This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Head of Household 10

Topic » S5: Head of Household 10

1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Comment when here for P1
1824 days 13 hours ago
Lalisa
hi
1824 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Here
1824 days 13 hours ago
BluJay112
Hi
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
In part one of the final Head of Household competition, it is as simple as me posting a jigsaw puzzle, and you aiming to be the first player to complete it.

You will need to MAIL your submission, with your tengaged profile visible.

It's as simple as that. Though, the puzzle may come with some difficulty.

The first houseguest to do so will advance to part 3 , tomorrow, of the final HoH.

The other 2 houseguests will need to compete in part 2, which will be posted after this part finishes.

Any questions?
1824 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Whats a jigsaw puzzle
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
OK about to post, best of luck!
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Reminder to mail submission, though feel free to skype message when done.
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
CHILI WINS PART 1
1824 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Grats
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
Brian and Nick will face off in part 2.
1824 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Word
1824 days 13 hours ago
J2999
In part 2 of the final Head of Household competition, you will be completing the, possibly, well-known 'Pen pal service' challenge.

To start your time, you must mail me the phrase "Starting a pen pal service"

Then you must get 10 people, who did not participate in this season, to mail me your name or username, it does not matter which as long as I know it is for you.

Once you think you have got EXACTLY 10 people mail me for you, you must then send a mail saying "I trust them!".

This will stop your time, and from that give you a total time (from your start to your end mail).

The person who completes this competition in the fastest time (from start to end mail) will face off against Chili in part 3, tomorrow at 6pm est.

Loser will be nominated and risk placing third.

Should NEITHER of you correctly get 10, whoever was closest to 10 wins, if THAT is still equal then whoever was fastest to complete it of the two will win.

Message on skype if you have any questions.

You have until 4pm est TOMORROW to complete this.

If you both complete sooner, I will reveal results sooner.
1823 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Grats nick

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!