This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 16 | Power of Veto

Topic » Day 16 | Power of Veto

1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check-In will close at 7:06 PM EST
1677 days 21 hours ago
J2999
Here
1677 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
Here
1677 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
here
1677 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
i have to win this power of veto to ensure my safety this week
1677 days 21 hours ago
iAyeEye
Here
1677 days 21 hours ago
iAyeEye
Actually, not here, sorry, something just came up.
1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
PLAYING:

Silver
Ashanti
Jimmy
James
Sagar
Zee
1677 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
Hey
1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like a news studio.

The houseguests playing in this competition are: Silver, Ashanti, Jimmy, James, Sagar, and Zee

This Power of Veto competition is called “Trivia Traffic,” and here’s how it works.

In this trivia competition, houseguests will race to be the first houseguest to answer a series of randomly generated trivia questions as fast as possible to earn points.

Each round, I will post 5 randomly generated trivia questions. The goal of the competition is to try and mail me the answer to each question as quickly and accurately as possible in separate mails. There will be a total of 7 rounds, which means that there will be 35 questions in total.

The first houseguest to correctly answer a specific question will earn the point for that question, while everyone else who correctly answered the question will get nothing. This means that it’s possible for multiple houseguests to earn multiple points each round.

In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker question about the season will be asked.

The houseguest who scores the most points will win this competition and will become the sixth Power of Veto Holder of the season.
1677 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
so We send all individually?
1677 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
So say we want a certain question and then go to another question

We have to send in multiple mails?
1677 days 21 hours ago
KingGeek
do we have to specify which question we're answering in mails or do we just send the answer
1677 days 21 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Jimmy, yes each answer must be sent in individual mails.

@ Ashanti, just the answer is fine.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!