This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 33 | Jury Questioning

Topic » Day 33 | Jury Questioning

1622 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
1622 days 22 hours ago
DavidM7
Quick little note:
Most this cast sucked NGL. not as people, but about half of us weren't in the game mentally. Apart from that though, I did enjoy myself. I think I only won 2 HoH's and 1 veto but I threw more than half the comps. I won the very first one to establish bonds and didn't try for another until final 5 (or maybe 6 idk it was like 2 months ago okay). Obviously I only one 2 thereafter but I definitely picked up my performance by almost beating out Zee on several occasions. At the final 7 I even threw because he nominated the exact nom set I wanted (at the time it was Kyle and Jimmy).I did rely on everyone else to win for me but I made sure my bonds were strong enough to not need the power each week. Finally, Tyler and I made a final 2 literally the moment we saw each other on the cast. I knew I would lie, I knew I would betray but I also knew I needed one solid person to count on through any circumstance and the two of us di that really well.

tributes:
1️⃣7️⃣: Colin P. (flickgamecolin) [Evicted Week 1, Day 4, 11-2 vote]
OMG I miss him <3 My strategy was to protest against one person so much that everyone knew I had a bigger target in mind than themselves. sadly, Colin lost the veto and week 1 is very much a vote with the house week so my plan kinda fell flat on its face. He was fun to troll tho.

1️⃣6️⃣: Nick S. (snick427) [Evicted Week 2, Day 7, 9-3 vote]
Nick seemed super nice but he was not super active so we never got close and it just made more sense to keep Matt so Bryan would be preoccupied with someone other than me.

1️⃣5️⃣: Bryan J. (Eilish) [Evicted Week 3, Day 10, 8-3 vote]
Mess. He was annoying and I'll tell it to his face again if I have to. I did love the chaos but it crept into outside the game and that is just nasty.

1️⃣4️⃣: Brandan G. (Maladus1) [Evicted Week 4, Day 13, 6-2 vote]
I love you Brandan <3 I hope you read this because I want you to know that I wish we had been able to go so much further. You're an amazing player and I was really excited to work with you but when you were nominated next to Tyler, I couldn't bring myself to turn on my #1.

1️⃣3️⃣: Joey W. (joey65409) [Evicted Week 5, Day 15, 7-2 vote]
You and I just barely got to talking before you left and I wish that wasn't true. I really did fight my ass off to get you to stay. I love that you were able to trust me enough to break your punishment and talk in PMs. I am probably leaving tengaged soon but maybe we can chat more before I do leave.

1️⃣2️⃣: James R. (J2999) [Evicted Week 6, Day 17, 4-4 /Silver's vote]
James, I won't lie you had me scared this game with the connections you had. After the whole 7-2 vote, I felt completely alone and it wasn't until Jimmy revealed a chat that you were in with Sagar and company that I fully flipped. I wanted to see if we could do as well as we have in the past but I HAD to take a shot at Sagar in some form after he survived eviction. You and I really just got put on opposite sides and I had to do what I could to further my game. I played very cutthroat and the only person I vowed not to cut was Tyler.

-----JURY-----
1️⃣1️⃣: Ashanti J. (KingGeek) [Evicted Week 7, Day 17, 6-1-0 vote]
This was really bad. I knew about the plan to take out on of the 'other side' because of the various powers floating around but I was really hoping it wasn't you. My dream f3 was you and Tyler, so to see you leave like this hurt but I realized it was ultimately good for my game. You had me wrapped around your little finger and if Tyler wasn't here, you likely become my ride or die. So although it was sad, you leaving really did mean I was able to focus more on Tyler and getting the two of us further. I can't believe we've known each other for years now, really puts. into perspective how much this cite has been in my life whether I wanna admit it or not.

