This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 | Daily Challenge #10

Topic » Episode 10 | Daily Challenge..

1047 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Saturday (6/12/21) at 8 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1047 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tonight's challenge will be played Individually!
1047 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Hi
1047 days 7 hours ago
Zoon
hello
1047 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check In will be open until 8:05 PM EST.
1047 days 7 hours ago
BB5lover
hey
1047 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
hi
1047 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1047 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Playing:

Jordan
Zay
Jimmy
Eric
1047 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
For the final Daily Challenge we'll be playing "Web of Lies" and here’s how it works

You will all be given a list of clues, each of which match up with a previously eliminated players. The clues will be arranged so that it looks like this:

Answer: [Eliminated Player]
Clue #1:
Answer: [Eliminated Player]
Clue #2:

And so on. Answers that are between two clues mean that both of those statements are true for that player.

An Example would be:

Answer: Joey
Clue #1: Forfeited their Presidio matchup
Answer: Lee
Clue #2: Was voted into a Presidio
Answer: Rohan

The puzzle will use all of the eliminated players EXCEPT for Ben. Multiple players may fit the criteria for each clue, and there may be multiple solutions to the puzzle, but I will be looking for one specific solution to the puzzle.

When you believe that you have correctly solved the puzzle, MAIL me your solution, and I will mail you back whether or not you have correctly solved the puzzle.

The first person to solve the puzzle will win Safety and the power to send a player into the Presidio. Everyone else will be at risk of competing in the Presidio and being the fourteenth player eliminated from this game.

Any questions?
1047 days 6 hours ago
BluJay112
hello!
1047 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
im ready
1047 days 6 hours ago
Zoon
r
1047 days 6 hours ago
jman96
ready
1047 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
r
1047 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Alright, since everyone is ready and there are no questions, I will count you all down and then post the puzzle.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!