This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Fast Forward

Topic » S8: Fast Forward

1595 days 9 hours ago
J2999
1595 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1595 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
here
1595 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
checking iN
1595 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
here
1595 days 9 hours ago
Jxhn
Hi
1595 days 9 hours ago
nathorix
Here here here
1595 days 9 hours ago
J2999
In this Head of Household competition, you will be given clues to the username of a former JR Big Brother player.

Your goal is to go to their profile and search through their blogs, where you are aiming to find a token. Tokens will be established by stating ‘JRBB 8 HoH Token’.

When you find a token, mail me the link to THAT blog. In total there will be 15 blogs with a token on, and when a token has been claimed I will post on the user’s blog that it has been claimed and who by.

Then after all the tokens have been found, or 10 minutes has passed, I will post the amount of tokens each houseguest found. We will then go to a chatzy randomiser. Going in order starting with who sent the first token, the chatzy will choose a number randomly between 1-50 - I will state whose turn it is before chatzy randomises. The player will then have the choice to LOCK their score, or discard their score and try again.

The winner will be either the first houseguest to land on 50, or the houseguest who has the highest locked score after all tokens have been played. Once a player locks a score, that number is still eligible to be landed on, but would not be able to be claimed by another houseguest.

Any questions?
1595 days 9 hours ago
harrywasnak
Nope
1595 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
i got it :)
1595 days 9 hours ago
mbarnish1
got it
1595 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
yes
1595 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
look for coins
1595 days 9 hours ago
Jxhn
comprendo
1595 days 9 hours ago
J2999
Ok, clues coming up.....

GL!
1595 days 9 hours ago
J2999

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!