This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Finale

Topic » S7: Finale

1691 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Starting here with jury questioning.

The jury: LaToya, Tim, Colin, Macken, Patrick, Kelly, Sydney, Nick and Jacob.

Finalists: Birks and Tristyn.

Both finalists can post a speech here, and all jurors can ask questions.

Please cast your vote for a winner by 6pm est Tuesday 3rd September.

Finale will MOST LIKELY be at 6, possibly 7.
1691 days 5 hours ago
TMAN54445
Well I never thought I'd be in this position again so soon
I didn't win any comps but it was my intention to. So since I can't  win to save my life  I relied on my social game  and it  was those true relationships that kept me not a ffinal nomination until final 5 other than that I'm done
Feel free to ask me questions
1691 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
Well, Hi everyone!

Firstly, I want to thank the hosts for hosting this game. It was honestly a rollercoaster of a game and a ride I can at the end of the day say I had fun in. I'm happy to have been brought back and I'm glad that I had to face a tough af cast.

Now, to the jurors, I know most of you probably aren't to happy seeing me in the Final 2 and I admit that I didn't play a perfect game, but I hope that you guys can put aside any differences we might have had and vote based on who played the best game. I'm going to give a brief explanation of my game, and then you guys can ask questions and i'll go more into depth on why I deserve to win.

After flopping in Season 2, I was added to this cast 3 minutes before the Cast Reveal because of someone dropping out last second. I've honestly wanted to return ever since I was first evicted and to be brought back meant the world to me.

After first seeing the cast, I honestly thought I was screwed. I have had a bad relationship with 3/4 of this cast and I thought I was going pre-jury because no one trusted me. From Day 1, I went to bat to try and form relationships with all of you and I succeeded to some degree. I surprised myself with how many bonds I was able to make.

I was added to an 8 person alliance consisting of Kelly, Nick, Macken, LaToya, Colin, Jacob, Patrick & myself. This alliance kept me safe for the first few weeks but it broke apart after Week 3. I knew I had to consider other options so I also had an alliance with Patrick, Tim, Hufus & Liam and a Final 3 with Sydney & Jacob. I covered myself on all bases and it worked for the first 5 weeks. I was the only member not in the core group of 6 besides Sydney to not hit the block in the first 5 weeks.

Following that, I had a good enough relationship with Sydney & Jacob to propose the idea of flipping on the core "group of 5". A successful flip to keep Patrick occurred and then Jacob won HOH, establishing the first power shift of the season.

Then, at Final 10, Macken won HOH and nominated Patrick & Tim. This is when I took one of the biggest risks this season. I wasn't picked to play in the veto competition, so I couldnt take Patrick off. I PURPOSELY helped Patrick win the veto (I spammed for him to get 21 votes in the poll), so that he would get off the block and I'd go up on the block against Tim, knowing I'd stay for sure. It worked and sure enough I stayed 6-1.

I then won HOH in the double eviction and nominated Kelly and Macken, 2 competition beasts. Colin ended up going that week, but it wasn't a bad result for me. Patrick won the following HOH, proving that it was a good idea for me to help him win veto and keep him.

Against all odds, Kelly then won HOH at Final 7 (yet another power shift). He nominated Jacob & Patrick, 2 of my closest allies at the time. I ended up losing the veto competition and was nominated against my best friend Patrick. I stayed in a 4-0 vote.

At this point, I beasted out. I won 3 more HOH's, tying me for the record of most HOH's won in a single season of JRBB. I played an amazing social game and had one of the most successful HOH reigns at Final 6.

I truly think I deserve to win this game. To help summarize; I broke my game down into 3 segments.

SOCIALLY:
During the beginning of the game, I made good relationships and threw comps and these 2 things helped me later on in the game. I was put on the block twice during the mid game against my closest allies Tim and Patrick, and I stayed against both of them in landslide votes because of the fact that I wasnt considered a threat.

Also, my Final 6 HOH reign allowed me to once again play all sides and i had everyone, excluding my target Kelly feel like I was their closest ally, which allowed me to run the endgame. I threw competitions and made relationships to help me later on and it worked.

STRATEGICALLY:
I made alliances with almost everyone in the game and ensured that I had safety coming from all sides. Even when I went on the block, I was in no danger of being evicted. I feel like I made some of the biggest game moves this season in taking out Kelly and Jacob, 2 committed and powerful players.

PHYSICALLY:
Despite everyone thinking I was terrible at competitions, I won 4 HOH's this season, which is a tie for most HOH's won in JRBB History. I always made the best strategic decision with my HOH wins, but I never once had to rely on a competition win the whole game.

I think I've rambled enough now, so Ill conclude my speech. Thank you all for giving me this opportunity and I hope you guys ask some questions <3
1691 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
I have one question and one comment.

My comment is

YOU FKN PREMADE WERE SO DUMB BY GETTING ME OUT, I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN. Thank you.

My question is to Tris, what the fuck is your social game. literally your only social game is by begging me for my next returnee spot

Btw great f2
1691 days 5 hours ago
Birks4444
Tris did not make Final 5 because of his social game. He ignored everyone but the HOHs for the first 1/2 of the game.
1691 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
My question is to Tris, what the fuck is your social game. literally your only social game is by begging me for my next returnee spot
1691 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
Hello Finalists!

Birks - why should i reward your complete lack of awareness and your immaturity? you did nothing but kiss ass all season and i cant reward that type of horrendous gameplay. you evicted literally the most obvious goat ever for 3rd and its so embarrassing. you should be ashamed you played such a horrible game.

Tris- I am so proud of you! you played a phenomenal social game and you clearly had your sights set and played the best game you could to your ability. you made social bonds when you needed and you had an amazing long term gameplan that you executed flawlessly! you did all that brilliant gameplay while operating under your cerebral palsy and for that i could not be prouder of you. People like Pokepat and Tim are bitter of your amazing gameplay and are also just discriminating against people with disabilities and want you to lose but i hope the jury tonight rewards gameplay and grants you the win you deserve <3
1691 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks - why should i reward your complete lack of awareness and your immaturity? you did nothing but kiss ass all season and i cant reward that type of horrendous gameplay. you evicted literally the most obvious goat ever for 3rd and its so embarrassing. you should be ashamed you played such a horrible game.

Birks has to evict Jacob to get any respect from the jury.
Colin, Today at 6:28 PM

I dont think there was lack of awareness in my game to be honest. There isn't really anything wrong with kissing ass considering it helped me. You seem a bit bitter and mad and I'm kind of confused. Did I do anything to offend you?
1691 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
In fact Tris has told me himself he doesn't deserve to win.
1691 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
so birks what you are saying is that you are guilty of jury tampering?
1691 days 4 hours ago
Birks4444
No, I just received that piece of information 10 minutes ago.
1691 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
True I did ignore everyone but the hoh 4 half the time  but the first half of the game I balancing this and cutthroat bb
1691 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
tris i am so proud of you <3 you are such an inspiration
1691 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
when tris admits he ignores everyone and kelly applauds him
1691 days 4 hours ago
Kelly0412
i am voting for the person who i truly believe played the better game
1691 days 4 hours ago
TMAN54445
Pokepat u try balancing this and cutthroat bb it's hard

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!