This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Jury Questioning

Topic » S5: Jury Questioning

1823 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Congratulations Brian and Chili.

You have made final 2.

Now the power shifts to the jury.

You can both have an opening statement, and the jurors can answer questions.

Finale tomorrow at 6, jury votes must be cast by then!

Good luck.
1823 days 5 hours ago
FireX
First off hiii jury members its been a bit.

Now to a serious note i will say why i am a good person to win and repersent this SEASON. Now we all came into this with a big past and we each had ti hope That would not take us out. For me however the past became my biggest enemy

Example 1:
First off lets talk about how S2 and S4 had a alliance. They joined together and had they not all became a hot mess probs would of steamrolled this season. That was a issue for me as i was from S1 so i was on the outs and very well took the most heat as i was a final nominee week 1 and 2.

Example 2:
Drama with cast. I had bad blood with lee, lake, and grace. I think the 1 that hurt me the most was Lee. I understand how much i underestimated him ad it cost me a loyal friend and a alliance and my ass got so plump on the block.

Example 3
In S1 i watched me alliance crumble after i left. This time i watched them all leave as i stayed

Joey
Nop
Madi
Grace
Sagar
Lee!!!! Yes lee. Me and him got to talk and make up. Had lee stayed i would of had his back so much because lee is a good player and would have my back.
Fr tho i had to adapt every week because if not i would have lost allies.

Now to be more formal i was a final nominee 4 times. Everyone could have taken me out but i stayed everytime. I always made a new bond with ppl that kept me safe. I think thats a major reason i am here. I stayed open minded and tried my best to go to ppl and find a way "in". No matter what i always had allies because i would adapt my game

Comps.
So yea i won 1 HoH and 2 Vetos
My HoH was at F5 and lucky for me i kept a eye on the gifts. It pushed me into that F4. Won pov at F7 and F5 and i did what i needed with both. I won just enough comps this game to get some blood on my hands but no more then that ad i never really needed them.
1823 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
Hi jury,

I’m going to keep my opening statements short and succinct and I will go into more depth with my gameplay with the questions you hopefully ask me! In Season 4, I played a game where I was hiding for the first half of the season, not wanting to make waves and just relying on veto wins to have some sort of control over the game before I started winning HOHs at jury and I was evicted at 5th place because of the sudden threat I became.

I came into this season wanting to play a completely different game because I realized I couldn’t play the same way I did before, because I felt like I was an instant target. I knew the format was All-Stars so I wanted to come out of the gate like a banshee out of hell playing a cutthroat game so I could sit back and be content with how well I played, regardless of where I placed because I didn’t see myself lasting too long.

I came to WIN, I knew I was not here to settle for anything but that. No matter how many people told me I would be evicted next, that I was playing a losing game and that the best placement I could get was 2nd place, I continued to play and I never gave up or quit, because of the heart and determination I had in winning this game. I never let anyone walk all over me and was very independent with how I played this game. I steamrolled this cast in challenges and won 7 competitions (4 HOHs and 3 POVs), I strategized my ass off to stay safe, I faced adversity that I was able to surpass to make it here to the final 2 and yes I played a cutthroat, villainous game to get here and there are parts of my gameplay that I do look back and question but I can sit here and say if I didn’t make the moves I made, I would not be sitting here before you all at the final 2.

I hope when all is said and done you will be able to reward me with the title of the winner of JR Big Brother All-Stars. If there is anything about my game you want to ask me about, I will be here to answer your questions! Thank you for your time and goodluck Brian.
1823 days 4 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
Hi final 2!

Honestly my vote is 99% secure but I'll ask these quickly.

To Brian: I feel like your social game was lacking when it comes to your weird moves. Why did you betray not only me, but the whole "final 4" alliance you made between me, you, Josh and Alex? Your HOH showed where your head was at, and I didn't quite understand why you decided to betray them.

To Chili: Your social skills may have been questionable too. Do you think some things you may have said (about or to others) were unnecessary? And/or do you think your social game overall is better than Brian's?
1823 days 4 hours ago
Lalisa
To Chili: Your social skills may have been questionable too. Do you think some things you may have said (about or to others) were unnecessary? And/or do you think your social game overall is better than Brian's?

I 100% agree. It was hard to find a social game footing this season when it suddenly sped up when 4 people quit in a row and we were down to a final 9. I was hoping I would have more time to talk to more people and forge alliances after the whole S2 and S4 alliance collapsed after like week 4 but there wasn't much that could be done to salvage anything. It seemed like it was just two sides that knew what they wanted so it wouldn't matter what I could say to anyone.

