6N9JFMcrm/giphy.gif

At the end of the day, I worked my ass off this week and I'm coming out of it with a better idea of who has my back, who doesn't, and where everyone else stands. Better yet, no one knows where I stand with them as I haven't broken any alliances. Moving forward to next week, I'm hoping to get Josh (koolness) out of this game.
1833 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Chili:

So it's week 3 now. Last round, Sagar won HOH and nominated Sadie and Patrick who were a duo of sorts and I aided Sagar in making sure neither of them won. Patrick claimed if he stayed that he would go after Connor/Bryan. Because of this and Sadie eliminating me from the first HOH random, I decided this was enough incentive to campaign for Sadie to get evicted. I told yall I would seek vengeance!!! Needless to say, the vote tied and Sagar broke the tie to ultimately evict her.

Flash-forward to this week, the two newly assembled teams were basically forced into two separate houses to have their own HOHs, POV holders and nominees. To be frank, due to Andrew winning the advantage for the HOH competition in the previous POV, there was no chance any of us could win. He won and I immediately went to work to campaign to not get nominated. I effectively stayed off the block, but my number 1 ally Ienzo was nominated along with Connor, who is one of the few people I have no ties to in our team. 

Ienzo was not able to make an appearance at the POV competition, so I knew I had to win it to save him from being nominated and to avoid the slight chance Andrew decided to backdoor me. I got a seriously good and low karma total by the 10 minute mark and could tell I had the POV in the bag on my side of the house, but then I thought of my allies in the other house that were in trouble. I knew Josh Z. had nominated Newz and if Newz was saved with the POV, Sagar would be nominated in his place and evicted or if Newz stayed on the block he'd be evicted too, so either way I would be losing an ally. Newz and Sagar were struggling to come up with decent karma totals in the POV, so I decided to give my answers to Newz, who then gave the answers to Sagar to cement it. I won POV on my team and vetoed Ienzo and Sagar won the POV on his team and vetoed Newz - the 3 people I wanted safe the most this week against all odds were able to all stay off the block, a true JRBB miracle!!! #hallelujah

This round I will be evicting Connor as he is a competition threat and also Philip is someone I am loosely aligned with at this point and I know he will vote my way, no questions asked in the future. That's how I've chosen atleast to justify keeping a sheep (Philip) over an actual player in this game (Connor). I'm going to be trying to win the next HOH. As one of two people with the most competition wins this season thus far (2 POV wins), I think it's only right I finally win a HOH and go after some big dogs pre-jury so I don't have to worry about them later. Only time will tell!

open group

JR Big Brother - Side House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!