1️⃣0️⃣: Sagar O. (obscurity) [Walked Week 7, Day 17, Not on Jury]
Easily the biggest competitor I had this game. You were on track to do DAMAGE if you stayed. I completely understand why you walked but as a competitor, it does suck to see. I wish you the best of luck in life and I hope you know that you walking really helped my game. :P

0️⃣9️⃣: Matt B. (mbarnish1) [Walked Week 8, Day 21, Not on Jury]
We barely talked and you were likely leaving next anyway. You seem cool but I don't know why you just ditched. Should have stuck out til eviction and left like normal but oh well

0️⃣8️⃣: Callia S. (ParvatiS) [Evicted Week 8, Day 21, 3-1 vote]
You are the best friend of one of the most amazing people on this place, GUIGI. You seem so nice and I wish you had played form the beginning so we could have done more together. Game wise, I just couldn't tell where you fit into my plan. I understand the struggle of starting college and managing this game and I seriously respect you for sticking it out. I'm in the same boat so I can only imagine how heavy your work load was at the time with wisdom teeth removal on top of that.

0️⃣7️⃣: Jimmy T. (BB5lover) [Walked Week 9, Day 22, Not on Jury]
You also were fairly close to leaving from what I know. You did a great job of flipping the game when you were in trouble so mad respect to you for that. I don't know if you'll ever read this but I love that you were my partner. We were such n odd duo and it was really fun to see you worm your way through relationships.

0️⃣6️⃣: Silver N. (Silver09) [Evicted Week 9, Day 24, 2-1 vote]
UGH I wish you weren't Tylers partner. I REALLY wanted to bring you to final 3 after AJ was evicted but I knew that meant I literally could not win. Your sense of humor is literally gold. I wish circumstances had been different. You played really well despite everything being against you too! You clutched so many comps that we needed and I honestly would not have been able to be here without you.

0️⃣5️⃣: Brian C. (cfff) [Evicted Week 10, Day 26, 1-1 vote/Kyle's vote]
We really Never got to talking. There wasn't much to talk about after I nominated you week 1. I probably should have put in more effort but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't wanna come across as fake and I know I can do that a lot so I just kinda avoided it all together. You played really well though. I tried on several occasions to put in people's ear that you should go but your connections made it near impossible. Good game.

0️⃣4️⃣: Kyle D. (kyledd) [Evicted Week 11, Day 29, Tyler's vote]
KYLE AHHHHH You were such a wildcard. You had a lot of dirt on Tyler and I and I had to keep you happy as long as possible to make sure you didn't use it against us. You played phenomenally and I think you're probably the most underrated on this cast. You were never the big dog but you could still win comps and get shit done. I loved working with you regardless of the stress it brought me lmao.

0️⃣3️⃣: Zee S. (iAyeEye) [Evicted Week 12, Day 32, David's vote]
Zee, I know you're upset that I made a fake f2 with you, and you have every right to be. My strategy had no boundaries EXCEPT for when it came to Tyler. I was willing to lie to, and cut whoever I needed to in order to win. The moment I saw your ability to talk to people, I knew I had to snag you up as an ally. Your sense of game is incredible so I had to do whatever I could to make sure you saw me as an ally. You helped me out and I wouldn't be here without you. I know you did so much for me and I won't ignore that. I fully accept blame for the way I played but I did what I had to do in order to get where I am.
1622 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Good morning, everybody!

I've been on tengaged for a little while and this is my first time facing a jury on this site, so I want to start by sincerely thanking everyone here. I definitely wish that more people had been more invested in the game in the middle section but that makes me appreciate the people who stayed to see things through all the more.

We didn't get to play as much game as we might have liked but we still played hard to get here. I'm excited to illuminate the game that was available to me to be played and I hope it's enough to earn your vote for my first ever tengaged win.

I hope to find time shortly to post more of an opening statement. For now, I'll just say thank you to Mike for fighting his way through some serious business to get us to this point. Thank you to David for our partnership. Through a combination of luck, broken promises, and a handful of crucial competition wins, we managed to make it here together. After Joey was evicted, I would have bet any amount of money against the idea that Silver and I would be the last pair standing or that David and I would be the final 2, but we managed to make both of those things happen! And most of all, thank you to the people who are on the jury so I could finally be here in front of you. I respect the games you each played, I deeply appreciate you individually, I look forward to answering your questions, and if I'm lucky enough to receive four of your votes my gratitude will be boundless!
1622 days 1 hour ago
VanHow10
Hello again, jury!

