This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 | Jury Vote

Topic » Episode 12 | Jury Vote

2076 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
Let's welcome back the I Love Money Jury:

Kolby, Patrik, Nolan, AJ, Mike, Romeo, and Cameron.

It is now your job to VOID someone out of the game, leaving the final two to compete in this season's final challenge for victory.

Brittany, Ethan, and JT, this is your opportunity to plead your case to the Jury on why you should NOT be Voided by them, and instead why you deserve the right to compete for the title of winner of I Love Money.

Jurors, you may make statements or ask questions, but remember that
you are voting for who you want to VOID from the game out of Brittany, Ethan, and JT.

Votes are due Saturday (8/18/18) at 7 PM EST.
2076 days 2 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
JT how did you and Ethan and Brittany work together before my ouster?
Also tell me why I shouldn’t just vote you out.
Personally I want to see Ethan vs JT in the final challenge but Brittany was loyal. For the most part, Ethan was as well. I wanna know everything you three did as a group besides what I did in my alliance with Ethan and Brittany?
2076 days 2 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
Because JT you can’t just be a flop for half of the season, then say you worked with Ethan and Brittany most of the game. You played a very good game JT but you can’t just own the fact that you were a comp beast who made it far. What exactly did you do?
2076 days 2 hours ago
Absol
~~~VERY LONG JURY SPEECH AHEAD FEEL FREE TO SKIP THIS IF U DONT CARE~~~

Hello distinguished panel of jury members. Time to pathetically grovel at your feet in hopes that you won’t vote me out. I’d like to take this time to explain why I think I deserve to move forward in this game, as well as how I got here in the first place.

To start off the game, I was placed on the absolute trainwreck that was the Gold team. We managed to lose literally every challenge somehow, which was hilarious, but also made it a rather difficult task to get to the merge. The first few rounds went over pretty quietly, because our team had a few expendable members. That being said, I was still making a few pretty understated moves at this point in the game, such as:

-managing to get Nels voted as captain solely by hitting ‘reply all’ instead of ‘reply’ on purpose completely accidentally
-voting Calvin/Dan during the second vault vote and managing to save myself by doing so, assuming that ⅔ of us were probably going to go in with TJ
-securing a few alliances on both gold and green to help out later on in the game

As the merge continued and our numbers dwindled, it became harder and harder to not go in the vault, but I still managed to have a clean record up until the final challenge where I went in by default. The fateful round where Michael was voided and Calvin quit was incredibly pivotal, because it crippled our team even further, ruining our chances at a stable merge. Despite this, I was still playing the game as hard as possible, trying my best to avoid any opportunities to send me home:

-planning (emphasis on PLANNING because a CERTAIN JURY MEMBER forgot to vote) the final five round to have Nolan break a tie and vote in everyone but myself/him into the vault
-having talked to Brittany about the game slightly up until this point, it was much easier for me to solidify that relationship with her and get her to not void me, allowing me to make the merge

Coming into merge with a 2-8 number disadvantage was rather concerning, but I figured I might as well swing for the fences and play a more aggressive game at this point. Any leverage I had, whether that was the chance to void someone, or simply just how I planned to vote- I wanted to use it to get myself into a better position in the game. This obviously led to my 3 (count em!) individual stage paymasters as well as never being in the bottom 3. Some things I want to highlight about my merge gameplay:

-the first merge challenge was basically given to me because everyone at the challenge either wanted me to become paymaster or trusted me enough to give it up, so that counts for something
-i was able to choose who i wanted in the strongbox during this round as well, and i chose 3 people with the intent of trying to create as many connections as possible- i feel like Romeo, Mike, and Patrik all trusted my word going into that paymaster ceremony and i was able to work with Romeo/Mike after this round
-i won the third challenge by default. i like to think everyone was just that terrified of going against my nerdy ass in a chess-type game
-the third round of merge allowed me to employ a similar strategy- this time i brought ethan into the strongbox and secured the tight f3 alliance that you see in the f3 with me, but i still had strong connections with Romeo/Mike up until this point as well
-the fourth round, i managed to convince Romeo (the only vote that mattered) not to vote me in, ensuring i was the only other person safe outside of the paymaster
-the final round, i continued my challenge dominance and pulled out the final win of the season, allowing me to have full control over who came to the f3 with me

My excellent challenge performance and my mediocre social skills managed to create a rather comfortable position once I reached the merge. I attempted to talk strategy with almost everyone in the game at one point or another, and I think this helped to my benefit- as I’m now sitting here in the final 3 pleading with you all not to void my check. If you read this entire speech, I thank you for your time and I hope you’ll consider the adversity I had to face to get here. I think it’s pretty difficult to make final 3 only relying on your own challenge performance, strategic, and social ability.

TL;DR VERSION:

going into the game i wanted to play a very low-profile game, and i managed to be one of the 2 original gold members to make the merge by building relationships on gold and green. once we merged, i felt the highest percentage path to winning would be to play as hard as i could- i tried incredibly hard to win challenges and build relationships using the power i had, which is what i believe managed to secure me my final 3 spot. please vote me i love you all
2076 days 2 hours ago
Absol
ok time to answer your questions mike sorry for the giant wall of text lmaooo, gimme a sec
