This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 | Vault

Topic » Episode 11 | Vault

2076 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to the Vault, everyone.

As the challenge winner, JT is now the Paymaster. JT will select either Brittany, Cameron, or Ethan to have their check voided and leave the competition.

JT's decision is due on Friday (8/17/18) at 7 PM EST.
2076 days 1 hour ago
Absol
Final paymaster ceremony of the season, wow! I’m back to send another person to the jury. Let’s make this quick because… writing these gets kinda old after you win so many challenges. =L

Ethan and Brittany, I think you two deserve this finale much more than Cameron. It’d be kind of obnoxious if someone who hasn’t even bothered to show up to anything made f2 over any of the three of us, when it’s obvious we ran this game once merge hit. It’s hard for me to pretend like I’m really thinking over this decision, because since the f6 I’ve kind of wanted this f3 to happen. I feel like you two are definitely the most deserving players of making finale (behind me ofc), and our trio has basically had control over every paymaster this season, so it seems kind of idiotic to betray that trust for no reason now. I don’t even think taking Cameron benefits me, so there’s no incentive to do anything else.

Ethan and Brittany, take your checks. We’re going to the final three together!

This means I’m voiding your check, Cameron. The fact that I voided you will probably lose me your jury vote, but I’d rather not take the chance of losing to you in a jury vote instead. That would be pretty sad. Good luck in whatever game you choose to completely ignore next, I guess. Seems to be working pretty well for now.
2076 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
*Stamps VOID on Cameron's Check*

Sorry Cameron, it's time for you to bounce.

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!