This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13 | Head of Household

Topic » Day 13 | Head of Household

1680 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
1680 days 11 hours ago
kyledd
Check in
1680 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check-In will close at 8:18 PM EST.
1680 days 11 hours ago
VanHow10
Here
1680 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
Here
1680 days 11 hours ago
J2999
Here
1680 days 11 hours ago
KingGeek
hello
1680 days 11 hours ago
iAyeEye
I'm checking in, but tentatively, cos if it's an endurance, I'm going to bed.
1680 days 11 hours ago
Silver09
here
1680 days 11 hours ago
BB5lover
Here
1680 days 11 hours ago
cfff
hi
1680 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1680 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Playing:

Kyle
Tyler
Sagar
James
Ashanti
Zee
Silver
Jimmy
Brian
1680 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like the set of a game show.

This Head of Household competition is called “Trivia Trouble,” and here’s how it works.

In this trivia competition, houseguests will be given a total of 10 chips to bet on the answers to questions.

At the start of each round, I will post a difficult general-knowledge trivia question followed by 4 potential answers, only one of which is correct.
An example of the question format:

Which of these is a state in the United States of America?

[A] – Ireland
[B] – Canada
[C] – California
[D] – Mexico

Houseguests will then have exactly 3 minutes to mail me how they would like to distribute their chips. Houseguests will distribute their chips by bidding them on the answer choice that they believe is correct, in the format of [A] 3 chips, and so on and so forth.

It is required that houseguests bid all of their remaining chips on at least one of the answer choices, as any chips that are not distributed will be eliminated from play. After the round has ended, houseguests will have any chips that they bid on the correct answer choice returned to them. Any chips distributed to a wrong answer choice will be discarded.

Is a houseguest does not bid a chip on the correct answer choice they will be eliminated from this competition.

The last houseguest standing will win this competition and will become the fifth Head of Household of the season.
1680 days 11 hours ago
iAyeEye
B CANADA!
1680 days 11 hours ago
DavidM7
This is gay

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!