This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6: Finale

Topic » S6: Finale

1741 days 8 hours ago
J2999
My favorite player this season was.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Gabriel T. / gabrieltrezza!

Honestly I did not expect much at all from Gabriel preseason, considering he doesn't play group games. No one surprised me more than him, and I was honestly proud of how well he did for his first time playing properly.

He did have a pretty decent social game, good physical game. Whilst he possibly should not have stayed with Christian/Will as long as he did, I really enjoyed watching him and seeing him progress.

Note: There was no one I DISLIKED, but Gabriel prevailed as he pleasantly surprised me and played a pretty decent game, and was fun to watch!
1741 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
nasty choice
1741 days 8 hours ago
MrBird
Okay well my turn ig LMAO
1741 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
bad winner
1741 days 8 hours ago
MrBird
My favorite player this season was.....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Gabriel T. / gabrieltrezza!

YES we do have the same favorite, but I think for different reasons.

I loved Gabriel because his arc in this game really went from not knowing what he was doing to possibly going home on week 2 and being nothing but a floater, to randomly getting power halfway through the game to then be in the powerful alliance of the season, only to get cut short of the finale.

Gabriel's growth throughout the season is undeniable and it was lovely witnessing it!
1741 days 8 hours ago
J2999
With that the season has officially finished!

All will be added to jury chat, nomination chart will be filled in and posted there, along with Power Ranks when updated!

Thanks to all for a fun season, and congrats to Will I. once again for winning!

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!