I came into this game fresh off of a series of consecutive 3rd and 4th place finishes. It seemed I'd gotten very good at moving in my own favor throughout these games but not at finding someone to be a true partner who would have my back throughout the game. I knew if I was going to find that person, it would have to be someone else with a significant chance to win but that was a gamble I felt I had to take to ever sit at the end, based on my recent history. That's where David came in. As soon as the first HOH was over (maybe even before that,) he and I had a final 2 deal in place that I fully intended to honor. But wanting to sit together in the end is not the same thing as making every single move together, and when push came to shove I always acted in a way that was better for me individually than it was for the two of us together.

My initial plan was to play a much less overt, much less in-control game than I have been lately but early circumstances prevented that.

When Joey won his HOH, I wound up on the block since he and I hadn't spoken much and that felt like a wake up call! But through the evictions of Bryan and then Brandan, I'd put together an alliance with whom I felt comfortable moving forward. It had become clear that everyone started the game with a partner, and Silver was one of the best anyone could have asked for. David and I had also created final 3s with both Kyle and AJ. And on top of all that, James had just finished putting his neck on the line to keep me in the game against Brandan!

With a bevy of new allies and a clear choice when it came to who I should nominate (the HOH who put me up and the people who voted for me) I fought extra hard for the following HOH and I won it! Considering that I'm not exactly one of the best competition players out there, I mostly feel like I have to win the comps in which I am skilled because I don't get a ton of chances to affect the game. And things were going well during my HOH until the Veto.

One of my new closest allies at that time won the POV (AJ) and assured me that it would not be used and we were in cruise control to take over the game. Cut to the next day, AJ has used the Veto on one of my nominees, I have been promised enough votes to backdoor Sagar, and instead I'm watching Joey leave the game as Silver and David and I are completely naked on one side of the house!

Realistically, that should have been the death knell for my game. Everything I was doing was exposed in that moment. But even more exposed was the alliance of 4 that had actually been controlling the game in Jimmy, AJ, Sagar, and James. And while at first my backdoor backfire was terrifying, it really proved to be a saving grace in this game. Especially when Silver won the next HOH and we were able to flip Jimmy onto our side by pitting his allies against him!

Everything else that happened concerns the jury, so I'll cover the rest in an individual juror breakdown
1621 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
So here’s my game

I knew I wanted that first HoH. Not only is endurance where I shine, I wanted to be able to establish bonds as early as possible. Literally the only people I didn’t make bonds with were the three people that I nominated. Everyone else had a connection to me in some way. I may not have had control over them but I knew I wasn’t their target. Because I was inevitably going to betray everyone, I needed one guy I knew I wouldn’t turn on; that’s where Tyler came in. Although we had each other’s back 100%, we honestly disagreed so much for ride or dies. I would go as far to say about half the major decisions we disagreed on but funnily enough neither of us got our way 100% of the time and each time it worked out for the good. We weren’t the most cohesive duo but we ALWAYS had each other’s back and that was honestly the only thing that got the two of us where we are.

For the rest of the game until like final 6, I threw every computing because I knew I was never the biggest target. Even when Sagar was after me, I felt very confident in the fact that I would stay over almost anyone. I didn’t want to be the decision maker because I needed people like Zee and Kyle to fight so I wouldn’t be in trouble. I did play very passively but I knew letting others get blood on their hands while I put up fake fights would keep my name out of everyone’s mouth. So for the next few evictions I went with the flow and just made sure myself and Tyler were in the clear.

