This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S7: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1709 days 13 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
I'm gonna keep it short, because it hurts.

You'll probably hate me, and I've hated lying to you this whole week, honestly I probably wasn't gonna do this until that contract was placed on you,

so sorry but I'm renominating Patrick.
1707 days 19 hours ago
macken
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of household to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. If I turn a key and your name shows, you are nominated for eviction.

*turns key 1*

TIM appears

*turns key 2*

Patrick Appears

Tim- This shouldn't come as a shock to you I've already nominated you once so its smarter for me to put you up here. I wish you luck at the Power of Veto competition.

Patrick- I went back at forth on this one, I just feel like this week i may have not be your initially nomination but I would have probably been the renomination. I'm sorry

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

https://media.giphy.com/media/woYMm5klJYERUFTTbE/giphy.gif
1707 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
ill use pov on myself
1707 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
up to you to renom macken
1707 days 12 hours ago
macken
I'm gonna renominate Hufus im sorry we just havent talked that much in the game I wish you both the best of luck

This veto meeting is adjourned
1704 days 17 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as Head of household to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. If I turn a key and your name shows, you are nominated for eviction.

*turns key 1*

Colin appears

*turns key 2*

LaToya Appears

Colin - We just haven't talked on an individual level so it makes sense for my game to nominate you.

LaToya - I like you and I'm sorry to do this, but given recent developments I just don't think we are in a position to work together at the moment.

Good luck to you both!

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
1704 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
This is the veto meeting.

Colin and LaToya have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on Colin. Jacob, I have vetoed one of your nominees. As head of household you must name a replacement nominee.
1704 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Well this is not what I would have expected to ever be doing at the beginning of the game, and even this week I questioned whether I would be able to pull the trigger if this situation arose and I had to renominate someone. But it's become apparent to me that there is no hope for reconciliation, you have me blocked, have said I will never win your friendship or respect, said you would rather leap off a building than hold a conversation with me, etc. So no matter what happens with the vote, this is the nomination I am making.

I wish there was another way for things to go, but it just doesn't seem like there is.

My replacement nominee is Kelly.
1704 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/2w6l68PRcRYtJFbBo9/giphy.gif
1702 days 17 hours ago
macken

*turns key 1*

TIM appears

*turns key 2*

Patrick Appears

Tim- Shouldnt come as a shock Third times the charm maybe?

Patrick- yeah I already nominated you too so I guess this is predictable

Predictable noms

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Gr5LUoTFX6WRy/giphy.gif
1702 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
Yawns
1702 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
This is the veto meeting.

Myself and Tim have been nominated for eviction. I have the power to veto one of those nominations.

I have decided to use the Power of Veto on myself. Macken, I have vetoed one of your nominees. As head of household you must name a replacement nominee.
1702 days 13 hours ago
macken
God I hope Tim goes home

You have been really nice to me ever since we started this game i REALLY hope you stay over Tim cause you deserve the world. I'm sorry to have to do this but Birks i guess your up:/

nomination ceremony is adjourned

Im not on skype anymore so dont bother messaging me there @all
1699 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
Sorry for being really sloppy! I would be more formal but I forgot to do this earlier and I am busy for most of the day.

The first houseguest I am nominating is... KELLY.

The second houseguest I am nominating is... MACKEN.

Kelly, you and I are at odds in this house and neither of us expected anything different from
these noms. This is your chance to win veto and take yourself off.

Macken, you have nominated me numerous times and this only seems fair. You are not my target and I wish you the best of luck in veto.

This ceremony is adjourned.
1699 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
uh yeah im gonna use the veto on myself lmao obviously

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!