This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 32 | Final Head of Household Part 3

Topic » Day 32 | Final Head of..

1626 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
1626 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
In this Death Match, you must outwit your opponent by placing a higher number tile each round.

To begin, both players will receive 9 tiles numbered from 0-8. The tiles are colored either BLACK or WHITE.
-        0, 2, 4, 6, and 8 are BLACK tiles (Even numbers).
-        1, 3, 5, and 7 are WHITE tiles (Odd numbers).

The starting player for Round 1 will be decided by a chatzy draw. Starting from Round 2, the player who won the previous round will present their tile first.

The starting player will choose a number from 0-8 and mail me. I will PUBLICLY post what COLOR the tile is, NOT the number itself. Then the other player will mail me what tile they would like, and I will reveal the color of that tile as well.

The player that had the higher tile is then revealed. That player will earn a point, BUT I will not reveal which numbers were played per-round until after the end of the Death Match.

If both players used the same number, I will reveal it is a tie and nobody earns a point. The starting player will be the same as the previous round.

Once a tile is used, it may not be used for the rest of the game. The player who gets more points after the 9 rounds wins and stays in the game, taking the player's Garnets.

[Rules stolen from Suitman13]
1626 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
hey bois
1626 days 18 hours ago
VanHow10
Understood
1626 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
ready

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!