This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ Season 6 - APPLICATIONS ~

Topic » ~ Season 6 - APPLICATIONS ~

1749 days 11 hours ago
J2999
----------> PLEASE MAIL YOUR APPLICATION <----------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for considering applying! Not gonna bore you with a long app, but a few mandatory things...

Name (First name and Last initial) -

Color Level -

Age -

Residence -

Occupation -

Skype -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIMINGS:
Please mark the times you can make by simply putting an 'X' in the box

Times in EST

5pm [ ]
6pm [ ]
7pm [ ]

Will you send confessionals? (for hosts one even every few rounds to briefly give us your take of what's happening / to give us more game knowledge is useful!) :

Finally, tell me about your favourite group game/ favourite group game moment:

*^If you've never played, just say. I won't not accept you for that reason.

Thank you for applying!

Reminder to MAIL the applications please!
1749 days 9 hours ago
TinaWesson
I am WHITE so I cannot mail u, therefore I must POST here

Thank you for considering applying! Not gonna bore you with a long app, but a few mandatory things...

Name (First name and Last initial) - Tina W.

Color Level - White

Age - 58

Residence - Knoxville, Tennessee

Occupation - Millionaire/Stay at Home mom/Nurse/Survivor Player

Skype - u have it

TIMINGS:

Times in EST

5pm [X ]
6pm [ X]
7pm [ X]

----------------------------------------------------------

Will you send confessionals? (for hosts one even every few rounds to briefly give us your take of what's happening / to give us more game knowledge is useful!) : yessss

Finally, tell me about your favourite group game/ favourite group game moment: me winning Australian outback
1748 days 9 hours ago
Latisha0987
Name (First name and Last initial) - Latisha Hemsworth

Color Level - Purple

Age - 22

Residence - Toronto

Occupation - Math Instructor

Skype - live:polandolena

TIMINGS:

Times in EST

5pm [ ]
6pm [X]
7pm [X]

Will you send confessionals? (for hosts one even every few rounds to briefly give us your take of what's happening / to give us more game knowledge is useful!) : yes

Finally, tell me about your favourite group game/ favourite group game moment
Winning Season 3:
1747 days 11 hours ago
J2999
REMINDER TO PLEASE MAIL APPLICATIONS :)
1745 days 12 hours ago
J2999
~ APPS CLOSED ~

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!