This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S9: Finale

Topic » S9: Finale

1447 days ago
J2999
Starting here with jury questioning.

The jury: Billy, Julian, Anthony, Silver, Ashanti, Jake, Calypso, Absolita, Vlad.

Finalists: Jordan and Megan.

Both finalists can post a speech here, and all jurors can ask questions.

Please cast your vote for a winner by 7pm EST Sunday.

Finale will commence at 7, including winner reveal, awards, questions, rankings, voting chart reveal etc.
1447 days ago
Rousso
K im writing my speech and its looking like its gonna be really long so im sorry for that lol but if you guys wanna control f and find ur name thats cool w me.
1447 days ago
BBMeganNicole
I'm writing mine up right now
1446 days 23 hours ago
Vlad21
I might aswell start this since I just left the game

I’ll read the speeches and base my vote on thay but 2 quick things.

Jordan - You played a good social game and had good strategy overall so I fee like you come into this as the fave to win but we will see

Megan - You keep saying honesty and loyalty is what you value in this game , and when we talk about that second part of the HOH ur like ‘im throwing” then you give it ur all to win.. shady for someone that was more happy about “keeping the loyalty than winnin this game”. Anyways GL buddy

Gl you both
1446 days 23 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Okay well hi jury! First I want to start off and say that if I offended anyone or hurt your feelings that it wasn’t my intention. Every move that I made in this game was calculated and well thought out to get me to where I currently am in this game. I made moves that made me look weaker, like downplaying my competition abilities and throwing comps when I needed to. I was already being targeted without winning competitions. I wanted to play socially and make sure that I had the relationships that I needed to save me when need be. When it came to socializing I know I made the right connections that I needed to save me when I needed them. I made flashy moves that worked out the majority of the time (Sorry Silver) but I never shied away from making big moves that I knew benefited me. I had a lot of control earlier on and in the later part of the jury phase. I played this game selfishly and I will be the first to admit it. I never made a move for someone else, it was always for me. There were several times in this game that I convinced certain players to vote how I wanted them to. Unfortunately I know some of you may feel like I burned you and you thought that it was personal. To the few that may feel that way (you two know who you are) It was all game and I have nothing but the most utmost respect for you. Just to reiterate to all of you that I became close to this game, it was all real and I genuinely want to continue those friendships outside of this game. I played my heart out this game and would love nothing more than to be the representative of this season!

I don’t want to bore you guys with a long opening speech and I don’t want to go into every little detail about my game quite yet. I’m excited to answer any questions you guys may have.
1446 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Why does the person sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this game?
1446 days 23 hours ago
Rousso
Hey Jurors, so i decided to break my speech up into each portion/week of the game. That way if you have any questions or concerns about my game in a specific week you dont have to skim and you can just find it. By no means do i expect anyone to read this whole thing but this is my game from start to finish.

WEEKS 1/2/3
So coming into this season I hardly had any pre-existing relationships. I knew Calypso from Cutthroat Big Brother, we were on different seasons however, and I knew Ashanti and Natalie because they played a group game of mine a few years ago. When i entered there was a lot of talk about a ‘premade’ alliance, i don’t think this was necessarily a premade because i don't think all members intended to join together, but it was a group of people who knew each other nonetheless, because of this i decided to align myself with the ‘Outsiders’ in Absol/Ashanti/Jake(after Keith left) /Natalie/Cal. We were definitely in the minority in the early stages of the game, and that’s why i hung onto a wall for 20 hours to keep myself and the people i was working with at that point safe, I also wanted to knock out a player who was high up on the totem pole for the majority and i think i achieved that in getting Wes out.

WEEK 4
The following week when Anthony won HOH, I made it a point to get close with Keith again after our original alliance failed. I knew that Keith was close with Anthony and if Keith could push for someone else to be evicted that week instead of me then that works out great for me. I’m not entirely sure what led the majority alliance to target Natalie over me but I think my social game with some of the key members of that group definitely helped. My original alliance had voted me out that week so this was honestly the major turning point in my game and I had a lot of thinking to do about who I wanted to move forward with.

