This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 13 | Announcement

Topic » Day 13 | Announcement

1680 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
1680 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ashanti, please go to the Diary Room...
1680 days 12 hours ago
kyledd
Does he bring his wig?
1680 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Ashanti gets up from the Living Room couch and anxiously heads to the Diary Room*
1680 days 12 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Ashanti comes out of the Diary Room holding a note card*

Ashanti: As a part of my punishment this week, I was secretly paired up with another houseguest in the Twinning punishment. Had one of us won HoH, we would have both been safe and unable to play in the next HoH competition. Had one of us been nominated, both of us would go on the block, there would be 3 nominees, and this punishment would have immediately been revealed to the house. Only one of us would play in the PoV, and if the PoV were used on us we would both come off the block. If we were both still nominated come Eviction night, the twist would end, and only 1 houseguest would be evicted. If we were not nominated, we would only cast one eviction vote. If we vote the same, it would count, but if we voted differently, our vote would not count. Ultimately, my twin this week was Jimmy!
1680 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
you LIED.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!