This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 25 | Power of Veto

Topic » Day 25 | Power of Veto

1689 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
1689 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Checked in!
1689 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check In will last until 8:18 PM EST
1689 days 12 hours ago
iAyeEye
Here
1689 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
Hey
1689 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1689 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
No Tyler or Brian.
1689 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
I vote to evict Colin
1689 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
Fuck!!
1689 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
I've been wrong about the time of the competition like four times in a row
1689 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like a rave.

This competition is called "Hide and Go Veto," and here's how it works.

In this puzzle competition, houseguests will hide their Power of Veto somewhere in the house, and then will compete in competition rounds to earn opportunities to search for other players' Vetos.

Each round,  I will present you with a Letter and a Number, such as H7. Your job is to come up with a word that starts with that letter and has that many of letters in the word. So H7 could be Holding or Hundred. The first person to correctly post a valid word will earn an opportunity to search a location in the House.

Note that all proper nouns, (Words that start with a capitial letter, such as names, countries, places, etc), will not count. Plural words, such as hats and apples, will not be accepted as well. Any words in question will be determined valid or invalid by dictionary.com

Sometimes, I may add a letter after the number, such as T4Y, so that you need to find a word that starts with the first letter, ends with the last letter, and has the number of letters as shown in the middle of the letters. An example of this would be They. I may also add a second letter in front, such as AB4 meaning you need a word that starts with AB instead of just A. An example of this would be Able.

The last houseguest to have their Power of Veto found will win this competition and become the tenth Power of Veto holder of the season.
1689 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
am going to suck at this I can already tell
1689 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Where is the part where we hide our veto, I don't understand.
1689 days 12 hours ago
iAyeEye
I follow.
1689 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'm trying to post the list of locations. TG keeps lagging me out.
1689 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
this site is bad

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!