EARLY JURY
After Keith and Billy went home we entered Battle Week. My original alliance was starting to gain momentum again so i thought it would be best for me to stick with them, however at this time i was getting suspicious of an alliance or agreement consisting of the bigger threats because all of the middle people started dropping, Billy and then Julian. When Absol won HOH and didn’t put Anthony and Vlad up directly this was a huge red-flag. After Vlad pulled himself down, Calypso had told me that Absol was considering nominating me as the replacement nominee, if this would have gone through then I would have gone home, no question. So I went to both AJ and Absol and I did my best at campaigning and redirecting the target onto someone else. I promised if Anthony went on the block that I would still vote to keep him and send Megan home. At the time of making this pitch to Absol i absolutely was going to evict Megan. And after leaving that call I was still evicting Megan for several hours after the replacement nominee was made. It wasn’t until it really hit me that Anthony had been targeting me in the past and would continue to target me in the future despite what we told each other in pm’s. I really thought about it and it made absolutely no sense to keep a strong competition player like him in the game, especially when I'm on that player's hit list.

So I went to Megan and we compared our notes about things that had been said to us over the course of the game, and we realized that the mistrust that was between us wasn’t warranted and there was no reason for us to not work together at this point. The reason I lied to your face so hard Anthony was because I knew that if you were working with Absol/AJ/Vlad that you guys would have a plethora of tokens and if you caught wind we were evicting you then you would have enough extra votes to stay. It wasn’t personal and i’m sorry if i hurt you that week, but i don’t regret it.

MID JURY
The following week an alliance was formed of ‘The Bottomfeeders’. The players who weren’t as capable in competitions and were seen as the lesser threats in the house. Myself, Calypso, Megan, and Silver. And I was 100% loyal to this alliance moving forward and would have been had I been able to win HOH that week to protect us. This was the point in the game where I realized there was no going back, and I would no longer be closely working with Ashanti, Absol and Jake. You guys were too big of threats at this point and if we didn’t try to knock one of you guys out you would have taken the whole game over. Ashanti puts myself and my closest ally on the block this week, Megan wins the veto. I had just started rebuilding my relationship at this point with Megan because I knew she was going to become a key factor for me to get to the end. I sat Megan down and I promised her I would vote to save Silver as long as she took me off the block, because had I stayed up I had a feeling I was going to be sent home for leading the charge to send Anthony home. It took a lot of convincing but eventually Megan agreed to do it and her closest ally was put up in my place.

This was probably my biggest move and my biggest regret at the same time. It’s not voting Silver out that I regret, he was nominated against my ride or die at that point and it was a mistake on Sean’s part using the veto on me. What I regret is lying to Sean, Vlad and Silver about my vote before the eviction. This was my one slip up this season. My thought process in keeping it secret was, if Calypso goes home then they never need to know, but if she stays she stays. Because I needed Vlad Silver and Megan the next week to help me take a shot at Absol and Ashanti and I didn't want to lose trust with them, but I ended up doing that anyway. I do think because Absol Ashanti and Jake were such big threats it didn’t fully matter that I lost some trust with Vlad. I was honestly more worried about Vlad because he was someone I wanted to work with moving forward.

LATE JURY
The next week Vlad wins the HOH and he wins the POV and we are able to flush out Absol’s secret pov. This was probably my biggest low in the game, having the least amount of tokens i was unable to compete in the HOH and the POV this week and it would have been a cakewalk to get me out of the game. Absol told me about his secret POV during Anthony’s eviction week and i think i used that information to my advantage in this game, telling Megan at first to make sure she trusted me and then telling Vlad prior to him winning the HOH to break up the trio. We needed to flush that Veto and the only way to do it was to win the HOH and the POV and Vlad was able to do that so that was a good week for my alliance personally. Calypso and myself held the power in that vote, wherever we went was where Megan went and we ultimately decided that Ashanti had a strong case with a jury and she also was the strongest competitor from that group or one of them at least, so for myself it was the better strategic option to vote Ashanti out.

After that I won my second HOH comp in the double eviction. My reasoning for wanting to evict Jake over Vlad was because I felt as though Vlad had a great shot at winning the next few competitions and I felt like Jake and I were playing a bit of a similar role in the house where in Vlad’s perspective maybe he felt like he could beat us. So by sending Jake home i was eliminating options to take further into a final four, final three scenario. My target was Absol but when he won the POV I had to take a shot at his next closest ally to prevent him from having any other numbers in the final 5. So that’s my reasoning for that week.

