This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 17 | Veto Ceremony

Topic » Day 17 | Veto Ceremony

1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome everyone to the Veto Ceremony. Silver has won the Power of Veto and must now decide if he would like to use it so save either himself, David, or Tyler from facing the seventh Eviction. In the event that the Power of Veto is used, the Head of Household, Sagar, must name a replacement nominee.
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver: As the Power of Veto Holder I have the responsibility of deciding whether or not to use the Veto to remove one of Silver's nominations from the chopping block.

I have decided to...
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
*suspenseful music plays*
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
USE the Power of Veto on...
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver: Myself!
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
However, since a Power has been played this Round, the Golden Power of Veto has been upgraded to a Diamond Power of Veto.
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver, you will have 5 minutes to mail me who your replacement nominee will be.
1704 days 2 hours ago
mbarnish1
LOVE THAT
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver: Since I have used the Diamond Power of Veto, I must now name a replacement nominee. This was not an easy decision, however, someone else had to be nominated. I have decided to nominate...
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
1704 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Silver: Ashanti as my replacement nomination.

With that being said, this Veto Meeting is adjourned.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!