This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S8: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1577 days 16 hours ago
BB5lover
Sorry tubby! Thanks Joey!
1577 days 13 hours ago
Jxhn
Nothing personal to say about this person, my replacement nominee is Billy. Feel like anytime you make an alliance I'm not included. Good luck on the block
1576 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
I nominate Harry and Nathan.
1574 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
This is the veto meeting. Blah blah, you already know what is gonna be done here.

I use the Power of Veto on myself. Joey, please name a replacement nominee.
1574 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
Okay well this sucks as I like you all but someone has to be the pawn so I am just gonna nominate the person who I think can survive.

So Raul I sadly have to nominate you
1571 days 19 hours ago
jojo7784
I am nominating Ivy and Nathan.
Good luck.
1570 days 16 hours ago
jojo7784
I wont be using sorry yall
1569 days 18 hours ago
Jxhn
My nominees tonight are Joey and Matt.

The veto is the decider here but...

Joey, i have really enjoyed becoming closer to you this season than we have really any other times. At this stage, I know you have a strong chance at winning the veto. On a game level, you and I have had our ups and downs but my hands are tied with this decision.

Matt, from the times we’ve spoken, it has been a really great game played with you. two people have to go on the block and I’m sorry that’s you tonight.

Best of luck tomorrow guys
1568 days 17 hours ago
Jxhn
Alright, I'll keep my nominations the same. Good luck deciding Ivy.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!