This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 20 | Immunity Challenge #20

Topic » Episode 20 | Immunity..

1081 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will take place on Sunday (5/9/21) at 8 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check-In will close at 8:05 PM EST!
1081 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
hi
1081 days 11 hours ago
Hisoka
Here
1081 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hey
1081 days 11 hours ago
GiGi10
hi
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
PLAYING:

Ess
Matt
Ray
Xakim

NOT PLAYING:

Ali
Austyn
Zach
1081 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
only 4.
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
This Immunity Chalenge is called “If Puzzles Could Kill,” and here’s how it works.

In this puzzle competition, houseguests will be given money to spend on customizing their jigsaw puzzle, and then will race to solve other players’ puzzles to eliminate them from the competition.

This competition will be played in 2 Rounds. In Round 1, players will be given $5 to customize their puzzle, which will make it more difficult for other players to complete it. Everyone’s puzzle will start off with these settings: https://imgur.com/a/dcCeWx8

Customizations that will affect your puzzle:
$1 – Increase puzzle pieces by 10
$1 – Change puzzle pieces to style #4, 5, or 6
$2 – Change puzzle pieces to style #1, 7 or 8
$3 – Rotating Pieces

Customizations that will affect another houseguest’s puzzle:
$1 – Decrease another player’s puzzle by 5 pieces [You can only use this on the same player twice]
$1 – Keep a player’s puzzle piece style locked at #2

Other Items that can be bought:
$2 – Insurance, which will protect your puzzle from being decreased by any other players
$4 – Extra Life, where two different players, instead of one, will have to complete your puzzle to eliminate you from the competition

In Round 2, I will post the link to all of the player’s puzzles, which is a picture of their avatar, and they will have to race to complete other player’s puzzles as fast as possible. Once a puzzle has been completed, players will have to take a screenshot of the puzzle, making sure to include the completed puzzle AND their logged in Tengaged.com profile for it to count. They must MAIL me the valid screenshot, and then I will post in the main forum that this player has been eliminated from the competition.

Eliminated players will not be able to continue participating in the competition, and who eliminated who will not revealed until after the competition is over.

The last player standing will win Individual Immunity and Reward. Everyone else will be vulnerable to being the twenty-seventh player voted out of this game.

Any questions?
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
As Xakim has used his Challenge Advantage, he will get $7 instead of $5 to spend in Round 1.
1081 days 11 hours ago
GentlemanG
Uh @ this
1081 days 11 hours ago
PureEssence
wait so do we mail you what we are spending our money on
1081 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
If there are no further questions, we will get started at 8:11 PM EST.

Round 1 will last for 5 minutes, or earlier if I get everyone's submissions before then.
1081 days 11 hours ago
GiGi10
O_O
1081 days 11 hours ago
Hisoka
I don’t get it I’m braindead

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!