ENDGAME
Megan won the next HOH and myself and Calypso needed either Absol or Vlad out of the game if we wanted to make it to the end together which was ultimately our goal. She was my number one ally in this game and when I give you my word that you’re my final two then I stick to it, and after she left I made Megan that promise. I knew that Vlad and Megan were throwing the POV to Absol during the competition because it was pretty obvious. I don’t hold it against them for wanting to break Cal and I up because it was probably the better decision for them. Making it through this vote was a tough one for me because Vlad was leaning towards sending me home and luckily my connection I had grown with Megan over the last few weeks was able to save me from heading out the door.

I won the final four HOH and the final four POV. I kept Megan safe because I didn’t want to risk Vlad or Absol voting her out, I knew I could beat Megan in the last competition and I would rather go up against her and one of the other two then both of them. I wanted to evict Vlad this round because Vlad was the strongest competitor this entire season and I was scared as hell to go against him in the last HOH competition. Absol going home wasn’t a horrible thing either however because i was scared to go up against him as well. So it was really just about getting one of the comp beasts out at that point so i stood a chance. I told Megan to do what she wanted to do, I told her my concerns with keeping Vlad but if she wasn’t comfortable doing it then I wasn't going to push her.

Closing Statement
I was able to win Part 1 and Part 3 of the final HOH competition. I believe I proved myself in all three aspects of this game this season, I was social because I was able to have other people trust and keep me in the game, for example Megan using the POV on me and myself staying in the vote against Natalie and Calypso. I was strategic, every move i made this season was 100% a game decision, it was never personal for me in this game. I made bold moves and I wasn’t afraid to stand up for myself in this game, and I also wasn’t afraid to push my agenda. And lastly i think i proved myself in the competition aspect as well, i won 4 HOH’s and 1 POV. I won the crucial comps I needed to bring myself here and I put 100% in all of the time.

I played with my head and I played with my heart so I hope you see that and reward my game. Whatever happens happens, I'm proud of the game I played and I wish the best of luck to you Megan and thanks James for hosting this season I had a lot of fun.
1446 days 22 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I'll answer the rest of the questions tomorrow (including yours Julian)
1446 days 12 hours ago
iYBF
Jordan - As someone who often self-praised about your straightforwardness and honesty, why should I vote for you when you explicitly told me you were going to save me and then turned around and “led the charge” to evict me?

Megan - I only know what happened up to the Final 9, where I was evicted. Tell me something you did to alter the face of the game after that point.
1446 days 11 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Julian: Why does the person sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this game?

I don’t think Jordan deserves to win the game over me because of a few reasons. Jordan was kept out of the loop for many votes and was the first from his alliance to basically be thrown to the wolves. He didn’t have a lot of control until the later phase of the game and even then I made the decisions on who to evict to make sure I was sitting at the end. The only move that was that big was sending Silver home at F8 which didn’t hurt my game in the long run. One of the only reasons he survived the vote week 4 wasn’t due to his social game with our side. It was due to us wanting Natalie out. During week 3 when he was hoh and one side was pushing for Billy or myself to go up as the renom I was pushing for Wes as I had the least amount of connections to him in my group. A lot of Jordan’s strategy was to rely on others like myself and Anthony and that we would follow through with what we said. During the later phase of the game he wanted to take control and try to make moves that always fell apart.
1446 days 11 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Anthony:

Megan - I only know what happened up to the Final 9, where I was evicted. Tell me something you did to alter the face of the game after that point.

