This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Power of Veto 9

Topic » S5: Power of Veto 9

1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
1804 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
lol
1804 days 20 hours ago
sergeant
Here
1804 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Here
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
In the final Power of Veto competition of the season, multiple components will be required.

In this competition, you will firstly be given a clue regarding a tengaged user. You must locate that users’ first tengaged blog, and from that you will be given a question regarding the season.

You will have 2 options to the question answer. Either option gives you the hint to ANOTHER tengaged user, whose first blog you must go to. Once here, you will have a task to complete. Once you complete the task and MAIL it back, with your tengaged profile visible, you will be informed if you were correct or incorrect. Mail, not skype.

If INCORRECT you must go BACK to the blog which asked you a question, and then travel to the blog you did not go to originally, before completing the task there and sending.

If CORRECT you will be told so and be mailed the clue to another tengaged user, where once again you must go to their first blog, answer a question, visit the user described with the linked question answer, complete another task and send.

First player to complete all the tasks correctly will win the final power of veto.
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Any questions?
1804 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Omg i am gonna flop so harda
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
With no questions, get ready, shortly I'll post the initial clue.

Good luck!

I'll try respond as quickly as I can but literally will just do it in the order I receive things.
1804 days 20 hours ago
Lalisa
are u mailing or posting here
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Posting first clue here.
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
OK starting in...

1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
1804 days 20 hours ago
J2999
GO!

Good luck.

Your first question will be on the blog of the first player ever EVICTED from JR Big Brother.
1804 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
*climbs ladder 1*
1804 days 19 hours ago
Lalisa
*climbs ladder 2*

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!