This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S4: Jury Questioning

Topic » S4: Jury Questioning

1855 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Chili

Reading the former friend part in your speech really hit hard. It sucks that this game caused our relationship to be crushed and I'm truly sorry for that. For the double eviction, I really did not get the impression that it was just an idea cause of the way you said it:
http://prntscr.com/n1jx0p

For your question, I really don't think I was carried 80% of the season. Sure, I was not the best at challenges but this game is more than just comps and I really believe I dominated socially. I'm not saying this to be cocky but generally everyone seemed to trust me and wanted to keep me in the game just based off me never getting nommed (with the exception of double eviction and double HOH round) and my name never coming up as a target.

If you want 2 moves made through comps, winning 2 POVS in back to back rounds against you and Patrick, and not using it, was huge as it sealed both of your games.

If you want a strategic move  example, then the perfect example is at the HOH competition at F4, where we were forced to fill opponent's "buckets" with water and whoever had the least amount of water won HOH. I pretty much forced a BB HOH by targeting Andrew's bucket. By doing so, I took out the wildcard in BB and stacked the odds that I'd stay while also stacking the odds that Josh goes home.

Why do I say this? Well, look at possible scenarios with BB as HOH:
1. Josh wins veto: Josh would have most likely evicted Andrew as Josh at this point was in the winning position and he wanted to keep people who would take him to F2. He prob thought his chances going to F2 with me would be much higher than with Andrew.
2. Andrew or I win POV: Josh goes home at 4th
3. BB wins POV: I think it would have been a good 50/50 as to whether or not BB would have used veto cause he told me he knew Josh had to go.

So as you can see, I pretty much used strategy to set it up where I was safe no matter what happens at F4 and so that Josh goes home.

Thanks for the question queen. If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer them. I really hope we can talk after the season to start the steps to mend our relationship!
1855 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
@Sagar

First of all, it was a real pleasure to finally play a game with you. We have both played group games for ages now and it's crazy we haven't played many games together yet.

Now for your question, I knew that my odds of winning were only possible against either Andrew or BB. All three of Patrick, Chili, and Josh had made bigger moves than me and I knew the jury would respect that.

At this point, all loyalty I had for Chili was thrown out the window. Why? Well when I'm in a duo, I expect absolute loyalty. When Chili told me he would have cut me, someone who has such a good track record with being loyal to duos, over you, someone who would have cut him at F4, I was devastated and extremely hurt. I know the strategy with you makes more sense to continue winning back to back HOH's but to me, it's either you both survive and thrive or you both go down. I understand that this view may be extreme view for a duo, but that's just my belief.

So when I won POV, I already had a plan to take out Patrick first and then Chili. Patrick was gone so taking out Chili was just another step for me to get to the F2 against BB or Andrew. I hope you can respect the game move.

Thanks for the question! Hope we can play another game together man :)
1855 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh also @Sagar

I forgot to address the last part of your question.

I do think I could have made F2 if Chili stayed in the game but I would have pretty much lost like 7-0 against him. Usually I don't mind losing to my duo partner but in this case, what happiness comes from that when you know your duo was going to cut you.

Also, cutting him at F5, gave me a great chance to win HOH at F4 against Andrew and BB but later on, I found a better move afterwards by forcing BB to win HOH at F4 when I saw what the challenge was.
1854 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
It seems as though every question I wanted to ask or opinion I wanted to state has been said! So, armed with these answers, I lock in my vote. Best of luck to both of you, and thank you for contributing to a great game <3
1854 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Thanks BB! <3

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!