I made a few big moves from final 9 on that helped me get to the final 2. Unfortunately once I figured out that I was the target over you in the final 9 I went to WORK. I definitely led the charge to get others to vote you out and even though you were one of my closest allies I had to do what I had to do.  I also wasn’t going to roll over and get evicted. I had gotten on a call with Jordan and Silver and we discussed the coin situation and the major concern was what you were going to do with your coins. I didn’t think you would use any coins against me if you knew you had the numbers. Jordan and I discussed him just telling everyone what they wanted to hear and I came up with the tribute thing to have no one speculating about the move that was about to happen. I also had taken in a lot of information from that call, Jordan and I were comparing notes throughout the season and realized that we were just being fed bullshit. The other strategic move was with the coins and how I basically drained everyone's coins around me and pocketed a coin for staying knowing that Final 7 was a twist and that coins were beneficial to have. Another one of my bigger moves that set me up for the entire endgame was at final 5. I won HOH and it was a strategy based comp. I had a google doc sheet opened and with every guess I made I put it in and color coated the box if it was wrong/right or right but in the wrong spot. I was so ready for a numbers/ strategy competition. I already had the mindset that I wanted to split Calypso and Jordan up. I didn’t want to go into F4 with an obvious duo. I was the closest to Vlad at that point and there was no way I was putting him up (as he was the only one I didn’t nominate). The POV rolled around and Vlad and I just agreed to just throw it to Absol. Jordan was my renom and it was hard on a personal level because I genuinely liked both but Calypso was very good at remaining in the middle and playing one of the better social games at this time. Absol was telling me he wanted Jordan out, Vlad then told me the same thing but will vote the way I wanted him to. Calypso staying didn’t benefit me in the same way that Jordan staying would. My only regret was lying to Calypso about potentially keeping her, but girl, are you good at getting what you want because you almost had me for a second. Manipulation skills is a great skill to have and you have that. This week specifically altered the rest of the game because had Vlad and I not thrown the veto and Jordan won there was a good chance Vlad was going if not Absol which wasn’t great at the time for me either. Just to save time if Calypso didn’t go home then Calypso and Jordan would be sitting here and not me. Moving on to the final 4 with Jordan winning and nominating myself and Absol. Jordan and I got on a call and instead of both of us competing separately it was easier for me to just help Jordan win it. Jordan won and took me off  like we discussed and Vlad went up. This vote was complex since it was obvious that Vlad was a big threat in this game but Absol was so hard to read and I could never tell if he was just bullshitting me or if he was telling me the truth. I knew both had solid relationships in the jury house. Even though Jordan was pushing for Vlad to go, I remained loyal to the agreement that Vlad and I had and brought him to f3. At this point in the game I knew I was going to F2. I had Vlad who I was loyal to and I had Jordan who I thought I had a better chance at beating in the F2.
1446 days 9 hours ago
Absol
This vote was complex since it was obvious that Vlad was a big threat in this game but Absol was so hard to read and I could never tell if he was just bullshitting me or if he was telling me the truth.
1446 days 9 hours ago
Absol
i dont really have any questions but i do have statements

megan you annoyed me a lot in s6 and this season too but the more we talked the more i thought you were cool so i'm glad we got to play together again. no hard feelings about you evicting me either, i don't think it was a hugely important decision either way and i respect the loyalty

jordan we had never played together before and like i said in my f3 hoh question i really regret losing trust with you. i think you betraying me was a good game move but i am just personally upset that we didn't get to play this game out together. i don't mind taking responsibility for that because i'm an absolute psycho but i do want to apologize for that

ill be watching yall like hawks and voting for whoever the fuck i want to, love yall both
1446 days 8 hours ago
Rousso
Will be answering questions soon just dealing with personal life things atm!
1446 days 7 hours ago
Rousso
TheSexiestDude990
Why does the person sitting next to you NOT deserve to win this game?

I don’t think Megan deserves to win this game because I believe she was more of a passenger in this game than a driver. She claims I was left out of many votes but the only vote that I didn’t vote majority on was the very first one. There’s nothing wrong with playing an under the radar game or being low key about things, but Megan would often refer to her alliance when decision making and I noticed that when me and her started working more closely together. For example, on the week Ashanti went home she said she was strongly considering voting for Jake but because Cal and I viewed Ashanti as the better strategic route to take out she came with us.

And about Megan’s answer to your question. I was always putting Wes up as my replacement. You had nothing to do with myself making that decision. I couldn’t risk Billy or Megan going home on my week that early because I needed to break up the people that were high up on the totem pole and I didn’t view Megan or Billy in that light at all.
1446 days 7 hours ago
Rousso
@Anrhony
Jordan - As someone who often self-praised about your straightforwardness and honesty, why should I vote for you when you explicitly told me you were going to save me and then turned around and “led the charge” to evict me?

Anthony, lying to you about my vote was 100% a strategic decision. Absol and Ashanti wanted you to stay that week, and Vlad was your closest ally. So the four of you together had the most tokens in the game because you guys were the ones who were winning all of the competitions up until this point. Had you knows I was evicting you and there was a chance you were going home, tokens would have been played to save you.

Keeping you in this game would have been the biggest mistake of the season, for myself at least. If tokens hadn’t been in play there would be literally no reason for me to lie to you because we weren’t even working together at that point anyways. It sucks but I felt like it was necessary in that moment to get what I needed done.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!