This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MNRS4: Survivor - Darkness Rising | Rules

Topic » MNRS4: Survivor - Darkness..

1096 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
| VOTING |
-A Tribal Council forum will be created immediately after the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge. You will be given a good 20-24 hours to send in your vote
-If there is a tied vote, everyone except for the people who received votes in the tied vote will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, the castaways who received votes in the tie will become immune, and everyone else will draw rocks. If there is a tie at final four, only the players in the tie will have to draw rocks.
-You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.
-If someone is medically evacuated or quits at Tribal Council, then Tribal Council will be cancelled.

| CHALLENGES |
-Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges. These challenges will range from 6 PM EST to 8 PM EST. Challenges will be hosted by either Newz, I, or both of us.

| HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOLS |
-There will be hidden immunity idols this season. You can either play them during the tribal where we allow anyone with an idol to play their idol, or mail us prior to the votes being read.
-They will be hidden in the oldest blog of a user. To claim an idol, you must mail Mike or I the link of the blog, and we'll tell you if you found it or if someone found it before you.
-No premerge idols will be rehidden and the merge idol will only be rehidden ONCE. Idols will be hidden at the conclusion of the first challenge.
-There may potentially be Fake Idols in the game. You will only know for certain if an Idol is real when you choose to play it at Tribal Council.

| IDOL TRANSFERS |
-We do allow idol transfers.
-If you are on the same tribe, you just have to make a mail including Mike and I.
-If it's a cross-tribal transfer, a public forum must be made.

| BEHAVIOR |
-I understand that this a game and things sometimes get heated and fights will inevitably happen, however, I will not tolerate any form of derogatory language or behavior towards production or other players. The first time that a violation occurs I will issue a Formal Warning. If another infraction occurs, I will issue a penalty vote. If incessant rule-breaking occurs, I will be forced to remove the player from the game.

| PENALTIES |
-Failure to vote at Tribal Council will result in a self-vote.
-If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated.
-Self votes will be revealed as a self vote at Tribal Council.

| CONFESSIONALS |
-Confessionals are a REQUIREMENT! There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! Confessionals are one of the main determining factors that Newz and I use when we decide who receives awards at the end of the season. In addition, not sending any will hurt your chances for potentially returning or even returning again.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Newz and I through TENGAGED (aka, not Skype)!***

If you have any questions, feel free to message either Newz or I.
1096 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
| SAM & DEAN |
-Players were announced in pairs during the Cast Reveal. These pairs are the different groups of partners for this twist.
-If both members of a pair are able to successfully make it to the Merge, they will be given a Hidden Immunity Idol to share.
-The Shared Hidden Immunity Idol will be played on a first-come first-serve basis. Basically, whichever partner mails us first *after* the Tribal Council forum has been made for that round stating their intention to play the Hidden Immunity Idol will get to use it.
-You cannot mail us in advance with your intention to play the Shared Hidden Immunity Idol. It can only be used *after* the Tribal Council forum has been made.
1096 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
| THE SPIRIT REALM |
-Once voted out, players will head to the Spirit Realm.
-At predetermined points in the game, players in the Spirit Realm will have the opportunity to compete to reenter the game.
-Players will remain in the Spirit Realm if they fail to reenter the game during the Returner Competition, and will await their next opportunity to return to the game.
-All players will be permanently eliminated from the game once the Spirit Realm twist ends.
1096 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
| SILVER BULLETS |
-Every player have been given 1 Silver Bullet.
-Silver Bullets can be used during the part of Tribal Council when we ask “If anyone has a Silver Bullet and would like to use it, now is the time to do so…”.
-When use choose to use your Silver Bullet, your identity wand the individual that you have shot at will be publicly revealed.
-If a player has been shot with a Silver Bullet and is voted out, they will not head to the Spirit Realm, resulting in them being permanently eliminated from the game.
-If a player has been shot with a Silver Bullet and is not voted out, then nothing will happen to them.
-Silver Bullets will always be played before the part of Tribal Council where we ask if anyone would like to use a Hidden Immunity Idol or other Advantages.
1096 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
| CREATURES |
-Every has been assigned a unique creatures that each has its own unique ability and/or trait.
-This means that there are 30 different creatures in the game
-Certain powers can only be used during a certain time period, which will have been indicated to you in your Creature Writeup that was mailed to you.
-To avoid complicated situations and arguments in the event that multiple powers are used, some of which may conflict or cancel each other out, and to prevent any sort of 'Reactionary power usage', I have devised the following resolution system.
1) All powers will not be revealed to have been used until the end of the 'window' of opportunity to use them has closed.
2) Powers will be revealed/used in the order that I am notified that the player would like to use them.
3) In the event that Power #1 is used first and it would cancel out Power #2 that would be used after, Power #2 will just not be used and the owner of this power can use it at a later date.
4) In the event that Power #1 is used first, and Power #2 would be used after and would cancel out Power #1, that is really unfortunate for the player who used Power #1 as it will be wasted.
1096 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
| ON THE HUNT |
-Players will all be assigned a Creature to hunt, and if they successfully vote for the Creature to leave and they are voted out, they will win a prize.
-Players will not be initially assigned the Creature of their partner in the Sam & Dean twist.
-Upon their Creature being voted out, the player would receive their Target's Creature to continue participating in the twist.
-Prizes will be awarded in specific 'tiers', with prizes becoming increasingly better with the more hunts you complete. Only the players who successfully complete their hunts will learn about the different prizes, however, they will be the same for all players.
-This twist will end at the FINAL 10.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!