I didn’t really struggle until the Joey eviction. I was so blindsided by that but instead of keeping my cool I decided I wanted to make sure everyone knew I was against Sagar. I honestly believed I was on the bottom so I did what I could to make everyone EXCEPT Sagar know that they were innocent in my eyes. Thankfully that didn’t matter though because Silver won and Jimmy blew the entire game up. I didn’t want to see James leave but after seeing Sagar stay by such a large vote, I had to put them against their own and that couldn’t happen if James had stayed. The next cycle also worked out amazing because even though Tyler and I were nominated, I was made aware of the powers that were more than likely to protect us. Not to mention I also thought I would stay anyway, even if it meant losing Tyler.

The next thing that happened is the most important part of both mine and Tyler’s game. Sugar quitting cleared easily the biggest comp threat and the guy who wanted both of us out. We each had our own opposition, but Sagar was the only one going for BOTH me and Tyler. After Sagar quit, I decided Zee was the best comp guy so I befriended him a bit more and went to town on derailing Jimmy and Matt. Unfortunately, the both quit even though they were more than likely on their way out and ruined the whole thing. That meant Brian and Silver were my only opposition left to get rid of since Zee and Kyle were going for each other.

Sadly Parvati became collateral in my attempts which was a flaw in my strategy to throw comps. I wasn’t able to control nominees which meant I couldn’t put her somewhere to keep her safe. I had actually thrown that comp to Zee because he was nominating the same people I was going to but the post veto nom didn’t fall in place how I wanted it. Even though it sucked, I had to do what was necessary for my future in the game. Next I had the opportunity to cut Silver which was very easy since no one wanted to keep a secret pair in any longer.

The real challenge came with Brian’s eviction. Zee all but gave me the veto which I was okay with because i just wanted to secure my own safety but the second most important thing was for me to see Brian go. Even though I knew Zee was a harder beat in competitions, I also knew he was more likely to take me to finals over Tyler in the event that he won and I knew that was not true of Brian. Tyler realized this, however and he jumped on the opportunity to evict Zee. This is the part where I have to give credit to Zee because he was able to convince Kyle to keep him over Brian which really secures my position in the game. Finally, Zee won (as expected) and thankfully he also was able to keep Tyler safe. I then knew I needed to win final HoH over Zee so I stayed in this thing for around 7 hours in order to beat out Zee and secure part one for Tyler and I.

Even though I didn’t win a lot I was able to show how hard I was playing social and even in competition by winning two long endurance comps. I did play very dirty but I knew that’s what I would have to do in order to get where I am. I hope you can respect the way I played and thank you again for making this train wreck enjoyable.
1621 days 4 hours ago
kyledd
Well you both lied to me and made me look like an idiot, so my vote is undecided at this point. I thought we had something, but obviously ya'll had something with other people to. I don't really have a question. I just wanted to let you both know you are both dicks.
1620 days 23 hours ago
VanHow10
I just typed a whole damn thing to all of you and it didn't go through. Bleh
1620 days 23 hours ago
VanHow10
Hello for the last time, everybody.

I think it's probably too late to change any votes that have been cast, but I haven't had a chance to put the rest of my game out here yet and I do want to do that before we officially finish this thing.

James R. (J2999) - James, you're one of the best friends I've made on this site. We've played in the same game A LOT and I think we've managed to play together every single time. I've never voted you out on tengaged before and I would prefer that that was still true. At the time of your eviction, however, I believed that the only way I had a chance of making it to the end and winning this game was to evict you for the first time. You had a clear and strong alliance on one side of the house, an alliance that was actively pushing to remove me from the game. On the other side, we had people who were disjointed from one another and across the board were more likely to support David and myself moving forward in the game. Voting to evict you was the toughest vote I've ever cast on here. I hope it was the last time I ever have to do it.

Ashanti J. (KingGeek) - AJ, you might be the person in this cast whom I enjoyed talking to the most. I loved meeting you and when we agreed to work together to the final 3, I made that agreement in full sincerity. Nothing about becoming enemies with you was fun for me, although even our next conversation after Joey's eviction was still really fun and pleasant. As it became clearer that things were not going to work out between us in game, our conversations also got more heated and I do not want that to be how our relationship ends. I respect you as a gamer. I appreciate you personally. In almost every scenario where Jimmy doesn't have a Diamond Power of Veto, I believe that you would be sitting here instead of me and I would be casting a vote for you to win.

