This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 14 | Power of Veto

Topic » Day 14 | Power of Veto

1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
1705 days 12 hours ago
J2999
Here
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check In will close at 7:07 PM EST!
1705 days 12 hours ago
iAyeEye
Fine...
1705 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Check-In
1705 days 12 hours ago
VanHow10
Here
1705 days 12 hours ago
BB5lover
here
1705 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
oh that was so nice
1705 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Here
1705 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Here
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
CLOSED
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Veto Draw:

James
Zee
Kyle
Ashanti
Sagar
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Tyler has drawn the HG's Choice chip, and must select in the forum who he wants to play
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Upon entering the backyard, the houseguests see that it has been transformed to look like the set of a game show.

The houseguests playing in this competition are: Tyler, Jimmy, Joey, Ashanti, James, and Sagar.

This Power of Veto competition is called “Stay or Fold,” and here’s how it works.

In this strategy competition, houseguests will have to quickly estimate how much of a certain object appears in a photo, and then will have to decide if they want to Stay or Fold for the chance to win points or potentially be eliminated from the competition.

At the start of each round, I will mail you a photograph that contains a variety of different objects, and underneath the photo I will post the object that you are to estimate. You will have exactly 90 seconds to mail me your guesstimation. If you do not send in an estimate, you will automatically Fold for the round.

After everyone has sent in their guess, I will publicly reveal everyone’s guess and then houseguests will have 90 seconds to mail me if they want to Stay or Fold for the Round. If a houseguest Folds, they will have no opportunity to earn points but they will remain in the competition. If a houseguest chooses to Stay, they will earn a point if their estimation is the closest to the actual number, but will be eliminated from the competition if their estimation is the furthest from the actual number.

The first houseguest who scores 3 points or the last houseguest standing will win this competition and will become the fifth Power of Veto Holder of the season.
1705 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
When you are ready and understand the rules, please post below.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!