I do think a lot of the things I did say were unnecessary, but I do think a lot of the time I was provoked. I'm one to go for the worst thing I can think of to end an argument, which has proved in this game to not really work to my benefit. There was a lot of foul comments that I said that I do regret saying and wish I had worded in a more classy way. That's one of the only regrets I will have in this game, is my constant arguing with the entire cast because I feel like no one really got to know me because of the fighting every minute of the day.

Do I think my social game overall is better than Brian? I think this is tough. I definitely can say I relied on my physical and strategic game to get far but at the same time, I had strong bonds with a few people that carried me through and I was able to talk my way out of being nominated when people like Lee and Slothy won HOH or when Brian made this random display of using the POV I told him how to win so he could make Nick think Brian and I weren't a solid final 2 and proceeded to vote to keep me incase of a tie breaker, which I talked my way out of happening to Josh.

I do think my social game was better because I never kissed anyone's ass, I didn't just hop into a person's pms when they won HOH or POV and I let any relationships form organically because of it. Communication at the end of the day is a two way street and if anyone has an issue with me not talking to them, they could have always reached out to me because I do reply very quickly.
1823 days 3 hours ago
FireX
To Brian: I feel like your social game was lacking when it comes to your weird moves. Why did you betray not only me, but the whole "final 4" alliance you made between me, you, Josh and Alex? Your HOH showed where your head was at, and I didn't quite understand why you decided to betray them.

Well i had to find a social game. I did not get the luck of being in a big ass alliance. I was on the bottom but i never gave up. I continued to get to try anf get to know ppl and it worked for me.

Well i dod not betray you. You were up with alex who was from the F4. It was a lose lose either way. As for alex and josh its different. Alex got taken out by josh after he turned on it. Me and him had the votes all he had to do was tie. We could of beat chilu then there was only nick left BUT i guees i put to much trust into josh to do that. And i had no say over josh. He was voted out by Nick and it was me or him. If u mean the nomming him he knew he was a pawn. I made sure to win veto and save him and then we could of made a huge move.

Look ik from the outside my game looked questioning but in the game me going out of my way to get to know ppl and really have thier backs i did. I was loyal but i was also aware ti get off a sinking ship before it took me down with it.
I did so well at this that when someone won a comp i already had a good convo with. It really pushed me here. I thibk playing a social game i did was better then having to BANK on comps cause i decided to be a rude person and cause 4 ppl to quit. With that many leaving what social game did he need. I played everyweek and was always putting myself in a spot that no matter what i would stay. Its not easy goung from 2 time nom to F2. I started on the BOTTOM but now i made it to the TOP 2. if that dose not show you good game with lots of heart then idk what else to say.
I tried my best to be nice to everyone and talk to them. I had no issue with anyone at the end of the day and i can say that i left with no enimies because i never treated ppl like shit.
1823 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
Also I'd like to clarify something about how that the Season 2 x 4 alliance was never legitimate. No one ever voted the same, it was a group of people that never actually talked. It all ended for me personally after Week 2, when the chat didn't vote the same way.

I also was added into that chat Day 2? so to say I joined with 6 people is a bit of a stretch Brian.
1823 days 3 hours ago
FireX
No its not. Yall had a chat. Whats overstrectching is u acting like u did not have a support system. All u had to do was be calm but u blew that up. I was on the bottom day 1 and i worked my ass off to get here

And as for why it ended it may have "Ended" for you but that chat was good till the 4 ppl left it .
1823 days 3 hours ago
Lalisa
A chat means nothing if there's no conversation? I didn't have a support system in this game, the only people that kept me going in this game were my friends outside of the game who supported me.

It never had anything to do with me blowing anything up? Everyone had their own game and just played how they wanted to from Day 1. The chat was a cover for S2 so that way none of the S4 players who won HOH could nominate them, it only benefited S2 because it's not like they ever voted our way.
1823 days 3 hours ago
RedFabFoxy
I have compared notes, and my vote has been locked (and has not changed). Good luck to the both of you in the finale.
(if needed, I will explain/justify my vote right after the finale)
1822 days 14 hours ago
sergeant
I am really struggling to find questions to ask. I think your answers and speeches say a lot to me. There are some things i need to think about... not sure yet if I need any clarification on anything.
1822 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Fair enough. If you find anything you need to ask then ill make sure to answer

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!