This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7 | Challenge

Topic » Episode 7 | Challenge

2087 days ago
Pieguy555
The Teams have officially Merged.

The person who comes in last place in the challenge will be the Dead Last Loser and will automatically have their check placed in the Strong Box.

The first live individual challenge will happen on Thursday (8/1/18) at 7 PM EST.
2086 days 1 hour ago
Absol
2086 days 1 hour ago
Crayadian
2086 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
For today's challenge we'll be playing "Backstabbed!"

In the field in front of you stands 10 dummies, each of which seems to slightly resemble one of the remaining players in the game.

Each round, I will post a category. Your goal is to post a unique answer that correctly corresponds to the given category as fast as possible.

Ex:
Category: States That Start With 'A'
Possible Answers: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, etc

The order in which you answer will be the order that you will get to throw a dagger into someone else's dummy.

However, the order also correlates with the probability that your dagger will actually hit its target relative to the amount of players still in the game at the start of the round.

Ex:
1st to answer: 100% chance of hitting dummy
2nd to answer: 80% chance of hitting dummy
3rd to answer: 60% chance of hitting dummy
4th to answer: 40% chance of hitting dummy
Last to answer: 20% chance of hitting dummy

The faster you are to answer the question, the better your odds will be of sinking a dagger into your target's back.

Once 3 daggers have hit your dummy, you're out of the challenge and will not get to throw a dagger for that round if you haven't already.

The first person to be eliminated from the challenge will automatically have their check placed in the strong box.

The last player standing will win this challenge. They will become the paymaster and will have the opportunity to Void the check of one of the remaining players.

NOTE: Spelling counts. Capitalization does not. Answers are first come, first serve, meaning that you cannot use someone else's answer.

Any questions?
2086 days 1 hour ago
ThebestlerHoH
I’m here
2086 days 1 hour ago
Absol
NOW THIS IS A CHALLENGE I CAN GET BEHIND
2086 days 1 hour ago
Crayadian
I believe in equality
2086 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh lord, I’m ready
2086 days 1 hour ago
Crayadian
me when dead last loser goes into strong box , not instantly home
2086 days 1 hour ago
ThebestlerHoH
Can I get a cast list posted?
I don’t know who tf is left
2086 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Playing in Round 1:

Brittany
Cray
JT
Mike
2086 days 1 hour ago
Crayadian
CANADA
2086 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
If there are no further questions, I will post the first category.
2086 days 1 hour ago
Absol
ok so whos the dead last loser then
2086 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Everyone has a dummy, including players that are not here.

The first person to hit 3 daggers will be the DLL.
2086 days 1 hour ago
ThebestlerHoH
Also did Patrick quit

open group

MNRS 10: Mario Party

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!