This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 | Challenge

Topic » Episode 11 | Challenge

2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
The fifth live individual challenge will happen on Thursday (8/16/18) at 8:30 PM EST.
2078 days 1 hour ago
Absol
wow thats right now! crazy!
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
For today's challenge we'll be playing "Web of Lies"

You will all be given a list of clues, each of which match up with a previously voided contestant. The clues will be arranged so that it looks like this:

Answer: [Eliminated Player]
Clue #1:
Answer: [Eliminated Player]
Clue #2:

And so on. Answers that are between two clues mean that those two statements are true for that player.

Once you have solved the puzzle, you must go to the first blog of each of the eliminated players whose names were used as answers in the puzzle.

Once there, you will find another clue in the comment section of their blog that will lead you to a second user, where another clue can be found in the comment section of their first blog.

Finally, the last clue will bring you to the last user on that path, where you will find a letter in the comment section of that user’s first blog.

When you have found all l the letters, they will be used to unscramble a Tengaged player's username where the finish phrase will be found on their first blog.

The first person to post the Finish Phrase in this forum will win this challenge. They will become the paymaster and will have the opportunity to Void the check of one of the remaining players.

Any questions?
2078 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Nope
2078 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
oh lord
2078 days 1 hour ago
Absol
i am disgusted
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
If it's confusing a more simple version:

Puzzle ->
Go to blogs of eliminated contestants used in puzzle ->
Follow clue #1 to user #2 ->
Follow clue #2 to user #3 ->
You will find a letter on the blog of user #3 ->
User the letters to unscramble a Tengaged user.
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
If there are no further questions, I will count you guys down and then mail you the clues.
2078 days 1 hour ago
Absol
oh so we cant move on until we actually solve the puzzle... right
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
You must send me the completed puzzle before you can post the Finish Phrase.
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Is everyone ready?
2078 days 1 hour ago
Absol
i may have thrown up in my mouth a little
2078 days 1 hour ago
Absol
im ready.
2078 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Yes
2078 days 1 hour ago
Brittney
yes
2078 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Alright, I'll count you guys down...

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!