This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S8: Head of Household 8

Topic » S8: Head of Household 8

1576 days 10 hours ago
J2999
1576 days 10 hours ago
jojo7784
hi
1576 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
1576 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
here
1576 days 10 hours ago
LaGafas
I'm so tired I can't even think straight
1576 days 10 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
hey
1576 days 10 hours ago
LaGafas
Cause I'm gay af that's why
1576 days 10 hours ago
BB5lover
hi
1576 days 10 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
who's a queer in this group?
1576 days 10 hours ago
nathorix
hi
1576 days 10 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
lmao raul
1576 days 10 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
I am and ig raul too
1576 days 10 hours ago
mbarnish1
wow so many people checked in
1576 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Here:

Joey
Harry
Matt
Raul
Ivy
Jimmy
Nathan

we love a full turnout!
1576 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
eek
1576 days 10 hours ago
J2999
In this Head of Household competition, you will have to incorporate speed with strategy.

In each round I will post the task HERE.
For example, name as many Big Brother winners as possible.

You will then have to mail back as many Big Brother winners as possible, each in a SEPARATE MAIL.

Should the question ask for words, spelling MUST be correct, capitalisation is not mandatory!

When you feel you have sent enough for the round, you can then send a mail titled ‘LOCK IN MY SCORE’ <—— that exact phrase.

Each round the player who was LAST to lock in their score will be eliminated, along with the player who sent the LEAST amount of mails.

In addition to, each round will have a cap of 5 mins maximum, and any player who fails to lock in their score after 5 minutes will be eliminated. Should this occur, there will only be a singular elimination of the people who locked in their scores, and it would be whoever sent the least.

Should at any point two houseguests tie for the amount sent, whoever locked in last would be eliminated.

If this competition results in a final 2, there will be one final category where whoever submits the most, and LOCKS IN THEIR SCORE, within 5 minutes will win.

If this competition results in a final 3, the final round would just be a standard last to lock in eliminated, with the other two players’ score dependant on total sent.

Any questions?

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!