This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Head of Household 9

Topic » S5: Head of Household 9

1808 days ago
J2999
1808 days ago
Lalisa
lol
1808 days ago
J2999
In this competition, you will each have a[n imaginary] board.

Every hour you can add another tally to your board, and to do this you must simply mail/skype *adds tally [number]*

It MUST be an hour after your last post, any earlier and it will not count, and I'll be able to verify if it was an hour later.

For convenience sakes, you can choose to do this over skype or tengaged mails. Whichever you choose you must continue with, you cannot transfer from one to the other half way through.

This competition starts at 6pm est, and ends at 2:05pm est tomorrow, meaning that it is possible for you to score a maximum of 20 tallies.

The player with the most tallies will become the new Head of Household, guaranteeing them a spot in the final 3.

If there is a tie between 2 players, whoever sent their LAST tally FIRST will win (I should be able to distinguish the timings from mails if one did mails the other did skype!)

If you have any questions, mail / skype me, I'll probably reply faster on skype though.

Good luck!
1807 days 4 hours ago
J2999
First off, thank you to all 3 of you! Effort was put in here, which is cute.
1807 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Placing third...

-
-
-
-
-

is Josh.

Josh had 10 tallies.
1807 days 4 hours ago
J2999
Either Chili or Nick has won.

The difference between your tallies was just ONE.
1807 days 4 hours ago
J2999
With 15 tallies....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Congratulations Chili!

You are the new Head of Household.

Chili had 15, Nick had 14.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!