2076 days 2 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
I came to you to save myself the first time you were Paymaster and I was in the strongbox.
The time being when I was in the bottom with Romeo and Patrik. You DID NOT try to forge a relationship with me then. I came to you an hour before the ceremony to plead my case to stay. It was then that I told you about my alliance with Brittany and Ethan. So you lied there.
The only reason you’re still there is because I went crazy in the game and tried to throw my alliance under the bus. Good luck JT but I’m voting you out.
Hope Ethan and Brittany can pull this one out, they were incredibly respectful in this stupid little group game that I got really invested in.

Best of luck Brittany and Ethan.
2076 days 2 hours ago
ThebestlerHoH
Absol don’t answer my questions. I’m voting you out.
You can’t just stumble into an outcome and say you wanted or PLANNED for that to happen all along.

You didn’t plan shit
People were either not invested in this group game, inactive, or just doing what you said cause they hated me.

Good luck ETHAN AND BRITTANY
2076 days 1 hour ago
Absol
actually i did try to work with you that entire round lol

we talked during the challenge and had success in taking some people out, and then you randomly tried to take out romeo when it would've been faster to just take out the people who didn't show up. then you tried to turn me/romeo against each other, which failed and lost you the challenge. just because YOU decided that you didn't wanna work with me doesn't mean i wasn't trying to form a relationship.

additionally, had you not talked to me (and thrown away your entire game) during my first paymaster, i would've sent you home then. i was planning to send you home (and even had that typed out) before you came to me, and then i changed my mind because i realized keeping you and having you self-destruct was a safer bet over patrik who was keeping a much lower profile.

so... no. none of that was a lie, but whatever.

also, i knew about your alliance with ethan/brittany because they told me before you ever came to me with that info... so that wasn't the reason you went home either. even if you hadn't self-destructed i would've sent your ass home eventually anyways.
2076 days 1 hour ago
ThebestlerHoH
Omg well good luck BRITTANY AND ETHAN
We stan loyal legends
2075 days 16 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
mike a bit bitter.
2075 days 12 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Good morning everyone on the jury and thank you to JT for saving Ethan and I at the last voiding ceremony. To start off, I came into this game wanting to do well (as always) because I know what I’m good at and know that I can compete in these types of games. My social game and strategic games far outweighed my physical one but all in all, I feel like I played a well-rounded game as a whole in order to take me to the final 2.

Winning 2 paymasters, only being in the box one time throughout the whole game and receiving 3 total votes to go into the strongbox show that my journey was well-thoughtout and I wasn’t in danger of going home ever. This is mostly due to my social game, I was included in an alliance with Mike and Ethan and then made another with JT and Ethan once merge came to further secure my spot in the final 3. I also tried to make personal connections with people like AJ, Romeo, Patrik and even Cameron but sadly he never responded to me. I saved Nolan the first time I was paymaster hoping that he’d become active again and maybe save me if he won but none of that happened. I talked to Kolby for a bit when I won paymaster but knew that he’d be a huge threat if he made it past that point so I had to make a move and take him out.

My strategic game was also pretty solid, I wanted to keep the people who wouldn’t vote me to go into the strongbox nor void me so i had to win, vote and void at specific times throughout this game. I needed to win that challenge before merge to take out Kolby from the gold team and needed to void Romeo at the final 5 if I wanted JT to void Cameron at final 4 because if I had voided Cameron, Romeo probably would’ve been here in the final 3 and I always wanted it to consist of Ethan, JT and I. Letting JT win most of the challenges wasn’t too tough for me because I knew I couldn’t get a lot of blood on my hands if I wanted to survive this jury vote so I voted accordingly and hopefully avoided anyone getting mad in the process :P

This game was so fun, filled with a bit of inactivity and some more quitters but i enjoyed it! Glad I was able to meet new people and play with others who I’ve been friends with. I was able to make it to the final 3 with everyone I wanted to and won challenges to prove that I had all three aspects of the game down. I feel like I deserve to go to the final 2 because I was never worried of being eliminated due to the position I put myself into at the beginning of the game.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions ya’ll have, thank you and hope you consider keeping me for the final 2!! :)
2075 days 10 hours ago
patricenka9
JT lowkey floated, he said the jurors were scared of him... ur rlly bad at judging jurors since none of us were scared, you also was like "omg i feel bad i put u up, i only did it to talk to u" and send me home lmao, good luck brittany and cam, the real players who are for sure in  the f2
2075 days 10 hours ago
Absol
LMAO when did i say people were scared of me

you don't even know who's in the final 3 lmao, just admit ur bitter and not paying attention and go
2075 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
henny, bitter? tbh i knew i was gonna go home eventually, and u sooo dont deserve f3, u were a really bad player
2075 days 8 hours ago
patricenka9
plus , i said cam because hes in my group game so i got a lil dazed
2075 days 7 hours ago
Absol
yeah i confuse i love money and rupauls drag race all the time thst makes total sense

its pretty obvious that you're bitter over it because you're calling me a bad player even tho i was at risk of going in every round and only went in once by default, so i was clearly doing something right... meanwhile once ur team wasnt winning every challenge u went home real quick 💀 tell me again how i don't deserve f3

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!