This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5: Nomination Ceremonies and Veto Meetings

Topic » S5: Nomination Ceremonies and..

1849 days 7 hours ago
J2999
1849 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
This is the nomination ceremony.

As current Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

I will turn two keys to announce the names of the houseguests I have nominated.
1849 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
The first houseguest that I have nominated is...

Joey.
1849 days 4 hours ago
GrrrImABear
The second houseguest that I have nominated is...

Kiezo.

Obviously, it's still week 1 and it's too soon for anything to be based on personally, but you two are just the two that I've heard very little from.

Joey, I know you've been busy and I understand and I apologize, just trying to be fair.

Kiezo, I haven't heard from you and don't even think I have you added on Skype and just don't see how I can keep someone safe that isn't talking to me. Best of luck to you though, I hope we can talk after this.

Best of luck to you guys, and of course, there's always the veto!
1848 days 23 hours ago
GrrrImABear
This is the veto meeting.

Joey and Keizo have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

I know that these are my own nominations, but I do feel bad because I failed to make the connection that Jakob is Keizo, and I thought that Keizo had just ignored me. I do feel like I didn't give him a fair chance with that, so with that said...

I have decided...

to use the Power of Veto...

on...

Keizo.

Congratulations, and my apologies for making it seem like you don't care when you did actually try and I made it seem like you didn't. I hope you don't feel that I tarnished your reputation in any way.
1848 days 23 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Now, since Keizo has been saved with the Power of Veto, as Head of Household, it is my responsibility to name a replacement nominee. I tried to sift through my options, but people have mostly just come to me with one name, and I haven't made very many connections with this person.

I'm sorry, but I nominate you, Brian, for eviction this week.

It's nothing personal, but I think everyone here knows how strong of a player you are, and I don't feel that you really came to talk to me much.

No hard feelings to either you, Joey, or you, Brian. Best of luck in the eviction this week.

With that being said, this Veto meeting is adjourned.
1847 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui

As current Head of Household, it is my responsibility to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

1847 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui

Brian :)
1847 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
The second houseguest that I have nominated is...

Nopalito

I have nominated you Brian and you Nopalito for eviction

Brian, you're psychotic with no fucking brain, you made a chat with Lake, Nopalito, and Madi and tried to get Madi to tell Alex to get me out of the HoH, when we were supposed to be allies in the S1 Alliance Nopalito made. You also had the nerve to make fun of my looks and my personal life, You look like a broken fire hydrant, you are 19 years old and work at a hotel, please my life is better than yours

Nopalito, You kept defending Brians actions during the HoH, why include me in your s1 alliance if you arent going to be loyal to me and make chats without me, I hope you have something to say in your novel of a confessional

To everyone in the house, I hope you don't use the veto cause these two are on each other's front pages on tengaged. Nopalito was a FireX sheep and he is obviously doing it again. 

https://gyazo.com/7cbff290a52e2bc7f5cfa3561923c3ce.gif

I wish you both no luck in the POV and I hope you lose

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

ELECTRIC CHAIR

*gavel slam*

1847 days 7 hours ago
CrimsonEnnui
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/3/3d/XQdaVPA.gif
1847 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Yeah, I‘m as much of a sheep as you are ugly AF!

But it’s alright, I said my piece, wanted to work things out, but I‘mma come for your wig once I get myself off the block!! And the snitch next to you is gone too.

Bye, bye, b!txhes!!!
1847 days ago
sergeant
This is the veto meeting. Brian and Nopalito have been nominated for eviction, but I have the power to veto one of the nominations.

I have decided.......
NOT to use the Power of Veto.

I think that the reasons Lee gave for why he nominated the two of you are valid. I also get that this is All-Stars and we all came here to play and make moves... but it's also week 2 of a very very long game.

I wish Brian and Nopolitio the best of luck for the eviction.

This veto meeting is adjourned.
1847 days ago
NopalitoLegend01
I was going to give u Doritos for safety.... oooh, snap!
1847 days ago
NopalitoLegend01
Welp, gg, I guess.... anyone want Doritos? It only costs a safe vote during this eviction.
1845 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa

1845 days 17 hours ago
Lalisa

Grace.

open group

JR Big Brother S16 - Ghost Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!