This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13 | Announcement

Topic » Day 13 | Announcement

1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joey, please go to the Diary Room...
1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Joey gets up from the Living Room couch and anxiously heads to the Diary Room*
1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Joey comes out of the Diary Room holding a note card*
1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Joey: I will have restrictions placed on me every time I wish to speak this week. Every time I want to speak, I must start their message with Joey: “(What I Want to Say)”. Each Skype Message, Tengaged Mail, or Post in the Forums MUST start with the player stating their name, an :, and their entire message must be contained in quotes. This punishment extends BEYOND the game, in that this user must adhere to this punishment in anything they are doing on Tengaged.com or Skype. In addition to the above, you are no longer allowed to use the letter I, and if you wish to use a word containing I, you must replace it with an asterisk (*).
Here is an example of how the punishment works:
        Mike: “Th*s *s a really sh*tty pun*shment”
The punished houseguest will get two Mess-Ups, where if they accidentally break the rules of their punishment, they will suffer no consequences. They will not need to follow the rules of this punishment during the Power of Veto competition. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a penalty vote being issued to the houseguest, followed by a penalty nomination if rule-breaking continues.
1680 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Houseguests, if the punished houseguest tries to break the rules and speak normally, please submit evidence to me and you will be rewarded. This punishment will start immediately and will end after the conclusion of this week’s Eviction.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!