This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Eviction 6

Topic » S7: Eviction 6

1705 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Final nominees are KELLY and LATOYA

Please cast your vote to evict by 4pm est Monday 19th August.

Votes can be sent over mails or Skype and are changeable but what’s sent at 4pm is locked.

Jacob, as current HoH, will only vote in the event of a tie.

HoH will be at 6pm.

Please keep sending confessionals! :)
1704 days 19 hours ago
Kelly0412
It’s never easy to witness a false fact. It’s never easy to dribble the ball back. So I dribbled to scribble through all of that, dunking hope against hope I call this- this very moment. I came into this house as a woman of integrity and I will leave this house as a woman of integrity. I think most people know that deep down in their hearts that I do not deserve to be evicted tonight; however— I mean, my own team betrayed me. HOWEVER, if that becomes my reality, I want to say “Thank you” to God. I LOVE you, Jesus! And I want to say “Thank you” to CBS and the Big Brother family. This has been an incredible experience. I am beyond grateful. Um, If I have offended, wronged, or wrongfully accused anyone in anyway, I’m sorry and I ask for your forgiveness. For those of you out there listening, no matter who turned their back on you, you rise up in strength, you persevere, you stay true to who you are, and you hold on to your faith. I love you all. HAVE a great summer! Deuces!
1704 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Before we get to the eviction.....

Congratulations! You have all officially made jury and will have a say in who wins this game on finale night!
1704 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Houseguests! The votes are in. When I reveal the results the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather their things and leave.
1704 days 18 hours ago
NotNicky333
Yay.
1704 days 18 hours ago
J2999
By a vote....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

of 6-4......
1704 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/66/63/80/6663809586980120e5c7648f42763161.gif
1704 days 18 hours ago
J2999
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

LaToya

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YOU are evicted from the Big Brother house.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!