Callia S. (ParvatiS) - Callia, I think you might be the single biggest victim of so many people quitting. I know you were playing our game in the middle of some medical situations and I admire that you were able to do what you did under those restrictions. When Matt quit the game, there was basically no option other than to vote you out. It was not in my plans at that time in the game and I truly wish things had gone differently for you. I hope you're doing well now and that I see you again soon.

Silver N. (Silver09) - Silver, the very best partner a boy could ask for! At the beginning of the game, when we were the only partners, I thought there was no good way for things to go other than one of us leaving before the final 11 or whatever. If we reach that point and you want safety, it makes sense for you to take me out. And if we reach that point and you leave the game due to other circumstances, I get exposed as lying to people about whether or not I had a partner. But talking to you about life and game made it clear how similarly we think in terms of BB and how effective we could be as strategic partners, let alone twist partners. When the Sagar backdoor didn't go through, my main thought was that I was disappointed that I'd let you down as a partner and we no longer had a shot at being the last pair standing. The fact that we managed to pull that off after sitting on the block next to each other twice was a borderline miracle. Our partnership is the proudest achievement I have from this game and you were one of only two people I genuinely considered sitting at the end with instead of David.

Brian C. (cfff) - Brian, we started talking early and even though we wound up on opposite sides of the house, I always wanted to work with you throughout. Even at your eviction, I had made a deal with Kyle to keep you over Zee (who was much better in competitions) only to be blindsided when Kyle switched his vote. I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that I wish we were in the final two together, but your departure in fifth disappointed me greatly.

Kyle D. (kyledd) - Kyle, in a slightly different world we could have been the best of partners! As with AJ, when we agreed on our final 3 deal I meant it completely but the circumstances of the game after that changed things. After it had become clear that everyone had a partner (maybe even after Brandan had already told me that you two were partners) I asked you about yours and you told me you didn't have one. That was the first of many little lies that built up together to prevent me from fully trusting you. Throughout the game, I found you difficult to rely on. Even up to right before your eviction, you had promised me that you would be evicting Brian if we tied and you evicted Zee without warning when there was nothing I could have done to stop you. That one hurt especially bad compared to the other, smaller lies because leading up to that we'd really connected over our work lives and we'd been talking a lot outside of the game. That decision to keep Zee over Brian was most of my decision to evict you in fourth. I can't emphasize enough how much the conversations we were having right before that did mean to me, though.

Zee S. (iAyeEye) - Zee, I think you didn't get the respect you deserved in this game. You were an absolute monster in challenges. You had a good head on your shoulders throughout the game about what was necessary for you. And I can't imagine what you might have said to Kyle or shown to him to keep yourself in the game at final 4, but major kudos! I hope we get to play in a group game again soon and that our allies are the same this time. I didn't like butting heads with you at all. In terms of my attempt to evict you at final 5, that was based on the conversations we had about David. I came to you in earnest to pitch working together to evict David at 4 and go to the final 2 as a pair. Within five minutes, David was showing me screenshots of you blowing that plan up to him. When I made that pitch I was sincere. I was very disappointed that you went the other way with it.
1620 days 23 hours ago
VanHow10
Oh! There we go!

In summation, I loved playing this game with you all! Thanks for your votes, whether you voted for me or not. But especially if you voted for me.
1620 days 23 hours ago
DavidM7
I was a dick and I accept that. I played this game for myself because Mike gave me a spot and I refused to waste it. If that meant betraying and lying along the way then so be it. This game is about deceit and doing all you can to make it to the end and win and clearly playing nice didn’t work for others so I did what I had to do to get here. Sorry if I hurt you on a personal level, but on a game level, I had to get to work and get shit done.
1620 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
wanted to make sure y'all both said what y'all had to say before saying anything! although, i honestly don't have much to say myself LMAO. good luck to the both of you <3

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!